Thread: Biden to put a gun-grabber in charge of the ATF:

Thumbs down Biden to put a gun-grabber in charge of the ATF:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Is he gay? How dare Biden nominate another straight white male!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm shocked by this revelation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status...67929631752197
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Come and take them.

I dare you.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is he gay? How dare Biden nominate another straight white male!
    That was a joke. But he was on TV talking the other day, and maybe Biden has nominated a gay person (not that there's anything wrong with that). So woke, even the tyrannical gun grabbing Czar is "diverse".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

That was a joke. But he was on TV talking the other day, and maybe Biden has nominated a gay person (not that there's anything wrong with that). So woke, even the tyrannical gun grabbing Czar is "diverse".
    Is Chipman queeer?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Elections still have consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Elections still have consequences.
    At least Trump is gone, and his insensitive words have been censored. Having the most corrupt Administration in history (run by Pelosi) is a small price to pay (well, much smaller than the tax bills that are coming).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is Chipman queeer?
    Apparently it is a closely guarded secret. No information available. You’ll have to ask his husband.

Seriously though, I don’t care one way or another, but it would be ironic in light of the left’s religious-like obsession with everyone having some intersectional diversity angle rather than qualifications. At least he has ATF experience, albeit experience in exterminating woman and children in an effort to confiscate guns.

Seriously though, I don’t care one way or another, but it would be ironic in light of the left’s religious-like obsession with everyone having some intersectional diversity angle rather than qualifications. At least he has ATF experience, albeit experience in exterminating woman and children in an effort to confiscate guns.
    I do.

Any libertarian notions I once held about "live and let live" and "get government out of people's bedrooms" are long gone.

I am sick to death of being cast down amongst the sodomites and being ruled over by them.

Weirdosexuals are the Marxist revolution's "shock troops".

Joe Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) has boasted about being the “Case agent in the Branch Davidian Trial”.
    That was using tanks and chemical weapons so "save" the children... killing a total of some 82 Americans, including 2 pregnant women and 25 children.

See Chipman standing over the burning pile of rubble where the Branch Davidians lived before this massacre.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...and-fast-.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Thumbs down

After the ATF insurgency at Waco, and during his campaign to become Director of the ATF, David Chipman lied to the country by claiming that cult members used guns to shoot down two military helicopters.

At Waco, cult members used 2 .50 caliber Barretts to shoot down two Texas Air National Guard helicopters.

This claim is wildly inaccurate -- there were no Barrett rifles discovered in the ashes of Waco.

And no helicopters were shot down.

Chipman’s fallacious comment was selfishly used to promote his anti-gun agenda, and ultimately, land his dream job as Director of the ATF.

Throughout his 25 years in the ATF, Chipman has publicly called for banning standard capacity magazines for law-abiding Americans, but not government agents.

When I was on ATF SWAT team, my sidearm had 15 rounds, my shotgun had 6. I did have an assault rifle, which could hold 30 (rounds). But I was also tracking and hunting down the most dangerous armed Americans, which really isn’t the job of a civilian.”

Furthermore, as a senior policy advisor at the radical Giffords Law Center, Chipman is quoted saying the best part of his job is:

Pushing back against pro-gun bullies who believe you have to turn your man card in to advocate for solutions to gun violence.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.