Thread: Canadian Police Thrown Out of Easter Service by Polish Pastor

Exclamation Canadian Police Thrown Out of Easter Service by Polish Pastor

‘Gestapo Is Not Welcome Here’ – Canadian Police Thrown Out of Easter Service by Polish Pastor

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...polish-pastor/

Jack Montgomery 4 Apr 2021

Police were volubly expelled from a Polish church in Alberta, Canada after disrupting an Easter service, with the pastor denouncing them as “Gestapo Nazi communist fascists” and “psychopaths”.

Pastor Artur Pawlowski ordered the six officers who descended on the Cave of Adullam Church out of the property in a video which he uploaded to Facebook, accusing them of “intimidating people in a church during the Passover” and saying “don’t you dare coming back here [sic]”.

“Can you imagine, those psychopaths,” Pawloski said to the camera as the officers walked away. “Passover. The holiest Christian festival in a year, and they’re coming to intimidate Christians during the holiest festival — unbelievable!” he exclaimed.

“What is wrong with those sick psychopaths?”

The pastor had been polite but firm with the half-dozen officers originally, telling them: “Please get out, get out of this property, immediately get out” as they clustered together a short distance inside the building.

He became markedly firmer as they attempted to linger and put questions to him, insisting: “I don’t want to hear a word. Out! Out! Out of this property immediately, until you come back with a warrant — out!”

Pawloski chastised them as “Nazis” and declared that “Gestapo is not welcome here” as they straggled out, largely in silence, with the ineffective attempts at talking left to the sole female officer among them.

Police came to disrupt Church gathering! Gestapo came again to intimidate the Church parishioners during the Passover…

Posted by Artur Pawlowski on Saturday, April 3, 2021

Polish Christians were unable to fight back so effectively in Canada’s mother country of Great Britain on Good Friday, however, when officers descended on and broke up a Polish Roman Catholic service in London during the sacred Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion as “unlawful” — despite worship now being lawful with social distancing.

“We were not allowed to finish the celebration. The policemen found our liturgical assembly illegal, ordering everyone to leave our Temple immediately on pain of a £200 fine for each parishioner present or even arrest. The faithful obeyed this order without objection,” the church said in a statement.

“We believe, however, that the police brutally exceeded their powers by issuing their warrant for no good reason, as all government requirements were met.”

The move caused considerable anger among conservatives who traditionally back the police in the face of violent protesters calling to defund them, accusations of “institutional racism”, and so on, with Brexit champion Nigel Farage, for example, sharing a video of the “bust” and commenting: “I want to support our police forces but this sort of thing makes it very difficult.”

Making some light of the situation, conservative social media personality Chris Rose facetiously suggested that “The Christians should have held the service outside of Batley Grammar School where police never disperse gatherings.”

Father of Teacher Suspended over Mohammed Images Says School 'Threw Him Under Bus' https://t.co/VmZOBx0Reb

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) April 2, 2021
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My new hero!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Face it , if you have police showing up at Easter service to harass citizens you have way too many on the payroll . Time to fire them and give the citizens a tax cut .
    Do something Danke

My dad and brother were watching this video earlier today. I only heard the audio and I thought the guy sounded Indian.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...99148800086016

He became markedly firmer as they attempted to linger and put questions to him, insisting: “I don’t want to hear a word. Out! Out! Out of this property immediately, until you come back with a warrant — out!”
    This is the only even remotely disappointing thing about this story.

He should have told them exactly what they could have done with a "warrant" even if they had had one.

The move caused considerable anger among conservatives who traditionally back the police in the face of violent protesters calling to defund them, accusations of “institutional racism”, and so on, with Brexit champion Nigel Farage, for example, sharing a video of the “bust” and commenting: “I want to support our police forces but this sort of thing makes it very difficult.”
    Let the red pills flow!

Police are NOT your friends or allies.

They are hired muscle who will do whatever their politician paymasters tell them to do.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...62107792609286
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-05-2021 at 02:29 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

https://twitter.com/Mrtdogg/status/1378443966975258624

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...92373274099712

It seems that Twitter users are jerking off to the fact that only one of them was police, whereas a couple of the others were bylaw officers (whatever the $#@! that is), and some were part of the health department.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    It seems that Twitter users are jerking off to the fact that only one of them was police, whereas a couple of the others were bylaw officers (whatever the $#@! that is), and some were part of the health department.
    Lol - I guess it matters to Twitter users which badges the agents of the government are brandishing??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Health dept ? That changes everything . They should have gotten a beating .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol - I guess it matters to Twitter users which badges the agents of the government are brandishing??
    The police department issued a statement that said there was only one police officer present, and the pastor stated that was false, so people are citicizing the pastor since some of the others were bylaw officers as if the main point is somehow invalid.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

The police department issued a statement that said there was only one police officer present, and the pastor stated that was false, so people are citicizing the pastor since some of the others were bylaw officers as if the main point is somehow invalid.
    Unreal.

"well, you see only one of them was an SS officer! The others were Orpos and Schutzpolizei. So, I don't know what this guy's problem is"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    My new hero!
    Hell, yeah! This man is an absolute beast.

"I'm not interested to listen to any word you have to say. I do not cooperate with Gestapo ... you came in your uniforms like thugs. That's what you are ..."

We need more defiant non-compliance like this - a LOT more.

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...21943124897792
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-24-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Canadian Pastor Arrested for ‘Inciting’ People to Attend Church

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021...attend-church/

John Nolte 10 May 2021

The Canadian Gestapo were smart this time. Instead of breaking into and swarming Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski’s church — as they previously did during an Easter weekend service, only to be appropriately shamed and heckled out of the place — this time the Canadian Gestapo waited until after Saturday services to arrest Pawlowski, and did so on a public highway.

Naturally, the Gestapo treated him like he was Scarface. Multiple officers and at least four police cruisers were involved:

Pawlowski was arrested for violating Canada’s fascist and anti-science laws against gatherings during the coronavirus outbreak. These restrictions are in place in Canada (and in many places here in the U.S.) despite the fact fully-opened states like Texas and Florida allow people to go back to normal and have done so while keeping their China Virus cases in line with lockdown states.

The arrest of Pawlowski and his brother occurred just days after Canada’s Health Gestapo “obtained a Court of Queen’s Bench Order that applies to gatherings, including protests, demonstrations and rallies,” Fox News reported.

“The order imposes new restrictions on organizers of protests and demonstrations, requiring compliance with public health orders including masking, physical distancing, and attendance limits[.]”

Yeah, let’s see what happens when the domestic terrorists in the Canadian branch of Black Lives Matter decide to get together again.

Canada has become so openly fascist, Pawlowski is the second pastor arrested by the Canadian Gestapo. Back in February, the Canadian Gestapo arrested Rev. James Coates of GraceLife Church of Edmonton after he turned himself in. His crime was the same — holding church services in a fascist country.

There are reports the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), a far-left fake news outlet, was tipped off to the arrest, which is why CBC photographer Rod Maldaner just happened to be on the scene when the arrest occurred. In a now-deleted tweet the Nazi-With-A-Camera celebrated the arrest and, naturally, passed along fake news:

This is the image of the day. Pastor Artur Pawlowski being arrested today in Calgary. Being a jerk has its consequences. He doesn’t seem to be laughing now. I bet he’s yelling #GETMEOUT. Next up, KJJ when he goes to the remand to protest.

Yeah, good work, journalist, except that wasn’t a photo of Arthur Pawlowski, that was a photo of his brother.

Reichsführer Maldaner has now locked his Twitter account.

In the wake of what we are seeing in Florida and Texas, these continued lockdowns are nothing less than obscene and deliberate attacks on personal and religious freedom.

I personally will not attend in-person church services until I’m fully vaccinated and wait two weeks. But people have a human right to make their own decisions about the personal risks they’re willing to take.

Even though I choose to wear a mask (indoors) and social distance, others who choose not to, who choose to do things like attend church, don’t bother or worry me. As long as I’m wearing a mask and staying away from everyone, I feel safe. Honestly, how can someone infect me if I’m six feet away wearing a mask? It makes no sense.

