Thread: AOC: Go Bigger on Infrastructure. Biden’s $2 Trillion Not Enough, ‘We Can Do $10"

Exclamation AOC: Go Bigger on Infrastructure. Biden’s $2 Trillion Not Enough, ‘We Can Do $10"

Cheapskates.

I say make it $20 trillion.

We Need to Go Bigger on Infrastructure — Biden’s $2 Trillion Not Enough, ‘We Can Do $10 Trillion’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...o-10-trillion/

Pam Key 31 Mar 2021

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan over eight years is not big or fast enough.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think that the vision that President Biden and the administration has laid out, you’re right, has surprised a lot of us in a positive way, and in the detail and the thought that’s here, the scope of it is really encouraging except I think the how that $2.2 trillion, $2.25 trillion over eight years, I have serious concerns that it’s not enough to realize the very inspiring vision that Biden has advanced. So I believe that those of us here, especially as progressives within the Democratic Party — we know that there is so much more opportunity here. In order for us to realize this inspiring vision, we need to go way higher. That’s what’s going to help us actually deliver on this really promising and inspiring vision the president laid out today.”

She continued, “I think that we need to really have some shorter timelines, some urgency, greater urgency in this package, and I think some of the investments need to be greater.”

She added, “We’re looking at ideals and what we think is the actual investment that can create tens of millions of good union jobs in this country that can shore up our health care, our infrastructure, our housing, and doing it in a way that draws down our carbon figures to help us get in line with IPCC standards we’re talking about realistically $10 trillion over ten years. And I know that may be an eye-popping figure for some people, but we need to understand that we are in a devastating economic moment. Millions of people in the United States are unemployed. We have a truly crippled health-care system and a planetary crisis on our hands. We’re the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. So we can do $10 trillion.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we're spending money on infrastructure, my backyard could use a new deck.

It would create at least 14 jobs
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The amount of money going to special interests is staggering. I thought these people despised corporate America???!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If we're spending money on infrastructure, my backyard could use a new deck.

It would create at least 14 jobs
    LOL!

The trick is to invest in stuff that goes up when the government does the wrong thing. That way you get happy instead of mad.

I'm rooting for as much govt spending as possible.

Shouldn't AOC be busy staging another photo op at the border?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is she going to get a second job bartending to pay for it?

My Home for Wayward Women could use a trillion
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets see . Two trillion covid bill passed with 500 billion for citizens and 50 billion for covid with roughly 1.4 trillion in pork and or graft puts debt at 28 to 30trillion . Add 3 trillion for legislation being cooked up now ( all graft and pork , maybe one bridge ) puts debt at 33 trillion , add one trillion for debt added ea yr ( 3 trillion in taxes collected , 4 trillion spent) puts it around 34 trillion , add 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities gets us at 234 trillion , give AOC 7 to 8 trillion more in graft/pork/ one bridge and your at roughly 242 trillion in debt .Thanks NY .
    Do something Danke

Every $#@!hole country in world history has gone down the AOC road. Her ideas are an actual existential threat. Once a country starts failing it can take decades if ever to recover.

But instead the focus is on the epidemic of about a dozen Asians killed by white people every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    But instead the focus is on the epidemic of about a dozen Asians killed by white people every year.
    Last statistic I saw for 2021 so far showed two...2..."hate crimes" (that's everything from murder to "shut up, slope!") committed by white people against Asians.

The rest...24 or so IIRC, were committed by coloreds.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Last statistic I saw for 2021 so far showed two...2..."hate crimes" (that's everything from murder to "shut up, slope!") committed by white people against Asians.

That was in NYC for 2020, (26 of 28 were non-white perpetrators) but the trends follow in the other cities.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yeah. It's insanity. The country has 340 million people and the focus is on the two people killed. Or the couple of unarmed black people killed by cops.

Whereas drug illegality probably kills at least ten thousand from violence and unsafe drugs. Tens of thousands are likely killed from the slow FDA process that keeps life saving drugs off the market for years and limits access because of the high cost to get a drug approved.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That was in NYC for 2020, (26 of 28 were non-white perpetrators) but the trends follow in the other cities.
    Thanks for that clarification.

Every $#@!hole country in world history has gone down the AOC road. Her ideas are an actual existential threat. Once a country starts failing it can take decades if ever to recover.
    And no one wants to hear it, but if we keep allowing an invasion across the southern border, you will see more and more AOCs.

Her district, Archie Bunker's hometown, is now 46 percent migrant, 50 percent Hispanic and only 18 percent white.

And no one wants to hear it, but if we keep allowing an invasion across the southern border, you will see more and more AOCs.
    From my perspective we should be cutting off immigration completely. Tourniquet the limbs, seal the box, pack the junctions. Stop the $#@!ing bleeding.

Texas especially. No more $#@!ing CAssholes should be allowed in.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-02-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unemployment is 6 percent . The Fed says that is too high . The dems have been doing exactly what the fed tells them on 5 trillion in spending bills . The fed says we dont need more unemployed , contact your dem reps now.
    Do something Danke

She added, “[...] We’re the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. So we can do $10 trillion googolplex.”
    Fixed. Why does AOC hate America?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed. Why does AOC hate America?
    She just wants people to die.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Is she going to get a second job bartending to pay for it?
    She needs to go back to bartending instead of $#@!ing people over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

She added, “[...] We’re the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. So we can do $10 trillion.”
    "In the end, the total of what comes out of the economy is limited by the total of what is produced, no matter that you can borrow or print up unlimited amounts of money."

https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...00258043613185

Every $#@!hole country in world history has gone down the AOC road.
    well said
    >_<

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AOC is the ultimate bubble-headed useful idiot.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.