Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CA-Governor, Caitlyn?

CA-Governor, Caitlyn?

https://www.axios.com/caitlyn-jenner...93a01ae0d.html

Former reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner is talking with political consultants as she actively explores a run for governor of California, three sources with direct knowledge of her deliberations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, is facing a recall election. A challenge from Jenner, a high-profile Republican and previous Trump supporter, would draw heightened attention to the race to lead the nation's most populous state.

Jenner is being assisted in her consideration by Caroline Wren, a longtime GOP fundraiser. Wren initially met Jenner through her work with the American Unity Fund, a GOP nonprofit focused on LGBT issues.
    Wren previously worked at Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee for President Trump's 2020 campaign, and also helped organize the rally he addressed immediately before the U.S. Capitol assault on Jan. 6.
    A spokesman for Jenner declined to comment. Wren also declined to comment.
    Jenner burst onto the national stage when she won the 1976 Olympic decathlon. She transitioned to a woman in 2015 and adopted her new name.

She had returned to the public spotlight several years earlier in the reality show “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” which chronicled the life of the blended family into which she married in 1991.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    California being governed by a tranny sounds so fitting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    California being governed by a tranny sounds so fitting.
    Ocasio-Cortez/Jenner 2024

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez/Jenner 2024
    Jenner is a Trump supporter.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Once California elected Reagan as their Governor. Bitch about him all you want, but Newsom is as libertarian/conservative as you will get these days. Many leftatarians will rejoice in that

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It would be the perfect marriage between left & right. Same sex, single party.

And then California's First Lady will bear a striking resemblance to Ivanka Trump...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaitlynJenner.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	8063
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And then California's First Lady will bear a striking resemblance to Ivanka Trump...

Name:	CaitlynJenner.jpg 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	8063
    I did not know that after transitioning he also became gay. This is confusing as hell.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1385669894184833025

https://twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/s...92674921578497
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-23-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Oh please let this happen!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I can only imagine the political ads that Newsom and Jenner will dish out against each other.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.axios.com/caitlyn-jenner...ed2a9399f.html

She's assembled a team of prominent GOP operatives including Tony Fabrizio, the top pollster on Donald Trump's 2016 and 2020 campaigns, Ryan Erwin, founder of RedRock Strategies, and Tyler Deaton, president of Allegiance Strategies.

She's also hired Steven Cheung, a former Trump White House and campaign communications hand who worked on Arnold Schwarzenegger's successful 2003 recall campaign.
    Trump's former campaign manager Brad Parscale, a personal friend of Jenner’s, has helped her assemble her team but doesn’t plan to take an official title on the campaign.
    The campaign's website and WinRed donation page are set to go live today.
    Jenner said in a statement that "Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision" and that "for the past decade, we have seen the glimmer of the Golden State reduced by one-party rule that places politics over progress and special interests over people."

The statement decries California's taxes as "too high" and criticizes an "over-restrictive lockdown" response to the COVID pandemic including on in-person schooling.
    "This is Gavin Newsom’s California, where he orders us to stay home but goes out to dinner with his lobbyist friends."
    A campaign adviser tells Axios that Jenner has greater name ID than Newsom and can command the kind of earned media that "will go to every possible demographic you could think of."

Jenner, a trans woman, "is very socially liberal,” the adviser said. "She's running as someone that's socially liberal and fiscally conservative."

It'll be interesting to watch the left demand you vote for a straight white male over a transwoman. But since they have no actual standards, arguments, or even theory (that's the real red pill), I doubt it will slow them down much.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

First the governorship then the White House. Our first shemale president.

Name:	6A14735A-295B-4ECF-AE06-BC566C401C4E.png 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	8082
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    First the governorship then the White House. Our first shemale president.
    Not if Kamala takes that title first.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not if Kamala takes that title first.
    Caitlyn can fit into more political identity categories than merely being biracial.

One slip of the tongue from Kamala re: gender and its over.

I remember seeing that Jenner had a campaign website. Interestingly enough, no combination of search terms would bring it up.

Found it in one article:

https://caitlynjenner.com/

Not really any details yet though. Just this statement:

California has been my home for nearly 50 years. I came here because I knew that anyone, regardless of their background or station in life, could turn their dreams into reality. But for the past decade, we have seen the glimmer of the Golden State reduced by one-party rule that places politics over progress and special interests over people. Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The left is already getting caught misgendering.

Caitlyn Jenner tells Joy Behar ‘don’t sweat it’ over misgendering
    Reality TV star and trans activist says ‘I’m not about cancel culture’ after View co-host corrects mistake

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...gy-misgendered

This may top Caligula's horse.

I remember seeing that Jenner had a campaign website. Interestingly enough, no combination of search terms would bring it up.

Found it in one article:

She can't start any wars, so I donated.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh please let this happen!
    LOL

Maybe California will continue to lose more congressional seats.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/04/2...or-first-time/

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-27-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Trump was a Hillary Clinton supporter...until he wasn't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The left is already getting caught misgendering.

Caitlyn Jenner tells Joy Behar ‘don’t sweat it’ over misgendering
    Reality TV star and trans activist says ‘I’m not about cancel culture’ after View co-host corrects mistake

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...gy-misgendered

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Found it in one article:

Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision.
    Says the insane man in a dress...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

She can't start any wars, so I donated.
    I'm leaning towards former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer. But I probably don't know enough about him. It seems like he helped clean up San Diego. Was that true?

Caitlyn Jenner is a celebrity attention whore. Not a fan of that. Perhaps her positions will be good. IDK.

John Cox is a perennial candidate who is real estate developer and carpet bagger from Chicago. Kind of tired of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Says the insane man in a dress...
    You should still consider donating.

I'm leaning towards former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer. But I probably don't know enough about him. It seems like he helped clean up San Diego. Was that true?

Caitlyn Jenner is a celebrity attention whore. Not a fan of that. Perhaps her positions will be good. IDK.

John Cox is a perennial candidate who is real estate developer and carpet bagger from Chicago. Kind of tired of him.
    I would vote for any of them, or Caitlyn, whoever has the best chance of beating Newsom.

I would vote for any of them, or Caitlyn, whoever has the best chance of beating Newsom.
    Nobody has to “beat” Newsom. It’s an up or down vote on him. If he wins that vote, the other “candidates” are meaningless.

If Newsom loses the recall, then the person with the most votes out of the replacement candidates wins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast