Thread: Tucker Carlson defends the Great Replacement theory on Fox News

Thumbs up Tucker Carlson defends the Great Replacement theory on Fox News

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker, we're putting up with it because Uncle Joe won't give me $1400 if I don't.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Tucker, we're putting up with it because Uncle Joe won't give me $1400 if I don't.
    Free stimmys >>> ***
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Marxists love to gaslight us on this.

"There is no Great White Replacement going on, that just racist claptrap and conspiracy theory.

Unless we (Marxists) are talking about it...then it's great and to be celebrated."

Tucker Carlson Is Mainstreaming ‘White Supremacist Propaganda to your Neighbors’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...our-neighbors/

Pam Key 9 Apr 2021

CNN anchor Don Lemon said Friday on his show “Tonight” that Fox News host Tucker Carlson was mainstreaming “white supremacist propaganda to your neighbors and your family members.”

Lemon said, “We got to talk about what’s happening over on the propaganda network, the Fox propaganda network. I don’t concern myself of what the other guys are doing. But let me tell you why I am doing this because this is the mainstreaming of white supremacist propaganda to your neighbors and your family members, and it is coming from Tucker Carlson who is promoting the so-called replacement theory. Theory is really too good a word for it. It’s a lie. The lie that liberal elites are plotting to replace the white population with immigrants of color.”

In a video from Fox News, Carlson said, “I know that the left and all the little gate-keepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement.’ If suggest that the Democratic Party trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots with new people, more obedient voters from the third world. But they become hysterical because that’s what’s happening actually. Let’s just say it that is true.”

He added, “This matters on a bunch of different levels, but on a basic level, it is a voting rights question. In a democracy, one person equals one vote. If you change the population, you dilute the political power of the people who live there. So every time they imported new voters, I become disenfranchised as a current voter. Everyone wants to make a racial issue out of it. ‘Oh, the white replacement theory.’ No, this is a voting rights question. I have less political power because they’re importing a brand new electorate. Why should I sit back and take that? The power that I have is an American, guaranteed that birth is one-man and one-vote, and they are diluting it. Why are we putting up with this?”

Lemon said, “What is he talking about? A lot of talk about diluting the political power of the current electorate, which is mostly white people. The white votes should not be diluted. That’s what he’s saying. He’s talking about voting rights, one person, one vote. He’s twisting those concepts for his own end. What ends are those? to fuel up the audience with a false sense of grievance, grievance outrage to justify voter suppression based on anger, fears and lies and insecurity and racism.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

And the ADL has jumped in too, and has called for Tucker to be fired, after calling his remarks, "Anti-Semitic, racist and toxic".
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    And the ADL has jumped in too, and has called for Tucker to be fired, after calling his remarks, "Anti-Semitic, racist and toxic".
    The ADL should not even be allowed to exist. They are a Jewish supremacist group that hates white people & christianity.

So many racists / anti-Semites in this thread.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

It's time to put an end to the scourge of anti-Caucasianism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill Kristol seems OK with replacing ‘decadent, lazy, spoiled Americans’

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...led-americans/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To be fair, ADL has been consistent though:

ADL urges Trump to drop 'America First' slogan
    ADL claims Trump's foreign policy slogan eerily similar to pre-war, anti-Semitic America First Committee.
    Apr 29, 2016
    “However, for many Americans, the term ‘America First’ will always be associated with and tainted by this history," he said, adding that "in a political season that already has prompted a national conversation about civility and tolerance, choosing a call to action historically associated with incivility and intolerance seems ill-advised.”

And to give credit where due, Prez Trump after winning election had launched ADL supported global campaign against anti-semitism.

Trump's anti-Semitism czar Elan Carr
    Dec 4, 2019 — Special Envoy Elan Carr says America never had leaders 'this focused and determined' to fight anti-Semitism.

Be interesting to see if Trump would raise his voice to defend/criticize Tucker Carlson or stay focussed on attacking GOP leaders Mitch and Pence.

Yes, the Democrats want to continue bringing in migrants into our country so that whites will become the minority.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-11-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

ADL CEO Greenblatt: Tucker Carlson ‘Has to Go’ — He Is a Gateway to ‘Dangerous Conspiracy Theories’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...racy-theories/

Pam Key 11 Apr 2021

The head of the Anti-Defamation League, Jonathan Greenblatt, said Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” that Fox News host Tucker Carlson “has got to go.”

The discussion centered around a segment on Fox News last week in which Carlson said, “I know that the left and all the little gate-keepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement.’ If you suggest that the Democratic Party trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots with new people, more obedient voters from the third world. But they become hysterical because that’s what’s happening actually. Let’s just say it that is true.”

He added, “This matters on a bunch of different levels, but on a basic level, it is a voting rights question. In a democracy, one person equals one vote. If you change the population, you dilute the political power of the people who live there. So every time they imported new voters, I become disenfranchised as a current voter. Everyone wants to make a racial issue out of it. ‘Oh, the white replacement theory.’ No, this is a voting rights question. I have less political power because they’re importing a brand new electorate. Why should I sit back and take that? The power that I have is an American, guaranteed that birth is one-man and one-vote, and they are diluting it. Why are we putting up with this?”

Greenblatt said, “Tucker Carlson has a history of sanitizing stereotypes and of spreading this kind of poison, but what he did on Thursday night really was indeed, as put it, a new low. The great replacement theory, as it is known, is this toxic idea that there are a cabal of Jews plotting to overrun the country with immigrants, Muslims, and Black people and commit what they call white genocide. It is literally a staple of white supremacist and extremist ideology. So when Tucker Carlson introduces it to his 4.5 million viewers, he’s serving as a gateway to one of the most damaging and dangerous conspiracy theories out there.”

He continued, “The question is really from Fox management to the Fox board, to Fox shareholders, how could they countenance their network being used to mainstream the most violent and toxic ideas.”

Greenblatt added, “First and foremost, Tucker has got to go. Again, it is a risk not just to the corporation. It is a risk to our society to be promoting these anti-semitic and racist myths that literally were used by people on January 6th to try to not just interfere with the election but to murder lawmakers. I think we’ve really crossed a new threshold when a major news network dismisses this or pretends like it isn’t important. This has deadly significance. So number one, Carlson needs to go, and they need to look at their entire primetime lineup and ask does this work. At the end of the day, let’s acknowledge, Fox isn’t alone in this. They have advertisers. They have affiliates. There are cable companies who carry their signal. If Fox won’t act, it may be time for the advertisers to act. It may be time for again the affiliates and the cable companies to act to finally once and for all say that America is simply put no place for hate.”

The Great Replacement has already happened.

If white culture is to be saved, we need to declare a sacred land,

and from that land we must sow the seeds of whiteness until it shines as a brilliant absence of color

that shines a fiery white flame as a beacon of hope

to be seen across the world

by all of our pigmentally challenged brethren
    - Kim Kardashian

Oh boy, this is rich! Check this out.

The ADL says "
    Immigration And High Fertility Of Minorities Would Lead To A Catastrophic Great Replacement....................................... .....In Israel

… The proposal of a bi-national state, or a “one-state solution,” is nothing less than an indirect attempt to bring about an end to the State of Israel as the national homeland of the Jewish people.
    … A bi-national state, in principle and in practice, would mean the ideological end of the Jewish State of Israel and lead to the forsaking of Jewish nationalism and identity, along with its special status as a refuge for Jews fleeing persecution.

Furthermore, bi-nationalism is unworkable given current realities and historic animosities. With historically high birth rates among the Palestinians, and a possible influx of Palestinian refugees and their descendants now living around the world, Jews would quickly be a minority within a bi-national state, thus likely ending any semblance of equal representation and protections. In this situation, the Jewish population would be increasingly politically – and potentially physically – vulnerable.
    It is unrealistic and unacceptable to expect the State of Israel to voluntarily subvert its own sovereign existence and nationalist identity and become a vulnerable minority within what was once its own territory. …
    https://www.adl.org/education/resour...state-solution

Look at that, huh. Well, I believe this replacement conspiracy theory the ADL is propagating here is rooted in pure Anti-Gentilism.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Another Jew gloating over the Great Replacement.

We Can Replace Them

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/o...rian-kemp.html

In Georgia, a chance to rebuke white nationalism.

By Michelle Goldberg

Oct. 29, 2018

In a week, American voters can do to white nationalists what they fear most. Show them they’re being replaced.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.