Thread: Military Extremism Training

Exclamation Military Extremism Training

I have a very close family member in active military service who was just subjected to the military's "Extremist Training".

There are a number of eye opening contradictions, fallacies, and outright lies, but I think, of what was reported to me, the most blatant was this:

"You do not take an oath to defend the constitution. You take an oath to defend the government".

Working on getting "hard" verification of this.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Working to improve their numbers from the 29 Palms Survey, are they? They'll probably succeed.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I heard through the grapevine that the Army is going through people's barracks and vehicles to look for “symbols of hate” to include 3per stickers and Confederate flags. But BLM and Antifa stickers are fine.

They are literally checking all lower enlisted barracks rooms and everyone’s vehicles.

The military is soon going to be nothing but pansies and militant psychopaths.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that the Army is going through people's barracks and vehicles to look for “symbols of hate” to include 3per stickers and Confederate flags. But BLM and Antifa stickers are fine.

They are literally checking all lower enlisted barracks rooms and everyone’s vehicles.
    That is not rumor.

That is true.

This family member's bunk room on board a ship was searched in the same way.

There is not enough of a cross section of leftists and mincing toffs to full the ranks.

Migrant invaders.

That will be the new military backbone once they manage to purge the last misguided but patriotic US born whites.

And the migrants, "doing the jobs no Americans will do", will have no problem opening fire on us.

They have no particular bond to the people of Old America, and will have been thoroughly indoctrinated in the concept of of the evils of white supremacy.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-25-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

There is not enough of a cross section of leftists and mincing toffs to full the ranks.

Migrant invaders.

That will be the new military backbone once they manage to purge the last misguided but patriotic US born whites.

And the migrants, "doing the jobs no Americans will do", will have no problem opening fire on us.

They have no particular bond to the people of Old America, and will have been thoroughly indoctrinated in the concept of of the evils of white supremacy.
    No argument there. Funny how the people who believe that the migrant invasion happening and laws being broken are a good thing because it somehow "weakens" the government's authority and stops their tyranny etc etc, fail to see that this is ultimately going to strengthen this government and effectively turn America into a full-fledged military state.

The line in their "Military Extremist Training" makes this very, very clear. "You do not take an oath to defend the constitution. You take an oath to defend the government".
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Disappointed. I saw the thread title and was expecting a sign-up sheet.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting & defending the constitution does not always jive with obeying POTUS if POTUS acts unconstitutionally, eh?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The privates and corporals who
    worked for me in the Army were very well versed in telling any officers who asked them anything whatever they want to hear so they can then continue doing what they wish .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Disappointed. I saw the thread title and was expecting a sign-up sheet.
    After all, deer ain't gonna hunt themselves.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Didn't think "tradionalist" Biden as commander-in-chief would be as aggressive as Obama & Trump in pushing pro-diversity, pro-inclusion, anti-extremism initiatives but could be proven wrong.

I heard through the grapevine that the Army is going through people's barracks and vehicles to look for “symbols of hate” to include 3per stickers and Confederate flags.
    Part of it good be just momentum resulting from changes that had acclerated during Trump Presidency.

U.S. Navy to ban all public displays of the Confederate flag
    June 10, 2020

Historic MAGA landmark: Trump nominates America's first African-American Air Force chief
    06/05/20
    "As the commander of Pacific Air Forces, a senior leader in our Air Force, and an African American, many of you may be wondering what I'm thinking about the current events surrounding the tragic death of George Floyd," Brown said.
    The general said he has been thinking about living in "two worlds, each with their own perspective and views."

"I'm thinking about how my nomination provides some hope, but also comes with a heavy burden. I can't fix centuries of racism in our country, nor can I fix decades of discrimination that may have impacted members of our Air Force," he said.

Brown said he is thinking about how he can make improvements both "personally, professionally, and institutionally," so that current and future airmen "appreciate the value of diversity."

That means our odds of success in the impending National Emergency get better every day.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Maybe things have changed, But when I was in as a fighter pilot, we would not even salute the administrators or physicians unless they were at least two ranks above us. We took care of our own. Nobody could touch us.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Maybe things have changed, But when I was in as a fighter pilot, we would not even salute the administrators or physicians unless they were at least two ranks above us. We took care of our own. Nobody could touch us.
    i thought you officers were supposed to have good manners.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have a very close family member in active military service who was just subjected to the military's "Extremist Training".

There are a number of eye opening contradictions, fallacies, and outright lies, but I think, of what was reported to me, the most blatant was this:

"You do not take an oath to defend the constitution. You take an oath to defend the government".

Working on getting "hard" verification of this.
    The govt released a document on some part of the training and it says to take an oath to defend the constitution, not government. See the link below. Maybe they had different type of extremist training or maybe they changed it for some?

Link:
    https://media.defense.gov/2021/Feb/2...-FRAMEWORK.PDF

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    The govt released a document on some part of the training and it says to take an oath to defend the constitution, not government. See the link below. Maybe they had different type of extremist training or maybe they changed it for some?
    Maybe. Or maybe the document the government released says one thing, while the government that released the document actually does something else.

You know, sort of like what happened with the Bill of Rights ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i thought you officers were supposed to have good manners.
    The secret was inviting the Security/Military Police to our parties. We could drive around drunk and get a pass. I was written up once. My commander summoned me to his office. Said my driving privileges are suspended for two weeks. Just so happen the date of that suspension was two weeks prior.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-26-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fighter Pilots always had the best parties. After many drinks we'd all decide to go roof stomping (climbing on the roof and jumping up and down, basically) on the commanders' homes. The rule was no matter how late is was, they had to invite us into their homes and provide adult beverages. Their wives were not pleased for the most part.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-26-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Maybe.

From the document:

While the specific wording of that oath may vary depending on the individual role in which
    you serve,
    all of our oaths include the commitment to support and defend the Constitution
    of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, and to well and faithfully
    discharge our duties.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members