Thread: "Trained Marxist" BLM founder and her wife buy $1.4 million home in white suburb

Exclamation "Trained Marxist" BLM founder and her wife buy $1.4 million home in white suburb

The O-bomb-Ya's part two.

Obama: "Rising sea levels threaten every coastline. On shrinking islands, families are already being forced to flee their homes as climate refugees."

Obama: "That's just how white folks will do you...It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place."

Buys $15 million oceanfront mansion, 18 feet above sea level, on a tiny island, in the whitest community in the country.

Marxist Black Lives Matter Co-founder Bought Four Homes since 2016

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ys-four-homes/

Joel B. Pollak 11 Apr 2021

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, one of the co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement and a “trained Marxist,” is reported to have bought four homes over the past several years, as her activist profile grew and protests raged around the country.

Last week, real estate website Dirt.com reported that the “37-year-old social justice visionary” Khan-Cullors had bought a $1.4 million compound in Topanga, a remote Los Angeles neighborhood nestled deep in the Santa Monica mountains.

In L.A. terms, $1.4 million is not necessarily extravagant, though the activist took criticism for spending what would be a fortune in most other real estate markets, and for buying in a largely white neighborhood after urging people to “buy black.”

However, it turns out that Khan-Cullors also owns a house in the predominantly black neighborhood of Inglewood — among several other homes. The New York Post reported Saturday that she bought a $510,000 home there in 2016, which is worth about $800,000 today. She also bought a $590,000 home in South Los Angeles that is worth $720,000 today, and bought a ranch in rural Georgia for $415,000 last year, “featuring a private airplane hangar with a studio apartment above it.”

The Post added that Khan-Cullors and spouse Janaya Khan “also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes” called the Albany last year, with the price not disclosed.

Khan-Cullors declared in 2015 that she and the other Black Lives Matter co-founders were “trained Marxists” who are ” super-versed” on “ideological theories.” Last year, as Breitbart News noted, the radical activist signed a content production deal with Warner Bros. Television Group.

The news of Khan-Cullors’s real estate purchases prompted some activists called for a financial investigation of the Black Lives Matter movement. Khan-Cullors is hardly the first to cash in. Tamika Mallory, notorious for her support of the antisemite Louis Farrakhan, has scored product endorsements.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hating on Whitey seems to be a prosperous enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hating on Whitey seems to be a prosperous enterprise.
    I should write a book on how much I hate white people.

Easy $$
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"Trained Marxist" BLM founder and her wife buy $1.4 million home in white suburb
    Let's wait till all the facts are outed, early reporting is not always fully accurate or complete.

Around 2007-08 it was being widely reported that Barack Hussain Obama was a "Trained Marxist" taught by likes of Frank Davis, Billy Ayers etc. Later on it came out that he was actually being coached and puppet-mastered by left-wing of deep pockets Deep Neocons.

Obamas buy Martha's Vineyard mansion for $11.75 million
    chicagotribune.com › real-estate › elite-street
    Dec 5, 2019 — Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama continue to expand their real estate holdings outside Chicago, with the ...

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

$#@!ing commies .
    Do something Danke

Why not live in a Black neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why not live in a Black neighborhood?
    All the hipsters took those over.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hating on white people seems to be a pretty good way to profit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I’m sitting here wondering if a “peaceful protest” is in order
    No - No - No - No

Khan-Cullors declared in 2015 that she and the other Black Lives Matter co-founders were “trained Marxists” who are ” super-versed” on “ideological theories.” Last year, as Breitbart News noted, the radical activist signed a content production deal with Warner Bros. Television Group.

The news of Khan-Cullors’s real estate purchases prompted some activists called for a financial investigation of the Black Lives Matter movement. Khan-Cullors is hardly the first to cash in. Tamika Mallory, notorious for her support of the antisemite Louis Farrakhan, has scored product endorsements.
    something something all animals are equal something something
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Wonder how BLM supporters feel about this. Are they going to admit they got scammed or will they continue to believe in the movement?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    something something all animals are equal something something
    https://twitter.com/seanagnew/status...27299507900416
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-13-2022 at 07:30 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And if anyone still needs evidence of the self-serving, mealy-mouthed hypocrisy of these $#@!s, just keep in mind that BLM as an organization seeks to abolish the family as a unit of social organization. Before they scrubbed their "What We Believe" web page (because it was catching so much flak), it included the following statement (bold emphasis added):
    We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-13-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

I'm sure this woman is already thinking about buying another million dollar home in another white suburb somewhere else.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BLM so glad that bullshit3 is over

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

BLM stands for Buy Large Mansions.

Calvin Coolidge