Thread: “Sir do you have a mask?” (Responses)

“Sir do you have a mask?” (Responses)

Haven’t worn one for any reason for months now.

Most places I go in the city don’t say anything. Walmart and Home Depot/Lowes never even batt an eye let alone say something.

Occasionally I get a low status type that tries to assert some authority. My usuals are:

“Mind your own business.”

“Well I’m not scared of you. Are you scared of me?”

“I got it February before last along with everyone else and I’m fine.”

“I wore three yesterday so I should be good.” (Start laughing insanely)

“I am not a biological terroist.”

“Guess I’m a rebel without a gauze”

Please share your own..
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 04-03-2021 at 12:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always say yes I do. Some ask if I want one and I say I already have one my medicare insurance sent me one. Most places near me don't enforce wearing mask there are still a few that wear them but I am not sure that they are people and they must be hiding something behind the mask.

Why do you ask, is it Halloween already?

"No, but I have a pistol. Wanna team up?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Well I was wearing masks when the CDC said don't and I happen to think they help more than hurt. That said I am against mask mandates. Sadly Elijah McClain was killed by police who attempted to arrest him for no other reason than he WAS wearing a mask.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/us/el...ear/index.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well I was wearing masks when the CDC said don't and I happen to think they help more than hurt. That said I am against mask mandates. Sadly Elijah McClain was killed by police who attempted to arrest him for no other reason than he WAS wearing a mask.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/us/el...ear/index.html
    As was I in January of last year. Didn’t help though
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 04-03-2021 at 08:15 PM.

I just say, "I'm good, thanks" and move on.

I rarely get approached. Every now and then I'll get the side-eye, but I just ignore it and go about my day.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I immediately start explaining that Space Reptilians are manipulating the Federal Reserve to artifically inflate the price of dog food so people buy more cats, because cats have telepathic mind control chips that force their owners to vote communist and stop going to church on Sundays.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I have a medical condition that precludes me from wearing masks."

It is illegal to wear a Mask when you carry a firearm.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

A friend of mine was in a Dollar General without her mask and a Karen told her that she was supposed to wear a mask.

Her reply was "Call the police".

A manager at a burger joint thought he would show his employees that he was tough and tried to cause a scene while I was waiting for my order.

I ended up having to point out that half of the employees where wearing them on their chin and that his big nose had created a one inch gap on both sides of his face.

The employees and customers were laughing their asses off.

We went to get some Mexican food yesterday and one of the hostesses asked if we had masks.

We said no.

She asked if we could pull our shirts over our noses “like this”.

We laughed at her and said “no”.

She brought us to our table.

I don't wear them. I have only been asked to once at store. I just did it, then took it off as soon as I got in the door. I have no interest in argueing with a minimum wage retail worker over this. Not worth my time. Oh and I had to wear one once in ME to get into county courthouse. No way around that one.

I've been in FL for a few months and the mask thing is pretty much over. DeSantis ended any penalty for not complying. About 1/4 of people inside stores don't wear them anymore and nobody at all wears them outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    I immediately start explaining that Space Reptilians are manipulating the Federal Reserve to artifically inflate the price of dog food so people buy more cats, because cats have telepathic mind control chips that force their owners to vote communist and stop going to church on Sundays.
    Thread winner.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That one's a cop out, unless it's actually true.

An effective and convenient cop out, certainly, but still a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A friend of mine was in a Dollar General without her mask and a Karen told her that she was supposed to wear a mask.

Her reply was "Call the police".
    And that one's dangerous. Never encourage anyone to call the police. They might just do it (especially the Karens).
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

That one's a cop out, unless it's actually true.
    I have used that.. ODD is real,, and you don't want a manic episode.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’ll add that I am vigilant about mask wearing when grinding, sanding, and spraying things. I had an stockpile of respirators and masks before all this nonsense started.

"I agree with Bill Clinton, the CDC is 'shameful and racist'. It ain't right to be trusting 'em after what they done to them poor black folks."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Anytime I ever go to Home Depot with my brother nobody who works there never tells us to put on a mask.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Anytime I ever go to Home Depot with my brother nobody who works there never tells us to put on a mask.
    Same here. Never.

The employees don’t like them either and they take them off as soon as they go in back or outside.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is illegal to wear a Mask when you carry a firearm.
    Winner!
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

My best was "I'm not from around here. I'm from Texas."
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

"No. I'm not Muslim. I don't attend a Mosque."