Thread: Hyperinflation is already here:

Exclamation Hyperinflation is already here:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Construction material costs have tripled since Jan. >>>>>>>

LOL I bet that $#@!ing Aussie is looking forward to US collapse. Can't trust that guy.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Home prices up 13 percent last year . We shall see what this yr brings.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Construction material costs have tripled since Jan. >>>>>>>
    I don't know about tripled. But wood is way up. A 2x4x8 is about 2 bucks more. I just built a 16x20 deck that was $1200 in wood alone. Concrete block is about the same. Don't know about much else.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Home prices up 13 percent last year . We shall see what this yr brings.
    More like 20 to 25% up in Maine and Florida. I haven't kept up with the rest of the country, but did read that NYC market went the other way.

Condo prices in Puerto Rico have gone up like a short squeeze the last few months. Probably a combination of reasons but hard to not think the flood of liquidity isn't a big enabler.

Just saw at Lowe's in Boise ID 7/16 OSB was $43.00 a sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't know about tripled. But wood is way up. A 2x4x8 is about 2 bucks more. I just built a 16x20 deck that was $1200 in wood alone. Concrete block is about the same. Don't know about much else.

More like 20 to 25% up in Maine and Florida. I haven't kept up with the rest of the country, but did read that NYC market went the other way.
    Depends on what materiel. I've been working with an electrician friend doing an job. 1/3rd plus, if you can find it, is about right. It's the 'if you can find it at any parts house, or mega-chain,' that has become an interesting part of the consideration. Everything is up. I know many in the industry, my self included. It's a $#@! show out there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Condo prices in Puerto Rico have gone up like a short squeeze the last few months. Probably a combination of reasons but hard to not think the flood of liquidity isn't a big enabler.
    One reason is because of Act 20 and 22

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst