Thread: I’d like to buy the world a Coke, except the Injun

I’d like to buy the world a Coke, except the Injun

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to see Coke stop teaching their employees to be less white.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Way too many white people in that ad.

Reported.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This coming from a foreign flag Brit, whose as white as sour cream.

$#@! a bunch of Woke Coke.

Director of that video probably gave the asians specific asian clothing to wear. And probably let the white people just wear whatever.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Too late. I already have coke in my refrigerator.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The original Coke recipe was pretty good. The one with the cocaine in it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

You can give mine to the injun cause I don't drink that crap. But I hope he doesn't want it..

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    @oyarde
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Way too many white people in that ad.

Reported.
    there were plenty POC in that ad. Your report went to my circular file. Any more frivolous reports and you will be banned.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This has caused me to identify as an injun, I have a Blackfoot somewhere way back inf the family tree so that puts me one up on Fauxcahontas.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

i dont think georgia election law matters enough to effect world wide cola sales one way or the other . once it all has dead baby cells in it like pepsi products maybe ....
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-03-2021 at 07:31 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    there were plenty POC in that ad. Your report went to my circular file. Any more frivolous reports and you will be banned.
    Not nearly enough to achieve equity with the over inflated number of obvious white supremacists pictured in that video.

Your disapproval of my report is disapproved.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not nearly enough to achieve equity with the over inflated number of obvious white supremacists pictured in that video.

Your disapproval of my report is disapproved.
    + the massive cultural appropriation
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am currently though accepting donations of beer , .223 Rem , .30 - .30 , .30 - 06 , 12 Ga #1's , 20 Ga # 2's and 3's , 28 Ga # 5's , .410 000 Buck and slugs , .38 S & W , .38 SPL , 9MM Lug , all types of .32 . In exchange we have something for everyone , rice for Asians , Kools for Brothers , COca Cola and Cheetos for the Caucasians . Large donations qualify for a box of Zingers. Before anyone is overcome by folly and claims this is racist I'd point out this is part of our globalist outreach and the Zingers have recycling instructions on the box ( We'll call that our green energy initiative ).
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-03-2021 at 07:44 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i dont think georgia election law matters enough to effect world wide cola sales one way or the other . once it all has dead baby cells in it like pepsi products maybe ....
    I think I read somewhere that Coke is bio-enhanced isn't that a $20 college word for dead baby cells? Too bad they don't just use Coca.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I remember this ad. I remember wishing my step-dad had brought ammo to the house for the Mauser Model-B we had sitting in the garage (20mm automatic cannon, one of my play toys) so I could correct everyone in that commercial - bloody hippie pansies.

And the women... $#@!'s sake, they all look like singing cadavers.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.