Thread: CA-Oakland launches UBI for people of color.

CA-Oakland launches UBI for people of color.

"Peace out USA" I'm done with you.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u...133139312.html

Universal Basic Income in Oakland is the first program only for people of color

Like many other cities around the country, Oakland, Calif., has launched a pilot program of Universal Basic Income (UBI) geared towards helping the city’s lowest income residents. But unlike other pilot programs, Oakland’s UBI program is also attempting to reduce the racial wealth gap, and will be the first to make race a qualification of the program.

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf told Yahoo Finance that Oakland’s approach is one of “equity."

"We have a well-documented racial wealth gap in this country, 10 times asset poverty. We have, in Oakland, documented three times a difference in median incomes between our white families and our Black families,” Schaaf said. “As a piece of this policy development, we believe that we can contribute to the question of how to close the racial wealth gap, as well as designing a program that's going to work for the families that are facing the most barriers.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I identify as black, where is my money?

go back far enough, they say my ancestors came from Africa.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Now that Danke is out of africa , give him some UBI so he'll buy me a drink.
    Do something Danke

Every white person in California should now identify as black in order to get their hands on that cash.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Now that Danke is out of africa , give him some UBI so he'll buy me a drink.
    The Cherokee owned slaves so, it seems, you owe Danke beads, cast ware and steel knives, if he identifies Black. In the hierarchy you are second.
    BIPOC.
    Black, INDIGENOUS, People of Color.