Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fla. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) accused of sex trafficking

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The graph doesn't debunk anything he said... but you are really good at adding nothing of value to this forum, obfuscating and filling it with $#@!.
    I aspire to one day post things that are as valuable as what you post.

I could find an identical story from another source saying the same about the Gaetz story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This almost suggests that the Hunter Biden laptop story was pushed back into the spotlight to save Matt Gaetz...
    Yes, I think that's obvious. It went completely unmentioned for months. And now people are trying to conflate the two, when there's no apt comparison to be made.

Next month people will be back to crowing about family values, but this month those are forgotten.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-proj...on-matt-gaetz/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Greenwald's problem with the Hunter Biden laptop affair was not Hunter Biden. It was the media's concerted and deliberate suppression and obfuscation of the story.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyybO3oWUAIfcrQ.jpg
    Twitter and Facebook banned dissemination of the New York Post's breaking reportage of the Hunter Biden laptop story. CNN, NPR, et al. made explicit statements to the effect that they would not pursue or investigate the story. Other corporate media outlets made ludicrous "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" excuses for their deliberate lack of attention (with the Washington Post going so far as to say that the matter should be considered as "Russian disinformation" even if it probably wasn't).

But hey, by all means, go ahead and pretend that none of that actually happened and just post a smirky-face emoji and an irrelevant graph of Google search-term frequencies, as if those things constitute any kind of effective or competent rebuttal. Muy impressivo! (Because, you know ... even generously granting that Google search-term frequencies stand as evidence of anything, it couldn't possibly be the case that the degree of interest in the Biden laptop documents would have been even greater - perhaps much greater - than it already was if so-called "journalists" had done their goddam jobs instead of running interference and doing damage control on behalf of their preferred POTUS candidate or anything like that, now, could it?)

There is no reason whatsoever to doubt that if the controversy swirling around Gaetz was being treated by the media the same way they treated the Hunter Biden laptop story, Greenwald would be making the same criticisms and commentary, and for exactly the same reasons. Both are absolutely legitimate stories that any journalists worthy of being called such would pursue with great tenacity.
    First, just because you say that the media covered them differently does not mean that they actually did.
    That's right - "just because" I say so does not make it so. What makes it so is that that's what they actually did.

Perhaps you'd like to present some evidence that the Gaetz story is being suppressed and obfuscated just like the Biden story was (per the above tweets, for example)? Or maybe you'd prefer to approach it from the other direction and present some evidence that the Biden story was pushed and promoted just like the Gaetz story is (per the tweet below, for example)?

Either way will do. Thanks in advance.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...62653816856576

Second, one is a sitting member of congress and the other was the son of a presidential candidate. Are those two equally deserving of scrutiny?
    I have no idea what "equally" is supposed to mean here, but both stories are quite clearly deserving of thorough and complete scrutiny. Whether such vetting ends up taking one story "equally" as far as the other is entirely contingent upon how deep their respective "rabbit holes" go, if anywhere. Only those who are being deliberately disingenuous or willfully obtuse would pretend otherwise.

Furthermore, the same disingenuity and obtuseness goes for anyone who claims to think that the possible compromise and/or corruption of the son of a major presidential candidate is somehow of lesser concern merely because that son does not hold any public office. (And if the laptop and the materials it contained had belonged to one of Trump's sons, I am skeptical that you would make so much as a whispered peep of objection to the matter being thoroughly investigated and widely reported upon.)

And now that I have addressed your question, I can't help but notice that you have not only failed to answer my questions, but even snipped them entirely from your reply. So I will repeat them with bold emphasis, just so you won't miss them this time. They are not rhetorical:

As for Glenn Greewald, his love for due process and giving the benefit of the doubt somehow did not extend to Hunter Biden.
    Of what did Greenwald ever deem Hunter Biden to be guilty (either with or without having first extended "the benefit of the doubt")?

In what way did Greenwald ever exhibit any support for a lack of "due process" to be applied with respect to Hunter Biden?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-04-2022 at 09:13 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Must spread rep before repping OB.

Probably see that message 10x a day
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...63660298870784

FTA: Due Process Is Good, He Said Controversially
    As to the people claiming that there’s hypocrisy in Greenwald’s attitude toward Hunter Biden versus Gaetz, come on. The issue with the Hunter Biden story was a) Facebook and Twitter blocking access to an expose during an election season, and b) the bulk of the press running with the outrageous, CIA-backed narrative that it was “Russian disinformation.” Greenwald has been consistent in his approach to cases like Gaetz’s dating back to the Eliot Spitzer affair.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-04-2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Twitter and Facebook
    Neither of those are "the media"

CNN, NPR, et al. made explicit statements to the effect that they would not investigate the story.
    All of them reported on the story.

Other corporate media outlets made ludicrous "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" excuses for their deliberate lack of attention (with the Washington Post going so far as to say that the matter should be dismissed as "Russian disinformation" even it probably wasn't).
    By lack of attention, what do you mean? They all reported the story. What attention should they have paid to it that they did not pay to it?

Perhaps you'd like to present some evidence that the Gaetz story is being suppressed and obfuscated like the Biden story was (per the above tweets, for example)?
    Suppressed and obfuscated by... writing stories about it?

Or maybe you'd prefer to approach it from the other direction and present some evidence that the Biden story was pushed and promoted like the Gaetz story is (per the tweet below, for example)?
    How is the Gaetz story being "pushed" and the Hunter Biden story "suppressed" if the Hunter Biden story was reported on more, got more attention, and got more traffic?

Anyway, sure. Gaetz's string of 180 appearances on Fox news programs came to an abrupt end when the story came out. They stopped talking about him entirely after first bringing him onto a show so he could get his toes sucked and he $#@!ed it up. Stories since then are about other people's coverage of him, not their own coverage or investigations. Search for Gaetz and you'll find out what SNL said about him and what he said about CNN and Project Veritas' story about CNN hyping Gaetz coverage.

I have no idea what "equally" is supposed to mean here, but both stories are quite clearly deserving of thorough and complete scrutiny.
    Gaetz is a congressman. Hunter Biden is a crackhead.

Why are these people's issues both 'politics' reporting and equivalently important for news reporting?

Furthermore, the same disingenuity and obtuseness goes for anyone who claims to think that the possible compromise and/or corruption of the son of a major presidential candidate is somehow of lesser concern merely because that son does not hold any public office. (And if the laptop and the materials it contained had belonged to one of Trump's sons, I am skeptical that you would make so much as a whispered peep of objection to the matter being thoroughly investigated and widely reported upon.)
    First off, Trump's sons' business dealings were reported on before and after the election and were widely dismissed as: "they're just his sons, lol."

Second, Trump used them as official mouthpieces regardless of their holding political office or not. Did Hunter Biden speak at any campaign rallies? Do any interviews on behalf of his father? Raise money? Anything?

So long as Biden avoids the level of nepotism embodied by Trump, I have far less interest in his family's dealings than I do in Trump's.

And now that I have addressed your question, I can't help but notice that you have not only failed to answer my questions, but even snipped them entirely from your reply. So I will repeat them with bold emphasis, just so you won't miss them this time. They are not rhetorical:
    It's a disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz, who has not been charged with any crimes:

It's a disgrace to not report on Hunter Biden, who has not been charged with any crimes:

Pinochet is the model

No? They aren't media? They don't drive narratives?

So what is Google, then? It doesn't pretend to be a news service per se, so when it plays Information Gatekeeper we shouldn't be the least bit concerned?

All of them reported there was Russian disinformation. Yeah, that's a story all right. A fairy tale.

So long as Biden avoids the level of nepotism embodied by Trump, I have far less interest in his family's dealings than I do in Trump's.
    So, using his connections with his father to blackmail bribes out of Ukraine is fine, as long as he doesn't do any fundraising or hold an office. Is that your bottom line?

It has been a while since Obama. I forgot how extreme your double standards are.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2021 at 08:33 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

This man, Bob Kent, looks like he's lying.
    He denies that he extorted Matt's father, Don Gaetz, but admits that he "asked" him for $25 million, because "we" needed it (and don't we all need a couple of million?), and his son Matt is in need of some good publicity.

This explanation sound ridiculous. It isn't clear how this $25 million would deliver anything but a (probably fake) video of somebody that could be former FBI agent Robert Levinson, who according to the official (American government) story died while in prison in Iran (if I understand correctly).
    It also isn't clear (at least not to me) how this would make Matt Gaetz's legal troubles go away. Or why the Gaetz family would have a special interest in Levinson, paying a cool $25 million.

Bob Kent also explains that he was in contact with the US authorities (including the FBI), who weren't interested in his (fake?) tale.
    It could be interesting if Kent would provide evidence that the US authorities aren't interested in rescuing Levinson, but he doesn't...

Former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent doesn't even explain what's his interest in Levinson, although he doesn't need to explain why he's interested in $25 million.
    I can also understand that former federal prosecutor David McGee, who was hired by the Levinson family, is interested in $25 million. It isn't quite clear why the Levinson family wasn't asked to raise money...

As for a possible story to cover up...
    In 2009, the FBI asked Oleg Deripaska (who once hired Paul Manafort) to funnel millions of dollars to Iran, to rescue former FBI agent Robert Levinson, who was captured in Iran in 2007, while working for the CIA.
    In 2009, FBI agents courted Deripaska in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Washington.

One agent who negotiated with Deripaska was Andrew McCabe, fired by president Donald as FBI deputy director. McCabe supposedly played a seminal role in starting the Trump-Russia story.
    The FBI rewarded Deripaska for his help. In 2009, Deripaska visited Washington on a rare law enforcement parole visa. Since 2011, Deripaska was granted entry on at least 8 occasions on a diplomatic passport (even though he’s no diplomat).

In 2016, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s UN delegation when 3 FBI agents awakened him.
    A couple of months before Trump was elected, they discussed how Russia could get Trump elected: http://archive.is/e2uwc
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

This man, Bob Kent, looks like he's lying.
    He denies that he extorted Matt's father, Don Gaetz, but admits that he "asked" him for $25 million, because "we" needed it (and don't we all need a couple of million?), and his son Matt is in need of some good publicity.
    Mcgee had nothing to hide, it was a favor, there's no blackmail unless Gaetz actually had legal trouble. you can't blackmail people with fake charges.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Mcgee had nothing to hide, it was a favor, there's no blackmail unless Gaetz actually had legal trouble. you can't blackmail people with fake charges.
    But if the charges (possibly even worse than what we know) are true...
    He could be "blackmailed" couldn't he?

I'm no lawyer though, and don't really know how the legal experts would explain!
    Lawyers usually start their demands with a summons, and then threat - if you don't agree to our demands, we will...

You could call that "blackmail", or a legal procedure.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Yesterday's news, not interesting anymore...
    No information on masks and social distancing?!?

In May 2018, Rep. Matt Gaetz sent his friend Joel Greenberg (that was accused of sex trafficking) $900 to send to 3 young women for sex.
    In several more instances, Greenberg’s credit card and Venmo transactions overlap with Gaetz’s expenses and travel records.

Greenberg and Gaetz are also connected to at least one other young woman that Greenberg paid with taxpayer funds using a government-issued credit card. Seminole County auditors found more than $300,000 in suspicious expenses that it flagged as “questioned or unaccounted for”.

O’Keefe found the weekend expenses, hotels, unspecified high-dollar “consulting” fees, and cash advances that Greenberg made to himself and others, questionable to say the least.
    According Daniel J. O'Keefe, who conducted the forensic audit for the county:
    No one has any idea what he was doing. Zero. The arrogance of these guys. They just felt they were above the law. I've never seen it this bad.
    https://archive.is/LgpIR

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    you can't blackmail people with fake charges.
    Hahahahahahahahah... you are so funny.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Of course they are.

By lack of attention, what do you mean? They all reported the story. What attention should they have paid to it that they did not pay to it?

Suppressed and obfuscated by... writing stories about it?

How is the Gaetz story being "pushed" and the Hunter Biden story "suppressed" if the Hunter Biden story was reported on more, got more attention, and got more traffic?

Anyway, sure. Gaetz's string of 180 appearances on Fox news programs came to an abrupt end when the story came out. They stopped talking about him entirely after first bringing him onto a show so he could get his toes sucked and he $#@!ed it up. Stories since then are about other people's coverage of him, not their own coverage or investigations. Search for Gaetz and you'll find out what SNL said about him and what he said about CNN and Project Veritas' story about CNN hyping Gaetz coverage.
    But hey, by all means, go ahead and pretend that none of that actually happened and just post a smirky-face emoji and an irrelevant graph of Google search-term frequencies, as if those things constitute any kind of effective or competent rebuttal. Muy impressivo! (Because, you know ... even generously granting that Google search-term frequencies stand as evidence of anything, it couldn't possibly be the case that the degree of interest in the Biden laptop documents would have been even greater - perhaps much greater - than it already was if so-called "journalists" had done their goddam jobs instead of running interference and doing damage control on behalf of their preferred POTUS candidate or anything like that, now, could it?)

Gaetz is a congressman. Hunter Biden is a crackhead.
    Yeah, I can do that, too: Hunter Biden is the son of the President of the United States of America, and is in a position to peddle influence with the man many consider to be the most powerful person in the world. Gaetz, on the other hand, is just some lawyer. (See how that works?)

Why are these people's issues both 'politics' reporting and equivalently important for news reporting?

First off, Trump's sons' business dealings were reported on before and after the election and were widely dismissed as: "they're just his sons, lol."

Second, Trump used them as official mouthpieces regardless of their holding political office or not. Did Hunter Biden speak at any campaign rallies? Do any interviews on behalf of his father? Raise money? Anything?

I have no idea what "equally" "equivalently" is supposed to mean here, but both stories are quite clearly deserving of thorough and complete scrutiny. Whether such vetting ends up taking one story "equally" "equivalently" as far as the other is entirely contingent upon how deep their respective "rabbit holes" go, if anywhere. Only those who are being deliberately disingenuous or willfully obtuse would pretend otherwise.

(But since Hunter Biden smoked crack and never spoke at any of this father's campaign rallies, none of that actually matters ...)

As for Glenn Greewald, his love for due process and giving the benefit of the doubt somehow did not extend to Hunter Biden.
    Of what did Greenwald ever deem Hunter Biden to be guilty (either with or without having first extended "the benefit of the doubt")?

In what way did Greenwald ever exhibit any support for a lack of "due process" to be applied with respect to Hunter Biden?
    It's a disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz, who has not been charged with any crimes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyvRAZPW8AUG7xC.jpg

It's a disgrace to not report on Hunter Biden, who has not been charged with any crimes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyvRAZfXEAEyFWS.jpg
    Not only do both of these items utterly fail to provide so much as a scintilla of evidence for your allegations that Greenwald deemed Hunter Biden to be guilty of something (with or without having first extended "the benefit of the doubt") and that Greenwald exhibited support for a lack of "due process" with respect to Hunter Biden, but they also utterly fail on the evasively non-responsive terms in which you attempted to cast them.

"It's a disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz, who has not been charged with any crimes:"

Not only does this have nothing whatsoever to do with either of the questions I asked, but in the item you presented in support of this claim, Greenwald did not in any way say (or even remotely suggest) that "it's a disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz". His complaint was that "in many circles [the] legal and moral guilt [of Gaetz] are [being] assumed". It is disingenuously obtuse and grotesquely absurd to pretend that this means or implies any such thing as "It's a disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz".

"It's a disgrace to not report on Hunter Biden, who has not been charged with any crimes:"

Given the complete failure of the previous item to establish that Greenwald ever said or implied any such thing as "it's a complete disgrace to report on Matt Gaetz", this item is rather unimpressive as evidence of ... well, of anything at all (except that Greenwald quite correctly thinks it's a disgrace to not report on Hunter Biden). It certainly isn't any kind of evidence that Greenwald has deemed Hunter Biden to be guilty of anything (with or without first having given him "the benefit of the doubt") or that he supports any lack of "due process" with respect to Hunter Biden. (Quite to the contrary, in fact. There is no reason to suppose that he would not extend to Biden the same consideration he thinks ought to be shown to Gaetz - which does not in any way preclude fully investigating and reporting upon the questions and/or allegations surrounding both of them.)

So in support of your contentions against Greenwald, you have still failed to adequately address either of my questions.

I won't bother repeating them again, though, as it's obviously a waste of time.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-04-2022 at 09:16 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Florida Man Indicted for Extortion of Matt Gaetz over Sexual Impropriety Allegations

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...-crimes-probe/

Paul Bois 31 Aug 2021

On Tuesday, Florida developer Stephen M. Alford was indicted by a federal grand jury for allegedly attempting to extort the family of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) out of $25 million in exchange for making as of yet unproven allegations of sexual impropriety against the congressman disappear.

In a press release, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Florida’s northern district announced that a federal grand jury indicted Alford “on counts of wire fraud and the attempted prevention of seizure of an electronic device”:

The indictment alleges that, between March 16, and April 7, 2021, Alford engaged in a scheme to defraud a victim out of $25 million. As articulated in the indictment, Alford is alleged to have been involved in a scheme to obtain money based upon false promises or guarantees he made to the victim that Alford could deliver a Presidential Pardon for a family member of the victim.

Alford is currently being held in the custody of the United States Marshals Service. Alford faces up to 25 years imprisonment on the charged crimes.

Alford allegedly participated in an extortion scheme wherein Matt Gaetz’s father, Don Gaetz, was asked if he would contribute $25 million to a fund that would help locate Robert Levinson, a former F.B.I. agent that was kidnapped in Iran and is now presumed dead. If Don Gaetz cooperated, it was promised that a presidential pardon would be granted to his son, who is currently under investigation for sex trafficking a 17-year-old girl. CNN provided more details:

The indictment alleged that Alford helped orchestrate outreach from a person identified as “Person A” to a person dubbed “D.G.,” who was presented an offer of assistance in securing a presidential pardon for a family member of D.G. Alford himself eventually engaged with D.G., according to the indictment, in an in-person meeting and over texts. Alford is also alleged to have crafted a letter titled “Project Homecoming” laying out the scheme. The letter, according to the indictment, called for $25,000,000 to be transferred to the account of an unidentified law firm. According to the indictment, the letter said that Alford’s team had been “assured by the President” that the President will “strongly consider” a “Presidential pardon” or an instruction to the Justice Department that it terminate its investigations into the family member.

Gaetz has asserted that the allegations of sexual impropriety are false and stemmed from the extortion attempt against him and his family.

“What is happening is an extortion of me and my family,” Gaetz told Tucker Carlson in March, adding he received a text message “demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations against me go away.”

“Five months ago today, Rep. Gaetz asserted — after baseless allegations about him — that he was the victim of an extortion attempt,” said Gaetz spokesman Harlan Hill, according to CNN. “One of the men involved in that attempt, Stephen Alford, was today indicted.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Matt Gaetz and the Dangers of Prosecutorial Leaks For Everyone
    https://rumble.com/vqg1c2-matt-gaetz...-everyone.html

Twitter and Facebook banned dissemination of the New York Post's breaking reportage of the Hunter Biden laptop story. CNN, NPR, et al. made explicit statements to the effect that they would not pursue or investigate the story. Other corporate media outlets made ludicrous "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" excuses for their deliberate lack of attention (with the Washington Post going so far as to say that the matter should be considered as "Russian disinformation" even if it probably wasn't).

//

Kind of interesting that all of those Matt Gaetz accusations seemed to disappear. Which can be explained in several different ways:

- Some kind of backroom agreement was made.
    - The accusations were never true.
    - The people who made the accusations had no power to pursue them further.

We can probably discount the last option as being impossible considering current and recent political circumstances. Without any other viable options, that leaves the first two.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kind of interesting that all of those Matt Gaetz accusations seemed to disappear. Which can be explained in several different ways:

- Some kind of backroom agreement was made.
    - The accusations were never true.
    - The people who made the accusations had no power to pursue them further.

We can probably discount the last option as being impossible considering current and recent political circumstances. Without any other viable options, that leaves the first two.
    Probably a little of everything. He did some sleazy stuff with young girls, what he did was embellished, the people sho accused him didn't have enough proof, a deal was cut to let it go. These things happen constantly in politics.

Fla. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) accused of sex trafficking
    https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/st...55192034246656

Matt Gaetz on Ending Ukraine Aid & Dropped DOJ Charges. Plus, Rumble Scores Massive Free Speech Victory | SYSTEM UPDATE #42
    There is a reason that due process, like free speech, is both a constitutional right and a broader societal value. The state should not be permitted—nor the public accept—ruining lives and reputations based on mere accusations. Full interview here:" -- @SystemUpdate_
    https://rumble.com/v29o4iw-system-update-show-42.html

CLIPS:

Matt Gaetz Cleared: The Importance of Due Process & the Dangers of Prosecutorial Leaks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDf6hpwvNTs

INTERVIEW: Matt Gaetz on Dropped DOJ Investigation & Ending US Aid to Ukraine | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkefUaD2tOE
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-17-2023 at 09:15 PM.

“The process is the punishment.”

I knew I had heard that phrase before.

https://lawcat.berkeley.edu/record/1102131?ln=en

Glad he was cleared.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I have the impression that I'm missing something important here, but here it goes....

Matt Gaetz has boasted about having the sex trafficking charges dropped, proclaiming his innocence.
    Apparently the prostitute was 18 when she had sex with Gaetz (it was also reported that she was 17). While this makes a huge difference, technically speaking it's still "sex trafficking", notwithstanding Gaetz's defence that he was in a relationship with the prostitute at the time (Hunter could also be charged with "sex trafficking", but I guess he will receive a get out of jail card, like Matt)...

Matt Gaetz's buddy, Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to 6 federal crimes, including sex trafficking of a minor, identity theft, stalking, wire fraud and conspiracy to bribe a public official, for which he was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

See Roger Stone (Trump's dirty trickster), Matt Gaetz and Joel Greenberg at one of their notorious Palm Beach parties.

Matt's wealthy father, Don Gaetz, was contacted by former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent, who proposed that if Don Gaetz would give Kent and former federal prosecutor David McGee $25 million, Gaetz would be given full credit for the rescue and release of Levinson, and they would “strongly advocate that President Biden issue a Presidential Pardon, or instruct the Department of Justice to terminate any and all investigations involving Congressman Gaetz".

Here is where it gets really strange...
    Israeli Consulate official Jake Novak was apparently involved in the plot to ask Gaetz's wealthy father for $25 million to free Bob Levinson.
    Jake Novak also had advance knowledge of the coming charges against Matt Gaetz, over which he sent messages to none other than Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams. Adams was in the spotlight earlier this year over racist comments against black people: https://archive.ph/tVNR3

The previous Renegadetribune article insinuates that the charges against Gaetz were dropped because the trail led to the Israeli government targeting Gaetz’s father in a $25 million extortion plot. Besides that it's questionable that this was blackmail, this was already reported in 2021 (so why would they drop the charges in March 2023?)...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-21-2023 at 12:47 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    “The process is the punishment.”

I knew I had heard that phrase before.

https://lawcat.berkeley.edu/record/1102131?ln=en
    "You might beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride." -- Officer Friendly

Israeli Consulate official Jake Novak was apparently involved in the plot to ask Gaetz's wealthy father for $25 million to free Bob Levinson.
    Jake Novak also had advance knowledge of the coming charges against Matt Gaetz, over which he sent messages to none other than Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams. Adams was in the spotlight earlier this year over racist comments against black people
    The "reputable" Politico details that Jake Novak, broadcast media director of the Consulate General of Israel in New York and former CNBC contributor, texted Dilbert creator Scott Adams about the "sex with minor" charges against Gaetz, shortly BEFORE this was made public!
    Novak also texted Adams about being involved in the "efforts to free Bob Levinson” (that Matt Gaetz's father called extortion).

Matt's father Don Gaetz reported the swindle to the FBI and wore a wire when he met with Levinson attorney David McGee. McGee had previously worked with Bob Kent in an earlier attempt to free Levinson and who also knew Stephen Alford, who was indicted for extortion of Gaetz's father on 31 August 2021.

That same David McGee has supposedly previously been involved in another Levinson rescue attempt, financed with $20 million from Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-gaetz-513800

In 2009, the FBI asked Oleg Deripaska (who once hired Paul Manafort) to funnel millions of dollars to Iran, to rescue former FBI agent Robert Levinson, who was captured in Iran in 2007, while working for the CIA.
    In 2009, FBI agents courted Deripaska in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Washington.

More on Dilbert, Rumble, Locals, and Peter Thiel..

In 2021, Rumble acquired Locals Technology.
    Dave Rubin co-created locals.com that features names like Alan Dershowitz, Russell Brand, Paul Joseph Watson and Tulsi Gabbard...

The Rubin Report is sponsored by the Koch-funded libertarian Institute for Humane Studies.
    Guests on Dave Rubin's show have included Ayaan Hirsi Ali, John McCain, Mike Cernovich and Milo Yiannopoulos: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Rubin

Locals' investors included Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, Peter Thiel’s buddy David Sacks (PayPal and Zenefits executive), and Balaji Srinivasan (former Andreessen Horowitz partner).

Donald Trump Jr. is also on Locals
    And Dilbert creator Scott Adams (that was informed by Israeli Intelligence advance on the plot to blackmail Matt Gaetz) is also a Locals user and investor: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/a...ls-armin-rosen

Rumble founder Chris Pavlovski was director of marketing for NASA’s Next Giant Leap from 2009 to 2012.

Rumble board member Tyler Hughes worked for pharmaceutical giant Bayer AG for 10 years.

Rumble board member Michael Ellis is a fellow at the Heritage Foundation and served in senior positions in the Intelligence Community, the White House, and Congress, including as General Counsel of the NSA in 2021: https://investors.rumble.com/corpora...ce/management/

Rumble's investors also include Google Ventures (competitor to Youtube right!): https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...any_financials

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234