Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fla. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) accused of sex trafficking

I feel sad for those who can not imagine that a man can like another man and not have any sexual feelings. To not be able to care for someone else without sexual feelings attached, is to really miss out on the meaning of life. What a shallow and nihilistic existence.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't really care that much for Gaetz but the whole story reeks to bullsht to me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rep. Matt Gaetz Reveals Possession of Documents that Confirm His Disclosure of an Extortion Scheme by Former DOJ Official

By Jim Hoft
    Published March 31, 2021 at 5:37pm

As The Gateway Pundit reported on Tuesday — The New York Times published a hit piece on popular Trump-supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) saying the Florida Congressman was under investigation for dating a 17-year-old girl.

The Gateway Pundit later spoke with a source close to Matt Gaetz who told us this report is completely false. Gaetz is not the target of the investigation. We were also told none of the women he was seeing were underage.

It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and staunch Trump supporter.

Rep. Gaetz told Axios “the allegations were as searing as they are false.”

TRENDING: HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Senate Republicans Courageously Announce Team Who Will Perform Maricopa County Election Audit and It's Good News for America!

On Tuesday night Rep. Matt Gaetz joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the New York Times hit piece.

Matt Gaetz UNLOADED on a former Justice Department official who was threatening his family.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove my innocence. These allegations aren’t true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation.

Tucker Carlson: …First of all, who is this Department of Justice former employee who is trying to extort the money from you.

Rep. Gaetz: His name is David McGee… He currently works at the Beggs and Lane law firm.

The Gateway Pundit wrote Attorney David McGee on Tuesday regarding Rep. Gaetz’s accusations.
    We have not heard back from McGee.

Then late last night Rep. Gaetz’s office sent this statement to The Gateway Pundit.

“Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the New York Times tonight was intended to thwart that investigation. No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets of the ongoing extortion investigation. I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.” -Rep. Matt Gaetz

Now this…

This afternoon the DC Examiner revealed that Rep. Gaetz has text messages, an email, a typed document that prove the federal investigation against him is an extortion scheme.

The National Pulse also confirmed the US Attorney letter on Gaetz’s version of the events.

The DC Examiner reported:

Rep. Matt Gaetz possesses text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document that purportedly support his claims that a federal investigation into his relationship with a 17-year-old is related to an extortion scheme against him.

On Tuesday, the New York Times reported that the Justice Department is investigating whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid her to travel with him. Gaetz has called the report “totally false.” Gaetz told Axios that his lawyers told him that he “was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women.”

The Florida Republican countered the report on Twitter and in statements to Axios and Fox News with a claim that his family is being extorted for $25 million and that the people pushing stories about an investigation into his relationships with women are the people extorting him and the subjects of an FBI extortion investigation over the last few weeks.

The documents in Gaetz’s possession detail an alleged scheme that revolves around attempts by former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent and Beggs and Lane attorney David McGee, a former federal prosecutor, to free ex-FBI agent-turned-private investigator Robert Levinson from imprisonment in Iran.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-doj-official/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Considering the previous actions of the Obama-Clinton gang (various Administration, DOJ, FBI, CIA officials), there is a conspiracy hypothesis that could be made. Imagine the “blackmail” and trafficking are completely made up, and it is part of an intentional plan. Gaetz going to the FBI would open him up to a huge fishing expedition, disguised as an investigation of the blackmail...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Matt Gaetz posts article describing EXACTLY how he’s being extorted with PROOF
    https://therightscoop.com/matt-gaetz...ed-with-proof/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Which one do you think is more likely?
    He will be drummed out of office after his reputation has been so tarnished and damaged that even if not true or found to be false, the allegation alone is enough to accomplish the agenda. We live in a world where due process means mob rule by social media with or without evidence to back it up. Don't get me wrong, I know nothing about the guy but nonetheless he deserves due process under the law.

https://news.yahoo.com/gaetz-conside...153335891.html

Representative Matt Gaetz (R., Fla.) is reportedly considering not running for re-election in 2022 — and possibly even leaving Congress before his term is up — to instead take a job at Newsmax.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 03-31-2021 at 09:24 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm of the general opinion that 99% of the "sex trafficking / pedo" that politicians get accused of is completely bogus.

It's just such an immensely effective way to discredit/extort/control, that of course it would be used against politicians.

Of the general population, how many people are pedo's? 1%? 0.1%?

How many politicians get accused of this stuff? Like 1 in 3.
    I agree that the number of accusations is almost certainly greater than the number of actual perpetrators.

But I would not be even mildly surprised if the ratio of perpetrators to non-perpetrators is greater among politicians than among the general population.

Go to a whorehouse and you'll find a significantly larger percentage of Johns than in the general population.

Go to Congress, and you'll ... oh, wait, sorry ... I'm repeating myself ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Older than your Guatemalan $#@! children. Are you excited about all the new arrivals so that you can move the pubescent out for the pre-pubescent?
    This is what a blind devotion to a fictional right/left dichotomy does to a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I feel sad for those who can not imagine that a man can like another man and not have any sexual feelings. To not be able to care for someone else without sexual feelings attached, is to really miss out on the meaning of life. What a shallow and nihilistic existence.
    I'm just generally open to pizzaGaetz theories.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm just generally open to pizzaGaetz theories.
    Touché MFer touché.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the following is even more serious than Gaetz's non-adopted Cuban son, and alleged trafficking of a 17-year-old girl.
    Matt Gaetz's Jewish buddy, Joel Greenberg, has been indicted for sex trafficking of a child, stalking a political rival, illegally obtaining information from Florida state databases and identity theft.

Greenberg has tweeted 2 selfies on Twitter with Gaetz. One is from 2017 with Donald's adviser Roger Stone (also close to NY governor Cuomo). The other is from 2019 at the White House with former Florida state representative Chris Dorworth; on the same day, Greenberg also tweeted a photo of Gaetz, Donald and first lady Melania Trump with Gaetz holding Greenberg’s daughter: https://www.jta.org/2021/03/31/polit...joel-greenberg
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Maybe the following is even more serious than Gaetz's non-adopted Cuban son, and alleged trafficking of a 17-year-old girl.
    Matt Gaetz's Jewish buddy, Joel Greenberg, has been indicted for sex trafficking of a child, stalking a political rival, illegally obtaining information from Florida state databases and identity theft.

Greenberg has tweeted 2 selfies on Twitter with Gaetz. One is from 2017 with Donald's adviser Roger Stone (also close to NY governor Cuomo). The other is from 2019 at the White House with former Florida state representative Chris Dorworth; on the same day, Greenberg also tweeted a photo of Gaetz, Donald and first lady Melania Trump with Gaetz holding Greenberg’s daughter: https://www.jta.org/2021/03/31/polit...joel-greenberg

Some theories in social media had tried to link these stories to Jeffrey Epstein scandal but based on MSM reporting there does not seem to be a direct link. It could be just coincidence that they are from same state and area.
    This story is still fluid and early reporting is not always right, let's wait till investigations are completed all the facts come out.

Matt Gaetz says Acosta's Jeffrey Epstein deal shouldn't be reexamined

Dems want Acosta out over Epstein. GOP wants to know more... Then there’s Matt Gaetz

By Alex Daugherty
    March 02, 2019

The story behind a Palm Beach sex offender's remarkable deal

Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been a free man, despite sexually abusing dozens of underage girls according to police and prosecutors. His victims have never had a voice, until now. By Emily Michot | Julie K. Brown

WASHINGTON Democrats are calling for Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s resignation. Republicans support an internal investigation into Acosta’s role in a controversial plea deal for multimillionaire sex abuser Jeffrey Epstein in 2008.

But Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, one of President Donald Trump’s biggest defenders in Congress, is taking a different approach.

In an interview with the Miami Herald on Wednesday, Gaetz said reexamining Acosta’s handling of Epstein’s case, which came under increased scrutiny after the Herald’s three-part series Perversion of Justice, sets a “dangerous” precedent for prosecutors. A federal judge ruled last week that prosecutors run by Acosta, then the U.S. attorney for South Florida, broke the law when they failed to inform Epstein’s underge victims of the plea agreement. The judge gave federal prosecutors 15 days to confer with Epstein’s victims and their attorneys to come up with a resolution
    miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article226861944.html

New Accusations For Epstein As Some In South Florida Say 'Good Riddance' To Acosta

NPR
    July 12, 2019
    Brakkton Booker
    Residents of South Florida expressed relief that President Trump's Labor Secretary Alex Acosta is resigning his post. The Friday announcement was seen as "a victory" by those still angered by Acosta's handling of a 2008 sex crimes case involving wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Acosta is a former federal prosecutor in South Florida. This week he had been under renewed and intense scrutiny stemming from the deal under which Epstein pleaded guilty to lesser sex crimes and served 13 months in county jail, with work release during the day.

As Acosta announced his resignation, federal prosecutors in Manhattan alleged in court filings that Epstein had attempted to buy influence over people who were set to testify against him. He is accused of wiring $350,000 last year to two associates.
    Sun: Epstein and Maxwell were Israeli assets
    Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used underage sex to blackmail politicians, ‘ex-handler’ claims

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure
    Gaetz warns would-be Iranian terrorists: ‘Get your act together or get prepared to meet General Soleimani’
    May 27, 2020
    Congressman Gaetz and Senator Cruz Introduce Resolution Defending Israel
    October 13, 2017

I for one think that we could best focus on Matt Gaetz, instead of Joel Greenberg...
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This story is still fluid and early reporting is not always right, let's wait till investigations are completed all the facts come out.
    I really don't know what to make of the title of this story from the alternative media "Mossad? Nazi? 100% Trump Sex Trafficker: Dumbest Crook in History, the Real PizzaGate".
    Isn't NBC about as reliable as Fox?!?

There are also links to the infamous Proud Boys.
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/0...eal-pizzagate/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Since when are Leftists opposed to sex trafficking?

This just seems weird. I am no fan of Gaetz but, I wonder if he is trying to get in front of this before he gets charged. I only know what the allegation is and what he has said. Probably he F'ed up something or pissed off the wrong person. If he quits congress before the end of his term I would say that it makes him look guilty as hell....

Uh oh. Rep Gaetz must have voted incorrectly on something or said the wrong thing for his Mossad blackmail material to be aired.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Gaetz and Swallwell. Amazing how different the MSM is covering the two stories. And in one of those stories, there is evidence, pictures and everything. Nothing in the other one.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Gaetz and Swallwell. Amazing how different the MSM is covering the two stories. And in one of those stories, there is evidence, pictures and everything. Nothing in the other one.
    Exactly. Not to mention, they hid stuff about Epstein/Maxwell for a very long time. They tried to make connections with Trump to these lowlifes. The people who are coving up these REAL issues on sex trafficking are more than likely part of the club or compromised in some way so they do what they are told.

Oh and let's not forget Hunter Biden cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly. Not to mention, they hid stuff about Epstein/Maxwell for a very long time. They tried to make connections with Trump to these lowlifes. The people who are coving up these REAL issues on sex trafficking are more than likely part of the club or compromised in some way so they do what they are told.
    Oh and let's not forget that all of these vile paedophiles were/are good buddies of Donald Trump, and all of these scumbags that post distraction stories to cover up for lying Donald...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Lewis S. Rosensteil’s fourth wife, Susan, told about an orgy at the Plaza Hotel where her husband, Roy Cohn and J. Edgar Hoover were engaged in sexual activities with young boys: https://www.upi.com/Archives/1993/02...1064728974800/

http://web.archive.org/web/20190430133507/https://wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1020&context=div2facpubs
    Lewis Rosenstiel was a business partner of Meyer Lansky; the mob business partner of the Bronfman family.

Lewis Rosenstiel´s daughter, Cathy, married James Finkelstein (a client of Cohn): https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1...dirty_dick.pdf

James Finkelstein is the brother of the good friend of Donald Trump, Andrew Stein (who had shortened his surname), who attended his wedding to, another friend of Jeffrey Epstein, Lynn Forester (these days married to the economic adviser to Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild).

In 1985, Donald Trump circumvented the state’s contribution limits by disbursing his $50,000 contribution to Andrew Stein to become New York´s City Council President through 18 subsidiary companies.
    Trump first guaranteed the $50,000 campaign loan to Stein and then repaid it himself in 1988 after Stein had become New York´s City Council President: https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...cal-donations/

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    See Lynn Forester, Andrew Stein (who Lynn married), and Donald Trump.
    Clinton-Linked-Cult-Leader-Who-Hot-Branded-Women-Arrested-For-Sex-Trafficking#post6839535

So do we finally get to see Anthony Weiner's laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Want to go mud wrastlin'?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Want to go mud wrastlin'?
    Sorry. That is one of the few sports that women dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh and let's not forget Hunter Biden cover up.
    Hunter has always been a limited hang-out operation and will never amount to anything more than distraction headlines. His dirty laundry was aired in the lead up to the election to distract from Biden's other son's conduct as Delaware AG. Something about a AG Beau letting the DuPont Illuminati family heir off without serving a single day in jail after being convicted of raping his 3 year old daughter and son. Joe was picked as Obama's VP days later. But you'll never see that headline, will you.....
    Last edited by devil21; 04-06-2021 at 11:01 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Also worth a mention is that Kamalas sister Maya was exposed in the Podesta emails as attending "pizza parties".

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but one thing people have to learn is to stop reflexively defending people just because you're nominally on the same side, supposedly. It will eventually bite you in the ass.

There are commentators and figures I like who like Matt Gaetz, but something always just seemed off about him to me. That doesn't mean he's guilty of this, or anything, but I've learned to trust my gut over the years. Something is wrong with that guy. I got the same feeling about John Edwards as a teen, and Bill Clinton as a kid. Buyer beware.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matt Gaetz’s Female Staff Blast ‘False Allegations’ While NYT Makes Excuses For Bill Clinton’s Sex Abuse Of Interns.

“The Women of the Office of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz,” have penned an open letter in defense of their boss today, following over a week of allegations against the Floridian Congressman. The New York Times, conversely, has used the day to defend Bill Clinton’s sexual exploits.

Following a bizarre CNN interview featuring a former Air Force Intelligence Officer and a raft of wild claims involving $25,000,000 and a long-believed-dead CIA operative, the Congressman’s female staffers took aim at the still-unnamed “accusers.”

“After the shocking allegations last week in the press, we, the women of Congressman Matt Gaetz’s office, feel morally obligated to speak out,” all eight of Gaetz’s female staff said on Thursday:

“During Congressman Gaetz’s time in office, we have been behind the scenes every step of the way. We have staffed his meetings. We have planned his events. We have traveled with him. And we have tracked his schedule. Congressman Gaetz has always been a principled and morally grounded leader. At no time has any one of us experienced or witnessed anything less than the utmost professionalism and respect. No hint of impropriety. No ounce of untruthfulness.”

And while women working for Gaetz condemn both the behavior he is accused of, and the farcical nature of the allegations themselves, the New York Times is busy making excuses for Democrats who have proven track records of sexual abuse.

Writing in the “paper of record” on Thursday, former NYT editorial board member Gail Collins suggested ex President Bill Clinton was entitled to a defense over his sexual exploits because he grew the U.S. economy.

Collins’s article literally states:

“Nancy Pelosi once defended President Bill Clinton after he got an intern to fellate him in the Oval Office,” Gaetz argued in an opinion piece in The Washington Examiner. This is true, and we would hope the congressman gets the same kind of loyal support the very second he presides over one of the longest economic expansions in American history.

Contrast this with the outright condemnations from Gaetz himself, and his staff, about the allegations against him.

The Congressman’s staff went on in their statement:

“In our office and under Congressman Gaetz’s leadership, women are not only respected, but have been encouraged time and time again to grow, achieve more, and ultimately, know our value. Many of us started in entry-level positions and have been promoted to positions of leadership within the office. In our professional ecosystem, women are given every opportunity to advance and utilize our talents to help the country in the best possible way.

“On every occasion he has treated each and every one of us with respect. Thus, we uniformly reject these allegations as false.

“Congressman Gaetz will continue to lead by example and stand for the people of America who have been maligned by the liberal elite. And we will stand with him. While we recognize the scrutiny we will face for making this decision, we take comfort in the hope that more Americans and elected officials will stand up and refuse to remain silent.”

The New York Times is of course right to draw attention to the juxtaposition Democrat defenses of their own – Governor Andrew Cuomo alike, who faces his 10th named accuser, alike. It is, however, a shame they find themselves on the pro-sexual assault side. As long as the economy grows.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/analysi...se-of-interns/

A lawyer for Joel Greenberg, an indicted former official in Florida, said on Thursday that Mr. Greenberg may cooperate as a witness against Representative Matt Gaetz in a Justice Department inquiry, including whether Mr. Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/pol...afficking.html
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Which one do you think is more likely?
    Gaetz is lying.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Uh oh. Rep Gaetz must have voted incorrectly on something or said the wrong thing for his Mossad blackmail material to be aired.
    no, he admitted that he turned down an opportunity to help free Rob Levinson in exchange for lobbying Biden for a pardon. There was no blackmail, he is a pervert and John. The best case scenario for him now is that he manages to prove the women are all adults, or else he's f----d.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast