Thread: Biden Barely Bumbles His Way Through His 1st Press Conference.

Wink Biden Barely Bumbles His Way Through His 1st Press Conference.

What an embarrassment.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was quite possibly the worst press conference I've ever seen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What a $#@!ing idiot...

Edited to say; how sad that his family allowed him to disgrace himself like that. If I ever become incompetent I would be pissed if my family allowed me to be presented to the public like that...
    Last edited by sam1952; 03-25-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    What a $#@!ing idiot...

Edited to say; how sad that his family allowed him to disgrace himself like that. If I ever become incompetent I would be pissed if my family allowed me to be presented to the public like that...
    I think you had it right the first time
    Do something Danke

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1375140407009550340
    Is anyone even mildly surprised by this? (And what's the over/under on how many of those reporters provided a prepared list of their questions beforehand?)

At this point, the corporate media might as well just be a cabinet-level department.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    At this point, the corporate media might as well just be a cabinet-level department.
    The Marxist media organs are enemies of the people and the Republic.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

U.S. President Joe Biden holds notes on infrastructure while speaking during a news conference in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Biden's first formal news conference is a high-stakes test for a president facing questions about two recent mass shootings, a surge in migrant children at the U.S. southern border and the ongoing pandemic. Photographer: Oliver Contreras/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images (AP)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pho...%20-%20Text%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This goes for just about ANY POTUS...

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Joe Biden's First Press Conference - Part Of The Problem #715
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie break down Joe Biden's first press conference. We also hear about the new voter laws the Democrats are trying to push through to make sure the Republicans never win again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMUQghRHc_4

White House staff treating corporate media journalists stenographers like the hired-help PR copy writers they are ... (couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of low-rent hacks ...)

Video: Biden’s Handlers Shout At Reporters To Get Out Of Oval Office
    https://summit.news/2021/03/31/video...of-oval-office
    Steve Watson (31 March 2021)

Asking questions is not allowed

After the press was invited to take footage of Joe Biden signing the Paycheck Protection Program extension into law, they were aggressively told to get out of the Oval Office by the president’s handlers before they could ask any questions.

Biden just sat there, with the ever lurking Kamala Harris behind him, while reporters desperately shouted questions, with Biden’s staff shouting back at them to leave the room:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...64686713880576

After Biden’s disastrous press conference last week [...] his handlers are not taking any chances.

They forcefully shoo away reporters whenever they get too close to him.

[...]