Thread: “Understanding the Basics of Bitcoin”

“Understanding the Basics of Bitcoin”

Shawn, a close and personal friend of mine, launched his own website concerning everything Bitcoin. We met during the Ron Paul r3VOLution 2012 Presidential Campaign, attended many a rally and worked/attended PaulFest and VIP’s at the 2012 Tampa National Convention. We have enjoyed coordinating many Liberty meeting groups, shooting in the range, and of course eating hot-wings. Without further ado:

Understanding the Basics of Bitcoin

Getting Started, One-On-One and Group Courses, Consultation

All Sessions Include

– Getting started and set up with your own mobile wallet, hands on introduction to Bitcoin, and knowledge of security best practices.

– Becoming familiar with FIO addresses

– Becoming familiar with Centralized Exchanges
    Understanding Bitcoin Legalities (Relationship with the IRS)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I must say I'm rather surprised to see you pushing the next globalist bankster ponzi system, while railing against the same globalist banksters in other threads. It's a confusing time....but we were warned it would be.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-06-2021 at 11:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Shawn, a close and personal friend of mine, launched his own website concerning everything Bitcoin. We met during the Ron Paul r3VOLution 2012 Presidential Campaign, attended many a rally and worked/attended PaulFest and VIP’s at the 2012 Tampa National Convention. We have enjoyed coordinating many Liberty meeting groups, shooting in the range, and of course eating hot-wings. Without further ado:

Getting Started, One-On-One and Group Courses, Consultation

All Sessions Include

– Getting started and set up with your own mobile wallet, hands on introduction to Bitcoin, and knowledge of security best practices.

– Becoming familiar with FIO addresses

– Becoming familiar with Centralized Exchanges
    Understanding Bitcoin Legalities (Relationship with the IRS)

The site loads quickly

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I must say I'm rather surprised to see you pushing the next globalist bankster ponzi system, while railing against the same globalist banksters in other threads. It's a confusing time....but we were warned it would be.
    I admit that I don't know that much about Bitcoin. A few in my liberty group insist that it is liberty oriented and make a case for it. My response is, say you were in a desert, stranded out in the middle of nowhere, need a tool, food or lumber, who could possibly benefit or want to trade their hard assets for imaginary money? I also make the case that crypto is nothing but computer-generated code that can be altered, can be turned on/off or cease to function, and ultimately tracked by governments and powers that be. For all of these reasons and more, I am opposed to digital currency and see a ponzi scheme. Their case is that crypto is here to stay, it does compete, replaces the buggy-whip with modern technology, and either get on the band wagon and profit by it or not participate in society. In my own personal world, I diversify in hard assets and always will.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)