Thread: Republican Congressman first to call for permanent Guard presence in DC

Republican Congressman first to call for permanent Guard presence in DC

Nice to see our neofeudalists lords and ladies being all bipartisan and $hit.

Key Republican Lawmaker: Send Guard Home, But Set Up Permanent QRF for DC
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...nt-qrf-dc.html

Rogers said he supports the recommendation from a task force charged with coming up with solutions to boost congressional security. That recommendation would establish a permanent Guard quick reaction force, or QRF, for all of D.C., based somewhere away from the Capitol.
    Compromise! How long before the praetorian guard expands from a couple of mechanized companies, to a couple of battalions, and finally a division?

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At what point do people admit/realize that the entire country is in a state of active martial law, per REX 84, and has been since Feb 2020?

I just finished reading the latest Covid EO from the Governor. He quite literally has taken dictatorial powers to put force of law behind anything he declares. DC is under military protection and the People's houses there are officially off-limits. There's not nearly enough attention being paid to the fact that this is overt martial law in effect under the cover story of non-pandemic pandemic.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    At what point do people admit/realize that the entire country is in a state of active martial law, per REX 84, and has been since Feb 2020?

I just finished reading the latest Covid EO from the Governor. He quite literally has taken dictatorial powers to put force of law behind anything he declares. DC is under military protection and the People's houses there are officially off-limits. There's not nearly enough attention being paid to the fact that this is overt martial law in effect under the cover story of non-pandemic pandemic.
    seems pretty obvious
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Compromise! How long before the praetorian guard expands from a couple of mechanized companies, to a couple of battalions, and finally a division?
    I hope that when you use the word "compromise" it's not based on the assumption that using the military against American people is contrary to the values of the Republican party.

The only sense in which this is a compromise for a Republican is inasmuch as it doesn't go as far as they would like it to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I hope that when you use the word "compromise" it's not based on the assumption that using the military against American people is contrary to the values of the Republican party.
    My intended usage of the word "compromise" is in line with the Sen. Jesse Thomas Amendment of the Second Missouri Compromise.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Nice to see our neofeudalists lords and ladies being all bipartisan and $hit.

Key Republican Lawmaker: Send Guard Home, But Set Up Permanent QRF for DC
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...nt-qrf-dc.html

XNN
    Hell, they could easily (if not already have) a cyber division.