Thread: If you ***MUST*** be vaccinated due to coercion wait unti June 2021 when BCG gets approved

Exclamation If you ***MUST*** be vaccinated due to coercion wait unti June 2021 when BCG gets approved

Canadian researchers begin clinical trials of tuberculosis vaccine for COVID-19

If you MUST be vaccinated I suggest you wait until June 2021 when I believe the University Health Network in Toronto Canada will get approval to use BCG as a covid19 vaccine.

BCG has been around for over 100 years , it has been given to infants without any adverse effects.

BCG uses an attenuated pathogen and it’s NOT an mRNA vaccine.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Good to know, thanks.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Good to know, thanks.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

No one 'must' do anything that they do not want to do.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 04-13-2021 at 10:56 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    No one 'must' do anything that they do not want to do.
    Unfortunately, the US is now a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

I suspect that they will use all kinds of economic and social coercion to force you to vaccinate.

If they will accept BCG then I’m in.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Take this for what it's worth: I went through 15 rounds of BCG treatments, over the course of 15 months, for my bladder cancer. They fill your bladder with 100 ml of the BCG vaccine; and while prone, you rotate every 15 minutes for 2 hours to ensure it reaches all the cells of your bladder lining. Then it's like pissing nitric acid when you expel it. It seems to have done the job for me as I've been verified as tumor-free for three years; and actually, it'll be four years (fingers crossed) once I have my next cystoscopy in a couple of months.

That said; if BCG provides protection against COVID-19, I would have expected that I'd have gotten a bigger response to the first Moderna jab about four weeks ago - kind of like people are routinely getting with the second Moderna jab, due to the "priming of the immune system" that the first jab initiates. But I didn't; the only side effects I noticed were some slight site injection pain and some light-headedness.

Just anecdotal data for consideration.
    In Intravesical - topical - treatments the BCG has no systemic effects.

When it’s used as a vaccine it’s injected into the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Unfortunately, the US is now a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

I suspect that they will use all kinds of economic and social coercion to force you to vaccinate.

If they will accept BCG then I’m in.
    Yes, passive compliance through social functional extinction. You don't need a vax but you can't work here unless you do. You don't need a vax but you can't attend a football game unless you do. You don't need a vax but you can't go the the grocery store unless you do.

Remember, the vax passports will be rolled out, you can bet on that.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yes, passive compliance through social functional extinction. You don't need a vax but you can't work here unless you do. You don't need a vax but you can't attend a football game unless you do. You don't need a vax but you can't go the the grocery store unless you do.

Exactly. Sad but true

I was just in France and got my vaccine.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-papers-please

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

One can justify their consent to slavery however they wish, I will not. I will find a way to live outside of their society or I wont. But I won't be a slave.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    One can justify their consent to slavery however they wish, I will not. I will find a way to live outside of their society or I wont. But I won't be a slave.
    Salute
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I was just in France and got my vaccine.

Unusual reaction but mRNA gene therapy injections are unpredictable

Once you f u c k with someone's DNA anything is possible

LOL
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!