What’s most galling is that if you’re rioting and terrorizing and looting and burning, the fascist government-media-academic-tech-entertainment establishment will cheer you on, but if you dare attend a Christian church…
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Canadian Pastor Arrested for ‘Inciting’ People to Attend Church

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021...attend-church/

John Nolte 10 May 2021

The Canadian Gestapo were smart this time. Instead of breaking into and swarming Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski’s church — as they previously did during an Easter weekend service, only to be appropriately shamed and heckled out of the place — this time the Canadian Gestapo waited until after Saturday services to arrest Pawlowski, and did so on a public highway.

Naturally, the Gestapo treated him like he was Scarface. Multiple officers and at least four police cruisers were involved:

Pawlowski was arrested for violating Canada’s fascist and anti-science laws against gatherings during the coronavirus outbreak. These restrictions are in place in Canada (and in many places here in the U.S.) despite the fact fully-opened states like Texas and Florida allow people to go back to normal and have done so while keeping their China Virus cases in line with lockdown states.

The arrest of Pawlowski and his brother occurred just days after Canada’s Health Gestapo “obtained a Court of Queen’s Bench Order that applies to gatherings, including protests, demonstrations and rallies,” Fox News reported.

“The order imposes new restrictions on organizers of protests and demonstrations, requiring compliance with public health orders including masking, physical distancing, and attendance limits[.]”

Yeah, let’s see what happens when the domestic terrorists in the Canadian branch of Black Lives Matter decide to get together again.

Canada has become so openly fascist, Pawlowski is the second pastor arrested by the Canadian Gestapo. Back in February, the Canadian Gestapo arrested Rev. James Coates of GraceLife Church of Edmonton after he turned himself in. His crime was the same — holding church services in a fascist country.

There are reports the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), a far-left fake news outlet, was tipped off to the arrest, which is why CBC photographer Rod Maldaner just happened to be on the scene when the arrest occurred. In a now-deleted tweet the Nazi-With-A-Camera celebrated the arrest and, naturally, passed along fake news:

This is the image of the day. Pastor Artur Pawlowski being arrested today in Calgary. Being a jerk has its consequences. He doesn’t seem to be laughing now. I bet he’s yelling #GETMEOUT. Next up, KJJ when he goes to the remand to protest.

Yeah, good work, journalist, except that wasn’t a photo of Arthur Pawlowski, that was a photo of his brother.

Reichsführer Maldaner has now locked his Twitter account.

In the wake of what we are seeing in Florida and Texas, these continued lockdowns are nothing less than obscene and deliberate attacks on personal and religious freedom.

I personally will not attend in-person church services until I’m fully vaccinated and wait two weeks. But people have a human right to make their own decisions about the personal risks they’re willing to take.

Even though I choose to wear a mask (indoors) and social distance, others who choose not to, who choose to do things like attend church, don’t bother or worry me. As long as I’m wearing a mask and staying away from everyone, I feel safe. Honestly, how can someone infect me if I’m six feet away wearing a mask? It makes no sense.

What’s most galling is that if you’re rioting and terrorizing and looting and burning, the fascist government-media-academic-tech-entertainment establishment will cheer you on, but if you dare attend a Christian church…

So, for anybody still in doubt [I encounter them daily], yes, Martial Law and the Police-State do in fact exist. Today, not yesterday, not maybe possibly tomorrow. Don’t tell or try to convince me otherwise, I will ignore your pathetic state brown-nosing diatribe.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So, for anybody still in doubt [I encounter them daily], yes, Martial Law and the Police-State do in fact exist. Today, not yesterday, not maybe possibly tomorrow. Don’t tell or try to convince me otherwise, I will ignore your pathetic state brown-nosing diatribe.
    If we were 1/10 the men we were 250 year ago, three squads of Minutemen would have boiled out of three vans approaching from the opposite direction, and lit these $#@!ers up.

But we're not.

And Pastor Pawlowski will now likely die in a Canadian political prison, after being forgotten for ten years.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

And Pastor Pawlowski will now likely die in a Canadian political prison, after being forgotten for ten years.
    Getting Out on Bond.. reportedly

but still wrong
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...39476494774279