I'm starting this thread as a sort of yin-yang-style complement to my Postcards from the Clown Show thread. Where the purpose of that thread is to exhibit "various absurd/pathetic/stupid/etc. items of a political and/or sociological nature," the purpose of this thread is to do just the opposite - namely, to show that not everything going on out there is stupid, hopeless and/or pathetic.

Michael Malice defines a "white pill" as something that suggests or confirms that, while it is possible we might lose, it is not possible that we must lose. And while I expect the Clown Show thread to end up being longer and more active than this one, that is not a reason to abandon all hope. There are no guarantees, but quality can win out over quantity.

Please feel free to comment upon and contribute your own "White Pills."

I'll start with something I also posted over in the Clown Show thread. It features both a clown and a white pill - the clown is a teacher who is trying to infect a student with his own racist bigotry, and the white pill is that the student isn't having any of that bull$#@!: