Thread: Sidney Powell , Esq moves to dismiss Dominion's incoherent 1, 961 pages long "Lawsuit"

Exclamation Sidney Powell , Esq moves to dismiss Dominion's incoherent 1, 961 pages long "Lawsuit"

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As solid as air. Here's another opinion. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/opini...ers/index.html
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    As solid as air. Here's another opinion. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/opini...ers/index.html
    CNN is generally a pretty good source. Thanks for the link
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

WashPost lies about Sidney Powell, her Voter Fraud Court Claims
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...#post-comments

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    WashPost lies about Sidney Powell, her Voter Fraud Court Claims
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...#post-comments
    I fully expect Sidney Powell to lose her court cases, for if there were any justice to found at all in their courts, Biden would not be in the white house pretending to be President.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I fully expect Sidney Powell to lose her court cases, for if there were any justice to found at all in their courts, Biden would not be in the white house pretending to be President.
    Yea, if the courts haven't seen any evidence by now they nerver will.

Its pretty clear her statements were made in a legal capacity based on witness affidavits. They were allegations being presented in court cases.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    CNN is a member of the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network

Therefore its opinion is irrelevant.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Now that is a different issue. As stated by Allen Dershowitz in his book The Best Defense (First Vintage Books - 1983) the "Judicial System" is immunized and corrupt to its core.

Specially in this case where the matter of election fraud is intertwined with the November 3rd 2020 election.

SO I do expect the "judges" to arbitrarily rule in favor of Dominion.
    Last edited by Contumacious; 03-24-2021 at 06:07 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Its pretty clear her statements were made in a legal capacity based on witness affidavits. They were allegations being presented in court cases.
    Exactly.

So if the statements are false , she is not guilty of defamation , the affiants are.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!