Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump issues statement of endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky

Trump issues statement of endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.

The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.

"Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.

"Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.

More at: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-paul-kentucky

This might be just enough to save Rand's seat for him if the fraud he acquiesced to is fixed.

It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I can say this about Trump. He has a hell of a lot more sense than you do. Old Trump may be foolish enough to entrust straightening out a stolen election to a drunken, senile, arrogant tool named 9iu11iani, but he has more sense than you.

I don't know if I'm praising Trump or damning him with faint praise. But there it is. He has earned your cuck servitude. He more sense than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Looks like Trump lost that game of chicken he made believe he was playing against all the Republicans who refused to go along with demands that they not count the electoral votes that he didn't want counted.

Trump / Rand 2023
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.

The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.

"Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.

"Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.

This might be just enough to save Rand's seat for him if the fraud he acquiesced to is fixed.

It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    Oh yes thank goodness for Trump because without his endorsement Rand would loose. That you would post this isn't surprising since that's what a sellout does.
    Trust Rand? The one who votes on policy like we want him too? That Rand Paul?

Why don't you shove some snuff up your backside, take a trip to the UK and give King George a reach around, in that order.

But Trump you trust.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Rand is pretty good, but if he wants my support, he's going to have to show more willingness to throw the 2A under the bus in the name of 4D chess games
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand is pretty good, but if he wants my support, he's going to have to show more willingness to throw the 2A under the bus in the name of 4D chess games
    That would be far better than throwing the entire country under the election fraud bus in the name of states having a right to cheat.
    We may lose everything because of the fraud, including the 2ndA.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That would be far better than throwing the entire country under the election fraud bus in the name of states having a right to cheat.
    Rand was sticking to his interpretation of the constitution. I know you disagree with his interpretation, but to just "disown" an otherwise 100% amazing Senator for literally trying to follow the Constitution is just silly. Especially given he is literally the only Senator who is even attempting to follow the Constitution.

The fraud happened. Rand knows it, you know it, half the $#@!ing country knows it. He just didn't feel like he had the constitutional authority to overturn the states electors' - which is a perfectly reasonable interpretation of the Constitution.
    - Kim Kardashian

Rand was sticking to his interpretation of the constitution. I know you disagree with his interpretation, but to just "disown" an otherwise 100% amazing Senator for literally trying to follow the Constitution is just silly. Especially given he is literally the only Senator who is even attempting to follow the Constitution.

The fraud happened. Rand knows it, you know it, half the $#@!ing country knows it. He just didn't feel like he had the constitutional authority to overturn the states electors' - which is a perfectly reasonable interpretation of the Constitution.
    The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
    IF Rand's interpretation of it was correct it would be time to burn it in the fire and kick over the table rather than allow a one party communist regime to steal the country and enslave us all.
    Liberty is greater than the Constitution.
    Elevating the Constitution above liberty and allowing the coup because of it is idol worship.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

GOD save us from losertarians.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Thread winner!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

GOD save us from losertarians.
    Of all the losers, Trump may be the biggest. He had opportunity after opportunity to do something and he did nothing.

And with the capital riot, he just shut down like a $#@!ing pussy. He let the Left wipe the floor with his drained, severed nutsack. He may as well have went to his knees and sucked off "President elect" Biden right then and there.

Libertarians do need to grow a pair. That goes for Rand and you and me and everyone else. But it's pretty $#@!in idiotic to somehow pretend that Trump isn't a giant gaping pussy at this point.
    - Kim Kardashian

This is why I despise democracy. It deludes far too many people into imagining that elections actually matter.

Election outcomes are the effects of causes - they are not causes themselves.

When they are not fraudulent, at best they might be useful as weather vanes for detecting the quarter of the wind, but little else.

When liberties (such as the 2nd Amendment) are lost, it is never because of any election (fraudulent or not).

It is always because enough people didn't give enough of a damn to actually do something about it before it was too late.
    (And sticking a piece of paper inscribed with magical incantations into a wishing box does not count as "doing something" ...)

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-09-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of all the losers, Trump may be the biggest. He had opportunity after opportunity to do something and he did nothing.

And with the capital riot, he just shut down like a $#@!ing pussy. He let the Left wipe the floor with his drained, severed nutsack. He may as well have went to his knees and sucked off "President elect" Biden right then and there.

Libertarians do need to grow a pair. That goes for Rand and you and me and everyone else. But it's pretty $#@!in idiotic to somehow pretend that Trump isn't a giant gaping pussy at this point.

It's not looking good for Rand:

Bipartisan Bill Expanding Early, Absentee Voting Signed Into Law In Kentucky

https://truepundit.com/bipartisan-bi...w-in-kentucky/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

lol Rand won the last time 57%-43%. Try harder you pathetic sellout.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    So if Rand wins by a similar or better margin, what will that do to your theory @Swordsmyth?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So if Rand wins by a similar or better margin, what will that do to your theory @Swordsmyth?
    It would increase the very small odds that he is in on the cheating.

He never did anything about Bevin's stolen election, he acquiesced to the theft from Trump and then he would be winning in spite of the ramped up cheating which I don't hear him coming out against in this bill.

I am NOT saying it is true, but you asked what it might indicate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What does that have to do with increased cheating from this bill?

Or are you pretending Bevin lost fair and square?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What does that have to do with increased cheating from this bill?

Or are you pretending Bevin lost fair and square?
    What does your post that I'm quoting have to do with making Rand look bad? Which is what my responding post was about.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 04-10-2021 at 05:52 PM.

It would increase the very small odds that he is in on the cheating.

He never did anything about Bevin's stolen election, he acquiesced to the theft from Trump and then he would be winning in spite of the ramped up cheating which I don't hear him coming out against in this bill.

I am NOT saying it is true, but you asked what it might indicate.
    LOL. Trump ultimately acquiesced to his loss after bilking his gullible followers to donate when the fine print made it clear that only some of the funds would go to a post election fight.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does your post that I'm quoting have to do with making Rand look bad? Which is what my responding post was about.
    Learn to read.
    I said it doesn't look good FOR Rand.
    He will be cheated out of his seat in the primary or the general.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Trump ultimately acquiesced to his loss after bilking his gullible followers to donate when the fine print made it clear that only some of the funds would go to a post election fight.
    Trump acquiesced to nothing, he challenged the results in every way he could and continues to declare the election was stolen.
    Rand refused to object and announced that the states had a right to cheat and impose a usurper on the American people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump acquiesced to nothing, he challenged the results in every way he could and continues to declare the election was stolen.
    Rand refused to object and announced that the states had a right to cheat and impose a usurper on the American people.
    LOL. Did you get ripped off donating to Trump's post election fight too? Did you read the fine print first?

Learn to read.
    I know how to read.
    I said it doesn't look good FOR Rand.
    I understood what YOU said.
    He will be cheated out of his seat in the primary or the general.
    Like how Trump got us out of Afghanistan?

Thanks for repeating and verifying your stupidity.

Without putting words into Rand’s mouth... or perhaps, if I myself were holding a Senate seat...

With amassed debt more than all previous presidents combined, not vetoing a single bill, hiring and funding Gates-tied people/companies, nationalizing healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

I’d keep my mouth shut too about the election, and would hope “republicans” wised up and pick a NON-Globalist Lib in 2024.

The problem is, with Common Core and all, people are too stoopid to look at records and finances, and still believe Trump was “sent by God”. Take you, for instance.

“Losertarians”. Much better than the “right” boot thugs which are no better than the “left”, marching in lock-step.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Without putting words into Rand’s mouth... or perhaps, if I myself were holding a Senate seat...

With amassed debt more than all previous presidents combined, not vetoing a single bill, hiring and funding Gates-tied people/companies, nationalizing healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

I’d keep my mouth shut too about the election, and would hope “republicans” wised up and pick a NON-Globalist Lib in 2024.

The problem is, with Common Core and all, people are too stoopid to look at records and finances, and still believe Trump was “sent by God”. Take you, for instance.

“Losertarians”. Much better than the “right” boot thugs which are no better than the “left”, marching in lock-step.
    Trump did as well as could be done for having so little support, a more hardline president would have achieved less.
    And unless the fraud is reversed there will not be a real election again, we will turn into a communist one party dictatorship and Rand chose to allow that just like he chose to do nothing about Bevin being cheated.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast