Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore -Legally urinate in public.

Baltimore -Legally urinate in public.

Baltimore City Motto should be. "America's Piss Stop".

https://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-no-...024836435.html

A year ago, Baltimore stopped prosecuting low-level crimes to stop the spread of COVID-19 in jails.

On Friday, officials announced those policies would become permanent after the last year's success.

Drug possession, prostitution, and urinating in public are among the crimes no longer being prosecuted.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 03-27-2021 at 10:54 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    R. Kelly is probably thrilled by this news...

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Basic sanitation (Bathrooms etc.) have been part of Civilization for centuries,, since Rome.

It took Modern Planners to remove them from public space.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Drug possession, prostitution, and urinating in public are among the crimes no longer being prosecuted.
    Well, two out of three ain't bad.

(And even the urinating bit wouldn't be so problematic if they just got rid of the "public" dimension by privatizing all property ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Well, two out of three ain't bad.

(And even the urinating bit wouldn't be so problematic if they just got rid of the "public" dimension by privatizing all property ...)
    I have known someone who got on the sex offenders registry because he had to take a piss..

I have been known to piss on a building when refused the use of facilities..

and the cleanest places I have known,, have had public restrooms..

just civilized..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't much care for Baltimore from my numerous visits there over the years, and have often thought that I'd like to p!ss on it, so there is some upside here.

I bet those Baltimore prostitutes are some real honies . Dankes lucky day . Not sure why anyone would have ever been wasting tax dollars prosecuting that.
    Do something Danke

Finally, Baltimore is removing the hurtles that have kept it from becoming a utopia.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In SF, watching bums urinate in plain view is part of the charm. Makes the dining experience much more interesting. When they come to your table to ask if you are gonna finish your food, be sure to be on alert, as it might be a distraction to steal something.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In SF, watching bums urinate in plain view is part of the charm. Makes the dining experience much more interesting. When they come to your table to ask if you are gonna finish your food, be sure to be on alert, as it might be a distraction to steal something.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

San Fran is different , it has $#@!ting streets.
    Do something Danke

On one of my few times to Baltimore I got to witness an indigent standing in a public park, shouting at everyone while jerking off. I wish I had known Danke then. I'd have asked him to do something.

How cosmopolitan.

Us peckerwoods up in the woods, clinging to our guns and bibles, don't know what we are missing.

Such diversity...such cultural enrichment.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    On one of my few times to Baltimore I got to witness an indigent standing in a public park, shouting at everyone while jerking off. I wish I had known Danke then. I'd have asked him to do something.
    LOL . Thats what I would have said . Do something Danke .
    Do something Danke

Like lend a helping hand? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Like lend a helping hand? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Lol. I imagine even the cops bided their time before affecting the arrest.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol. I imagine even the cops bided their time before affecting the arrest.
    Incidents like this, is when a social worker should be around to help. (notice I didn't say to lend a hand)

Mosby said her office will no longer prosecute the following offenses: drug and drug paraphernalia possession, prostitution, trespassing, minor traffic offense, open container violations, and urinating and defecating in public.

Someone should drop a duce at her next public address.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

//
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 03-28-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The last time I drove into SF there was a man on the curb who looked like he’d spent the last 4 decades getting weathered on a fishing vessel. By all accounts this guy looked like a burned out construction worker or something aside from the fact that he was dressed like a hooker. He was unshaven, had red lipstick smeared on and around his lips. Was wearing fishnet stockings over his hairy man legs , a mini shirt and high heels. His face and body were absolutely writhing uncontrollably.

The dude looked at me as I drove by and paused his gyrations for a second.

Usually I would have thought “tweaker”, but my first thought was “demon possession”.

I’ll never forget that sight.
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 03-28-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Wonder if there's a city out there that has $#@!ting and urinating streets.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    The last time I drove into SF there was a man on the curb who looked like he’d spent the last 4 decades getting weathered on a fishing vessel. By all accounts this guy looked like a burned out construction worker or something aside from the fact that he was dressed like a hooker. He was unshaven, had red lipstick smeared on and around his lips. Was wearing fishnet stockings over his hairy man legs , a mini shirt and high heels. His face and body were absolutely writhing uncontrollably.

The dude looked at me as I drove by and paused his gyrations for a second.

Usually I would have thought “tweaker”, but my first thought was “demon possession”.

I’ll never forget that sight.
    No pic?!?! dam, that was internet gold. In SF I did a grown ass man cross the street by Fisherman's Wharf with nothing but a diaper on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    No pic?!?! dam, that was internet gold. In SF I did a grown ass man cross the street by Fisherman's Wharf with nothing but a diaper on.
    Pretty sure you need an edit somewhere in there...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have known someone who got on the sex offenders registry because he had to take a piss..

I have been known to piss on a building when refused the use of facilities..

and the cleanest places I have known,, have had public restrooms..

just civilized..
    The greatest bathroom I've ever had the pleasure to encounter was at Goldfish Swim Academy. They had four clean, well lit, fresh smelling, individual bathrooms. I'd literally pay them a fee to be able to use their restroom if I happen to be in the area. Wahlburgers' restrooms are also pretty good, although not quite to the level of Goldfish Swim Academy. I should probably write a Yelp review, if that's still a thing.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    The greatest bathroom I've ever had the pleasure to encounter was at Goldfish Swim Academy. They had four clean, well lit, fresh smelling, individual bathrooms. I'd literally pay them a fee to be able to use their restroom if I happen to be in the area. Wahlburgers' restrooms are also pretty good, although not quite to the level of Goldfish Swim Academy. I should probably write a Yelp review, if that's still a thing.
    Nicest,, That would be a City Park restroom,,in a small town in Oregon..

and they were heated in winter.

Public Restrooms,, outside of business establishments used to be more common.

Still are in some areas,, and some have done away with them,, and some have done away with common courtesy.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Nicest,, That would be a City Park restroom,,in a small town in Oregon..

and they were heated in winter.

Public Restrooms,, outside of business establishments used to be more common.

Still are in some areas,, and some have done away with them,, and some have done away with common courtesy.
    A guy at the grocery store told me about what had happened the day before in their restroom. Some guy came in, asked to use the restroom, and proceeded to lock himself in, take off all of his clothes, and shoot up. They tried to get him to leave for hours, but finally had to close and call the cops.

These leftist cities do it to themselves. They “welcome” everyone, which always includes the insane and addicted. Then they close things down (like restrooms) until the elite live in gated communities and fenced fortresses, patting themselves on the back about how open, progressive and woke they are.

A guy at the grocery store told me about what had happened the day before in their restroom. Some guy came in, asked to use the restroom, and proceeded to lock himself in,
    Remove the locks and Doors if necessary..

this is NOT Rocket Science.

Humans have had these biological necessities since creation.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Locks are necessary or don't they have the key?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I almost bought a TV just so I could watch "In Living Color" I did go over to a friends house several times just so I could watch it. They were so real and funny. I used to ROFLMAO

Pretty sure you need an edit somewhere in there...
    ROFLMAO!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast