Thread: Biden's plan to house Illegal Immigrants in hotels to cost taxpayers $72,000 per Invader.

Exclamation Biden's plan to house Illegal Immigrants in hotels to cost taxpayers $72,000 per Invader.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/biden-ad...=mb-2021-03-26

In a fresh twist on the Biden administration’s decision to house illegal immigrants at hotel facilities, crunching the numbers on the $86.9 million that is set to be spent on 1,239 beds shows that the cost to U.S. taxpayers will be nearly $72,000 per border-crosser housed.

“That works out to $71,666.67 per migrant, paid by your tax dollars, meaning that you are now a co-conspirator to one of the largest smuggling schemes in history,”
    wrote Andrew Arthur, a fellow with the Center for Immigration Studies, a conservative policy research nonprofit.
    Isn't this just splendid? Each invading barbarian will get more than twice the US median income in money and services. It's a disgrace that Biden showers illegal migrant hordes with our tax dollars putting them up in hotels with mini-bars, room service, and comfortable beds. This costs us $71,666.67 per migrant. And lest you forget, Biden forced the National Guard to sleep on cold, cement floors. Some were hospitalized because they were served contaminated food. What a farce.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pipe down you cisgender, racist, xenophobic $#@!lord.

You owe that room at the Marriott to the MS13 gangster because of your racist privilege.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pipe down you cisgender, racist, xenophobic $#@!lord.

You owe that room at the Marriott to the MS13 gangster because of your racist privilege.
    Well here are some Mexican stamps they can use to write home.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8410111

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If I identify as a Guatemalan 17 yr. old transgender fleeing oppression can I get a house rental at Kure beach for a coupla weeks? I'll even wear a bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If I identify as a Guatemalan 17 yr. old transgender fleeing oppression can I get a house rental at Kure beach for a coupla weeks? I'll even wear a bikini.
    Yes, I thinking along those lines myself.

Just fly down to Mexico, take the bus back to he border and then have them put me up for a few weeks.

Cheap vacation.

Only if you trim the hedges first. (There have to be some kind of standards, after all ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Only if you trim the hedges first. (There have to be some kind of standards, after all ...)
    Does there? At this point? Really?

Does there? At this point? Really?
    Well, no. I suppose not.

But still, you'll want to look your best for all the photo ops that come up when the corporate media reports on how brutally you're being oppressed because you don't have that beach house yet.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once again Biden continues to do things that just red pills the whole nation into what a disaster he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well, no. I suppose not.

But still, you'll want to look your best for all the photo ops that come up when the corporate media reports on how brutally you're being oppressed because you don't have that beach house yet.
    Well, the taxpayers have not payed for my hormonal treatments yet. So my hair is documentation of my patriarchal suppression.

Oh, I gotta hear the "fact-checkers" spin on this one...

+rep for the first to find one
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh, I gotta hear the "fact-checkers" spin on this one...

+rep for the first to find one
    Let's start a pool for guesses about what they might turn out to be. Here's one:

Claim: Biden’s Plan to House Illegal Immigrants in Hotels to Cost Taxpayers $72,000 per Border-Crosser

Fact Check: FALSE

Analysis: Ackchyually, they are using motels, not hotels.

Let's start a pool for guesses about what they might turn out to be. Here's one:

Claim: Biden’s Plan to House Illegal Immigrants in Hotels to Cost Taxpayers $72,000 per Border-Crosser

Fact Check: FALSE

Analysis: Ackchyually, they are using motels, not hotels.
    Lol - I couldn't wait. (damn, RPF has gotten slow over the years)

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...-rooms-1577758

Their fact check says that just because the government is giving their friends lots of money in contracts doesn't mean the immigrants are getting nice beds. So, the story is "false".
    "The $86.9 million contract provides 1,239 beds and other necessary services. The families will receive a comprehensive health assessment that includes COVID-19 testing."

In response to an email inquiry by Newsweek, ICE has not provided additional details on the contents of the contract, instead reiterating Johnson's statement.

Newsweek has contacted Endeavors for comment.

The Ruling
    False.
    Seriously. Check that out.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I don't care if they come here to work. But they should get nothing from the government.