Thread: VT: Those Who Identify as ‘Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color’ Eligible to Sign Up for Va

Exclamation VT: Those Who Identify as ‘Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color’ Eligible to Sign Up for Va

LOL - All 20 of them.

Vermont Gov. Scott: Those Who Identify as ‘Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color’ Eligible to Sign Up for Vaccine

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-sign-vaccine/

Hannah Bleau 2 Apr 2021

Vermont Gov. Phil Scott (R) announced on Thursday those who identify as black, indigenous, or a “person of color” can now sign up to receive the coronavirus vaccine. Eligibility for all adults is not expected to open up until later this month.

“If you or anyone in your household identifies as Black, Indigenous, or a person of color (BIPOC), including anyone with Abenaki or other First Nations heritage, all household members who are 16 years or older can sign up to get a vaccine!” the governor announced, providing a link to the state’s website:

If you or anyone in your household identifies as Black, Indigenous, or a person of color (BIPOC), including anyone with Abenaki or other First Nations heritage, all household members who are 16 years or older can sign up to get a vaccine! Get yours at ⤵️ https://t.co/hVgb9rzQPn

— Governor Phil Scott (@GovPhilScott) April 1, 2021

Only certain categories of people are now eligible to sign up to receive the coronavirus vaccine in the Green Mountain State. That includes those 50 and older, people 16 and older who have “high risk” health conditions, parents or primary caregivers of those with “high risk” health conditions, school staff, and child care workers, public safety workers, health care personnel, nursing home residents, “English language learners and people in immigrant/refugee communities,” and now “Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC),” per the state.

It remains unclear how the state is implementing the rule, as anyone could, technically, “identify” as whatever race they choose.

His announcement drew significant backlash on social media.

“I have a dream that our children will one day live in a nation where they will receive medical treatment according to the color of their skin, providing the governor has already had his,” one user said.

Some Twitter users quoted the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Others commented directly on the legality of the Governor’s statement:

This tweet is a felony

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) April 2, 2021

This is not even close to legal

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 2, 2021

The state is expected to open eligibility to the remainder of the population by April 19.

“Our data also shows us that we have much farther to go with progress through our vaccination efforts,” Vermont’s state health commissioner Mark Levine said this week.

“We get closer to the finish line every day,” he added. “It’s now less than three weeks until all Vermonters are eligible to sign up for their dose of vaccine.”

According to the state’s coronavirus dashboard, 213,656 people in Vermont have received at least one dose of the vaccine, as of April 2.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-03-2021 at 02:53 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I already signed up @oyarde to get the shot
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F679C29-1D60-4EB4-A751-0B2F5B78680C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	8062
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already signed up @oyarde to get the shot
    i'll pass , on vermont and the shot.
    Do something Danke

Operation Brown Guinea Pig is now in effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

In Vermont this would be about 2 people that qualify.

//
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Operation Brown Guinea Pig is now in effect.
    ^This
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.