Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Numerous anti-Asian hate crimes over the last day

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...12740432539651

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So CBS LA admits it's only alleged that he attacked anyone, and it only appears he was motivated by recent crimes against his people. But they authoritatively state without qualification that he believed she was white?

Where did they get this hard fact? From the Psychic Hotline? Who's their mind reader?

The Thought Police got nothing on this brave new mainstream media.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2021 at 05:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...65224114053122

https://twitter.com/CeFaanKim/status...44967093399554

https://twitter.com/nypdhatecrimes/s...31059158716418

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What’s up with the head stomping? It seems to be a trend.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...65224114053122

https://twitter.com/CeFaanKim/status...44967093399554

"Dark complexion."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Anti-Asian Hate Crime Bill Passed

Apr 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxtBN8-ICE
    A great victory for Crazy Mazie.

As if these kinds of crimes can’t happen to anyone but Asians. Crime is crime, and should always be prosecuted. This law is racist, and part of the Marxist divide and conquer strategy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

[snip]
    https://twitter.com/CeFaanKim/status...55631887982596

https://twitter.com/NYPDTips/status/1389442766753632257
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1390729207068590080
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

So basically, the media started reporting on continual crimes. The media wasn't concerned about Asians, but just trying to stick it to white people.

The media fueled copycat crime with their mega reporting.

It all backfired when the media started learning it wasn't a bunch of "white supremacists" attacking the Asians.

I keep telling my wife and all the Asians I know that these commies don't care about blacks, Asians, or any of these groups. It's all politically motivated. These lib scum are filth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

May is also Asian American (AAPI) heritage month, various political initiatives are also underway in DC and some states.

Bill would make AAPI experiences part of curriculum in Wisconsin schools
    May 7, 2021

'I feel so drained and angry': AAPI influencers on fighting anti-Asian hate
    Mon, May 10, 2021

‘We were scared’: Asian-owned small businesses devastated by double whammy of Covid and hate crime

Mon, May 10 2021
    Michelle Fox @MFoxCNBC

Leo Lee and his wife, Lydia, relied on takeout and delivery services to keep their Los Angeles restaurant, RiceBox, afloat during the pandemic.
    Source: Leo Lee

Like many small business owners around the country, Leo and Lydia Lee saw the earnings from their Los Angeles restaurant nosedive when the Covid pandemic hit.
    They also had to endure anti-Asian incidents.
    The Chinese-American couple had been running their Cantonese BBQ restaurant, RiceBox, in downtown L.A. since September of 2018. The majority of their customers came from businesses in the area, thanks to catering contracts and the lunch crowd.

When businesses shut their doors, the pair opted to stay open. They survived by continuing to offer take out and adding in delivery services. Still, business dropped by about 70%.

Then came the phone calls.

“We got a lot of prank phone calls,” Leo Lee said. “People would ask, ’Do you serve bats? Do you serve Covid?”
    Another time, a customer pushed past the blocked front door, where orders were being taken instead of inside the establishment, coughed in the Lees’ direction and walked back out.
    “We were scared,” Leo Lee said.
    The pandemic has brought a twofold blow to Asian-American/Pacific Islander (AAPI) small business owners.

cnbc.com/2021/05/10/covid-and-racism-are-devastating-for-many-asian-owned-small-businesses.html

'Nothing is safe here': Chinese Filipino man wants to leave California after violent attack in S.F.

Danny Yu Chang shows the facial injuries he sustained after an attack in San Francisco.
    Stephen Lam / The Chronicle

Danny Yu Chang was walking through San Francisco’s Financial District, clutching a packaged lunch from Trader Joe’s, when an assailant struck him from behind.
    The blows were swift and brutal, Yu Chang recalled Wednesday afternoon, two days after a man knocked him unconscious at Market and Montgomery streets.
    He was sitting at home, his face fractured, hands scraped, eyelids bruised and swollen shut, when news came of the mass shooting that killed eight people — including six women of Asian descent — near Atlanta. The act served as a stark punctuation in a year that saw an alarming rise in anti-Asian bias and violence.
    Former President Donald Trump’s inflammatory racial rhetoric about the coronavirus had helped create a toxic undertow, which has frequently bubbled to the surface as economic pressures and bitter emotions set in. A report released Tuesday by the national coalition Stop AAPI Hate documented 3,795 anti-Asian hate incidents from the beginning of the pandemic through Feb. 28. Of those, 1,691 took place in California.
    An earlier report found that more than 700 such incidents occurred in the Bay Area from March to December last year.
    sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Nothing-is-safe-here-in-California-16034222.php

https://twitter.com/SFMommyDearest/s...63603336241152

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What’s up with the head stomping? It seems to be a trend.
    Single head stomp:

https://www.twitter.com/NYPDnews/sta...97416885452801

One common denominator in most of these attacks is that the victim is elderly. There tend to be a lot of elderly Asians out in the streets. Age is probably more of a factor than race.

Single head stomp:

https://www.twitter.com/NYPDnews/sta...97416885452801

One common denominator in most of these attacks is that the victim is elderly. There tend to be a lot of elderly Asians out in the streets. Age is probably more of a factor than race.

https://www.twitter.com/NYPDnews/sta...11635821256704

Black crimes against Asians have been going on as long as Asians have purchased businesses (and houses) in ghettos. It goes back quite a long time. There have just been increases in crime across the board because the leftist politicians let most of the criminals out of jails due to “COVID”. They want strife, division, chaos and unhappiness. It serves their agenda.

1991:

I just noticed that Cuba Gooding Jr is wearing a Georgetown t-shirt (top Jesuit training school). I think Singleton was coding a little message into that scene.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They're conditioning everyone for the huge numbers of Chinese, Koreans and Japanese heading here.

Didn't anyone think it was odd how this asian violence narrative just suddenly appeared recently thanks to media? This is how they condition the masses beforehand to not oppose the new owners of the country coming to assume their ownership roles.
    Exactly right. China is set to be the new world SuperPower, replacing the US. TPTB said this as much over 20 years ago, it's just that their cycles run in 20 yr cycles it seems.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, all this Asian hate $hit seemed contrived from the get-go.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Witness to Times Square subway killing says the woman pushed onto the tracks never saw the person who did it

The woman shoved to her death onto a subway platform in Times Square never saw the person who did it, a witness told The New York Times.

Michelle Alyssa Go, 40, was pushed from a Times Square - 42nd Street platform in front of a southbound Q train on Saturday.

It happened around 9:30 a.m., New York City Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said in a briefing not long after the Go's death.

She was found under a subway train and declared dead at the scene, Sewell said.

Maria Coste-Weber, the witness, told The Times that Go was preparing to board a train and had her back to the suspect.

"He started running with both of his hands in front of him, like, tackling," Coste-Weber told The Times. "But it was so fast, nobody realized what was going on before it was too late."

"She had her back to this crazy person ... She never saw anything," Coste-Weber said.

The police later identified the suspect as Simon Martial, 61, and said he was charged with second-degree murder, the Associated Press reported. The NYPD said he turned himself in shortly after the attack.

The police said Martial is homeless and has a criminal history. Video published by the New York Post showed the man shouting "go $#@! yourself" to reporters outside a police station on Saturday.

The police are investigating whether the attack on Go is a hate crime, the AP reported. Go was of Asian descent.
    More: https://news.yahoo.com/witness-times...132908228.html

Simon Martial takes a great pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

From the article in post #51:

42nd Street platform in front of a southbound Q train on Saturday.

Uh oh! Dannno and TheCount have something to argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Simon Martial takes a great pic.

Reported on local news with pics of the victim and story of her background. The perp was only identified as a “homeless man”, no name, no pic.

Reported on local news with pics of the victim and story of her background. The perp was only identified as a “homeless man”, no name, no pic.
    Haitian diversity.

While not an Asian victim, certainly an elderly one.

No telling what triggered Disheem.

VIDEO: Man Allegedly Sucker Punches 79-Year-Old in NYC

AMY FURR 16 Jan 2022

A suspect allegedly sucker punched a 79-year-old man with a cane in Brooklyn on Friday, according to video footage of the incident.

Authorities said it took place at approximately 12:00 p.m. on Fourth Avenue near Carroll Street at the edge of Gowanus and Park Slope, Pix 11 reported.

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) posted video of the incident on Saturday.

The footage showed the suspect arriving on a motorized scooter and leaving it on the side of the road. He approached the sidewalk where the victim was standing holding a cane near another person.

The man scanned the area, then apparently hit the victim in the head with his fist, according to the clip. The victim fell on the pavement and the suspect went back to the scooter and fled.

The victim received treatment at the scene regarding a head injury, officers noted.

The elderly man was later identified as Ralph Belgrove, and the man on the scooter identified as 29-year-old Disheem Riley, according to the Daily Mail.

“Although the video is slightly blurry, a still photo of the Riley saw him identified within hours of the footage being released. He has been slapped with assault and menacing charges,” the report said.

Officials have not released a motive for the assault or what could have led up to it.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No telling what triggered Disheem.
    Is there really a way to mind read and discover true motivations? Even if a perp makes a claim, does that have to be the truth?

The suspect, who is believed to be homeless and known to authorities, fled the scene but turned himself in a short while later, police said.

Simon Martial, 61, has been charged with second-degree murder in the attack, police said. The incident is not being treated as a hate crime.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-kill...ry?id=82285898
    The NYC was quick to mind read and discover that the subway shove was not a "hate crime". How they did that, no one knows.

Maybe the perp just wanted to go back to prison, and he knew that killing someone would get him a ticket back to a warm bed, plenty of food, and lots of comradery. It would easy to come up with a hundred scenarios for what the perp was actually thinking, but the Police, DA and media are the only ones that can discover "the truth".

Maybe The Truth™ should be trademarked like The Science™. They seem to work in a similar fashion.

If someone on the right white does a terrible thing, it's all because the right whites are bad, vile, and despicable people.

If someone on the left colored does a terrible thing, it's all because the left right whites are bad, vile, and despicable people.
    Updated.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-17-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast