Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My Office 2010 works fine
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

I bet lots of communist heads are exploding over this. ROFLAO!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I bet lots of communist heads are exploding over this. ROFLAO!
    Over... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I see someone's still employed.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

From Trump’s website:

At the center of this pro-American energy vision was a robust commitment to environmental conservation, renewable energy production, prioritizing the clean-up of major pollution sites, and investing billions in clean water infrastructure. Under President Trump, America led the world in reducing carbon emissions. As a steward of our natural resources, President Trump signed the Great Outdoors Act, the most significant investment in our national parks since Theodore Roosevelt's presidency and joined the One Trillion Trees Initiative to protect and restore one trillion trees by 2030.
    strengthened the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and other international alliances and partnerships by getting other nations to contribute their fair share.

When the coronavirus plague arrived from China, afflicting every nation around the globe, President Trump acted early and decisively to ban travel from China and Europe, which saved countless lives. He launched the greatest national industrial mobilization since World War II, refilling our depleted stockpiles of medical supplies, bringing our critical supply chains back home, pioneering life-saving medical treatments in record time, leveraging the Defense Production Act, mass producing and mass distributing masks, gowns, gloves, and other protective equipment, and getting new breakthrough therapies into the hands of hospitals, doctors, and patients. President Trump, from scratch, built the most robust testing system in the world and, at his direction, temporary hospitals and new medical beds were built from scratch to keep hospitals from overcrowding. Aggressive action was taken to get critical supplies to nursing homes in order to protect the most vulnerable among us.

Through Operation Warp Speed, the Manhattan Project for vaccines, two different and powerfully-effective vaccine candidates were approved in record time, with more vaccines following quickly on their heels—a true medical miracle. In order to get these doses to the population as quickly as possible, all of the leading vaccine candidates were manufactured in advance—an industrial breakthrough that further saved countless lives.

Trump’s not done corralling republicans to be better democrats.

Nope. I and my offspring can’t afford more Trillions and Trillions of added debt, more than all presidents combined in history, giving money hand over fist to Gates and companies, Trump never vetoing a single bill, to educate the people and give them time to work through their representatives, leading America First to “Nationalized Medicine [Industrial Complex]” and Vaccines, or strengthening NATO by having others pay their “fair share” when we should be getting completely out of it.

Trump, Swordy, just go away.
    Last edited by PAF; 03-30-2021 at 06:56 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

It's a Great website, maybe even the Best website

I will forward this link to the Office of TheTexan
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Over... what?
    That he isn't going anywhere...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That he isn't going anywhere...
    I hope you're right!

Without Trump the media is just blah blah blah boring boring.

I'm glad he's back and I hope he sticks around for a very, very long time
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    From Trump’s website:

Trump’s not done corralling republicans to be better democrats.

Nope. I and my offspring can’t afford more Trillions and Trillions of added debt, more than all presidents combined in history, giving money hand over fist to Gates and companies, Trump never vetoing a single bill, to educate the people and give them time to work through their representatives, leading America First to “Nationalized Medicine [Industrial Complex]” and Vaccines, or strengthening NATO by having others pay their “fair share” when we should be getting completely out of it.

Trump, Swordy, just go away.
    I understand Trump is wrong on the gene therapy, and at some point he will realize it. He is now calling out Fauci, Birx and many others fraudsters, which I believe he is beginning to understand that he was played like a fiddle with the China Virus.

However, he did get us out of the WHO and the Climate accords. He also set tariffs high because no one was leveling the playing fields and the US was ALWAYS expected to pay more. He also made the US, energy independent for the first time in the history of our country.

The bottom line is; he did more good for the American people than any other president has done in a very long time. We have to count our blessing, because a lot of people, who were complacent, are waking up to how many politicians, over the years, have taken more of our liberties than not. He also has made the point, with regards to the so-called "vaccine," that it should be taken by people who believe it will help. This is where people like you and I, have to get out there and school the people that this is NOT a "vaccine." and that it is an experimental gene therapy that is NOT good.

You and I know why they are calling it a "vaccine." It gives the criminals an exemption to any legal liability of any side effects that may occur to people who have been jabbed. We also need to work to get the 1986 Act repealed.
    Last edited by donnay; 03-30-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I hope you're right!

Without Trump the media is just blah blah blah boring boring.

I'm glad he's back and I hope he sticks around for a very, very long time
    In my travels, even die-hard democrats are wishing Trump was still President and Biden has only stolen this seat for a little over two months now. It is a great awakening for some.

He is now calling out Fauci, Birx and many others fraudsters, which I believe he is beginning to understand that he was played like a fiddle with the China Virus.
    His timing on that is impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    No it really isn't. Fauci and Birx are on the circuits throwing him under the bus and claiming they were the ones warning him about the China Virus and he ignored them. They are clearly liars and not good ones at that. Those of us with memories will back him up because they are clearly liars.

No it really isn't. Fauci and Birx are on the circuits throwing him under the bus and claiming they were the ones warning him about the China Virus and he ignored them. They are clearly liars and not good ones at that. Those of us with memories will back him up because they are clearly liars.
    They're definitely lying. Because Trump didn't ignore them. The amount of influence he willingly gave them when it counted was unforgivable.

The most significant legacy Trump left in his 4 years as president was the economy-destroying government response to COVID.

But saying this isn't "backing him up," because it's a bad thing, not a good one.

They're definitely lying. Because Trump didn't ignore them. The amount of influence he willingly gave them when it counted was unforgivable.

The most significant legacy Trump left in his 4 years as president was the economy-destroying government response to COVID.

But saying this isn't "backing him up," because it's a bad thing, not a good one.
    Well, every man has his faults, no one is perfect and if you are looking for the perfect man, he is in Heaven. And as the Good Book says; If you learn not to forgive, you are in for some trouble. (Matthew 6:15 KJV)

(This will be one of my few posts about anything Trump going forward. He thrives on attention and money so no sense helping him get more of either.)
    --------------

Oh boy, the new old shiny thing to argue about returns instead of paying attention to what's going on -now-. Trump's furthering splintering of the GOP continues on schedule. Did the history blurb contain the part where said he would lead his supporters to the Capitol, then disappeared back into his office while CNN had the cameras ready inside?

No doubt we'll see plenty of "Trump, political pundit" posts from that website in the next few years (premium content only $29.95 per month, so act fast, supplies are limited, operators are standing by!). Best to just ignore them.

Ain't it? I'm honestly baffled that people still can't see what was pulled on them and still buy into such delusions.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-30-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I understand Trump is wrong on the gene therapy, and at some point he will realize it. He is now calling out Fauci, Birx and many others fraudsters, which I believe he is beginning to understand that he was played like a fiddle with the China Virus.

However
    I wasn’t debating. I can’t afford that opportunist New York Lib. Or how his pathetic chess policies lead to more fascist anti-freedom. And he has the gonads to brag about “Travel Bans” on his new web site?!

I wasn’t debating. I can’t afford that opportunist New York Lib. Or how his pathetic chess policies lead to more fascist anti-freedom. And he has the gonads to brag about “Travel Bans” on his new web site?!
    He pretty much barely increased spending. By like a measly few trillion, only. I don't really count it against him.
    - Kim Kardashian

No one says you were, but at the time of the China-virus first appearance, he did what he had to do as far as travel bans, and I applaud him for that.

Aren't you upset with the Biden administration who are imposing far more draconian things on the American citizen?

This guy, Trump, just keeps aging better and betterer. Did anyone catch the seal in the upper left? "The Office of Donald J. Trump" enveloping the presidential seal. That's a play on Biden's "Office of the President-Elect." That's comic GOLD right there.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This guy, Trump, just keeps aging better and betterer. Did anyone catch the seal in the upper left? "The Office of Donald J. Trump" enveloping the presidential seal. That's a play on Biden's "Office of the President-Elect." That's comic GOLD right there.
    Yup. Subtle, yet obvious. A very classic Trump troll
    - Kim Kardashian

However, he did get us out of the WHO and the Climate accords. He also set tariffs high because no one was leveling the playing fields and the US was ALWAYS expected to pay more. He also made the US, energy independent for the first time in the history of our country.

The bottom line is; he did more good for the American people than any other president has done in a very long time. We have to count our blessing, because a lot of people, who were complacent, are waking up to how many politicians, over the years, have taken more of our liberties than not. He also has made the point, with regards to the so-called "vaccine," that it should be taken by people who believe it will help. This is where people like you and I, have to get out there and school the people that this is NOT a "vaccine." and that it is an experimental gene therapy that is NOT good.

You and I know why they are calling it a "vaccine." It gives the criminals an exemption to any legal liability of any side effects that may occur to people who have been jabbed. We also need to work to get the 1986 Act repealed.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

No one says you were, but at the time of the China-virus first appearance, he did what he had to do as far as travel bans, and I applaud him for that.
    That wasn't his first travel ban.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That wasn't his first travel ban.
    My response was specifically on the travel bans with regards to the China-virus.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless I commit a crime against person or property, it is nobody’s stinking business where I go, why I go, or when I go. Period.

Aren't you upset with the Biden administration who are imposing far more draconian things on the American citizen?

I can’t and won’t hold democrats accountable for implementing democratic policies. Trump, the “let’s pretend I am republican” should be held fully accountable (now forgotten about), not given passes or forgiveness, for kick starting Joe’s draconian policies. Joe does not have the business sense or the brains to do what he does had it not been for Trumps help before him, ie OWS, “stimulus” bill, etc.

Folks are still blind to the fact that Joe herds the democrats, and Trump herded the republicans. Neither of which care about the individual, freedom, liberty or fiscal responsibility. Nationalism: communism rebranded.

Clever website name.
    For many many of his diehard fans, he's still the holder of the Office of The Prez.. close to 70% Republicans believed that Trump won the election if recall earlier data correctly. Deep neocons' coup against Trump may have helped kick him out of WH but he still lives in the most important office that matters... hearts of his supporters.

You must spread some reputation around...........
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Unless I commit a crime against person or property, it is nobody’s stinking business where I go, why I go, or when I go. Period.

I can’t and won’t hold democrats accountable for implementing democratic policies. Trump, the “let’s pretend I am republican” should be held fully accountable (now forgotten about), not given passes or forgiveness, for kick starting Joe’s draconian policies. Joe does not have the business sense or the brains to do what he does had it not been for Trumps help before him, ie OWS, “stimulus” bill, etc.

Folks are still blind to the fact that Joe herds the democrats, and Trump herded the republicans. Neither of which care about the individual, freedom, liberty or fiscal responsibility. Nationalism: communism rebranded.
    It appears you are blinded by so much hatred, that you could never find solutions in the world we live in. Most of us here, and now, were born into bondage whether you want to believe it or not. President Trump was the only president, in my life time, who was actually moving us out of bondage and no man is perfect.

John 8:32
    “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

It appears you are blinded by so much hatred, that you could never find solutions in the world we live in. Most of us here, and now, were born into bondage whether you want to believe it or not. President Trump was the only president, in my life time, who was actually moving us out of bondage and no man is perfect.

John 8:32
    “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

“Fascism will come wrapped in a flag and carrying a bible.” Sinclair Lewis (1885-1951)

Sinclair was right. The difference between me and you is, I fully vetted that Fascist-Lib prior to the 2016 election.

Read that quote again by Sinclair Lewis several times, and remember it well.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Clever website name.
    For many many of his diehard fans, he's still the holder of the Office of The Prez.. close to 70% Republicans believed that Trump won the election if recall earlier data correctly. Deep neocons' coup against Trump may have helped kick him out of WH but he still lives in the most important office that matters... hearts of his supporters.

LOL

"this tweet can't be replied to or liked due to a risk of violence"

That's how you know you're on to something right there
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast