Thread: The Ron Paul Rider is sleeping on my couch

The Ron Paul Rider is sleeping on my couch

Seeing how Mike is a bit under the weather, I guess I'll give an update.
    We luckily saw his support rig as we were going to meet them at the local WalMart about 3pm, and when they drove past it we flagged them down and found that their plans had changed due to Mike's health and were headed to a campground that I never heard of.
    I offered my backyard for the trailer and power hookup and free access to the house and they have been here since.
    Mike is getting some much needed rest crashed out on my couch and recovering from a nasty flu. I'm just getting back in from work now and he's been sleeping solid for a good 8 hours. Tomorrow we will be in Greenville SC for the Tea Party Party at the RPHQ.

eb
    Been a long time....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope he gets well soon. Rock on MIKE!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Tell Mike Louisiana Loves Him!!! He is true inspiration! I hope he recovers quickly!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Mike, Hope you start feeling better soon!!!!!

Michael -

Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

Get Well Soon Mike! You are an inspiration to us!

Thanks everyone, your prayers and concern worked wonders

m-
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Any idea when he will be coming thru the Charlotte/Concord area. I'd like to meet this fellow and buy him a meal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry I missed you, will be on Rt 49 tomorrow AM towards Asheboro PM

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Mike, I can't tell you how much respect I have for what you are doing. I hope you can make it up to Ct. some time. I'll make a space for you.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.