Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Colorado] Active shooter live stream

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    Was he on drugs?

Not the "drugs" that the Gov has gone to war against, but real, actual DRUGS made by lying, cheating, thieving BIG pharma.

Apparently they have decided not to reveal this anymore. To keep everyone safe. And there won't be any kind of pushback, because Americans know the authorities only care about safety. LMAO
    Guessing he was, indeed, on DRUGS
    Ungood thought, comrade. Best keep that to yourself. Nothing to see here, move along.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    CNN has informed us that the suspect was bullied by white people as a kid because of his name. No doubt CNN will file this under “justified mass murder of white supremicists.”
    An ironic tragedy: You see, even white people are victims of white supremacy. Their dedication to their guns is their own worst enemy, but their allegiance to white supremacy trumps their own safety--speaks to the level of psychological disturbance that is endemic to the white mind. And so on and so on.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Focus the argument on mental health. And or for non mass-shootings on gangs etc.

From the below data there clearly is no correlation between firearm ownership and homicides (by firearm).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
    "I am a bird"

Unapproved for mainstream consumption videos picking out the fakery are already coming out. I'll post some later.

This was a clever angle the planners took with this one. "Hey Republicans, you don't want those evil jihadis to have those guns, too, do ya??" It's easy enough for Republicans to band behind the demonized white MAGA patsy type. Not so easy to band behind a "muslim" though...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    CNN has informed us that the suspect was bullied by white people as a kid because of his name. No doubt CNN will file this under “justified mass murder of white supremicists.”
    Ya , guy named alissa . Things are going to be looking up for him in prison .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-23-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [FONT="]King Soopers is a Denver-based subsidiary of supermarket giant Kroger. It operates more than 150 stores in Colorado and Wyoming. Kroger is based in Cincinnati.[/FONT]
    In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations.
    What , I never saw the sign on the door. Although the Kroger nearest here is too big , crowded and expensive for meat like walmart. Its like they already have the bill gates pricing.
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-23-2021 at 01:38 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , guy named alissa .
    Alissa, dim the living room lights.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Wow, 21 and already going bald??
    Ya , I'm thinking 39 yr old illegal saudi related to some prince.
    Do something Danke

The Religion of peace strikes again.

Guy hears shots, and puts his phone in selfie mode. Runs toward store entrance. Switches his phone camera back to default mode. Films people lying motionless, even though the shooting just occurred, and there is no big pool of blood (head shots bleed, most other shots are not instant kills). Screams for people to call 911 with a phone in his hand (most of the people watching the live stream aren't in Boulder, so if they called 911, they won't reach the Boulder PD). Does not check on the welfare of victims. Guy standing nonchalantly in the entrance playing with his phone points behind himself and says the shooter went that way. After filming another motionless body with no blood in sight, hears shots and runs the opposite direction from the way he came in (flees away from his vehicle?). Runs along a line of windows and shoos people away from the wounded.

Who does that many things in complete defiance of all their natural instincts?

Who kills ten moving targets, and leaves zero injured but alive?

Who moved the white Toyota (Colorado license ORB492) away from the door, and why (0:15 vs. 3:00 in vid below)? Wasn't that dangerous? Wasn't the vehicle good cover for approaching cops? Did the owner do it? If it didn't belong to Alissa, why was it half up on the sidewalk and running? This one's getting to me. Is it supposed to belong to the dead body nearby? Okay... Who gets mortally wounded while driving, rolls down the window the bullet came through in the cold, drives up on the sidewalk, stops without hitting anything, puts it in park, leaves it running, gets out, closes the door, crawls off a few feet and dies?

Two dead in the parking lot, one cop killed, one apparent civilian dead near the registers, half an hour to kill. Could a store that size store have only six employees?

What cops strip a perp prior to dragging them out? How convenient is it he's Syrian? When was the last time you saw a Syrian bald at 21?

How is his leg covered completely below the hem of his shorts, and completely clean above? And what kind of shorts don't stick to a bloody leg (2:00 below)?

Nice of the cop to flash us that clean upper thigh, wasn't it? So, it's fake, and the people who faked it are going out of their way to make it easy to debunk?

Does that make sense? Maybe it does...

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I think the issue is that propaganda has a powerful new tool: social media. It serves a laundering function for, as well as providing realtime metrics to ascertain the efficacy of, their narratives. I think that's (one of) the issue(s): the Propagandists have not yet taken the fatal step of believing their own propaganda, but their flying monkeys certainly seem to.

I think it goes like this: The educational complex cultivates the psychological terrain very thoroughly, while actively culling those who will not or can not be so cultivated from itself. Thus, the media finds very credulous objects on which to work--and some of these objects, owing to their gullibility and intellect, themselves acquire a variety of titles and honors which serve to magnify the apparent veracity of the media as these gullible academics and professional lend the ethos of their titles to the message (whatever that message happens to be). Those who resist the manipulation will not typically obtain any success (not in the usual usage of the word, titles and what not) so their resistance and arguments are handicapped: When a Harvard professor of law waxes eloquent about the obsolescence of the 2nd amendment, Joe the plumber's counter arguments (even if accurate) are not effective.

When people are deprived of their God given talent to think critically, they are in the unenviable and vulnerable position of having to have reality interpreted for them. This interpretation I dub the message, and anything that threatens the message, to these people, actually threatens reality. Threatens their psychological existence, or else integrity. Imagine how pleasant it must feel to "know" exactly what one is doing here (in existence) to be blissfully unaware of the existential anxiety that accompanies not knowing. Combine this with a prevalence of hedonists, and its little surprise just how intransigent most people are.

Indeed, I would hazard that this relationship with reality is the only pleasure that is actually available to most of these people, and they will kill to keep it.
    Divide and conquer.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-23-2021 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are 9 or the 10 people did not have to die if only they were armed. The gun grabbers have a hand in the death of these people by fear mongering over display and ownership of hand guns, open or concealed carry and making it difficult for people to buy a gun.

This talk of more gun control is the opposite of what they should be calling for. Gun ownership, carrying and allowing guns on premises should be encouraged not demonized.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There are 9 or the 10 people did not have to die if only they were armed. The gun grabbers have a hand in the death of these people by fear mongering over display and ownership of hand guns, open or concealed carry and making it difficult for people to buy a gun.

This talk of more gun control is the opposite of what they should be calling for. Gun ownership, carrying and allowing guns on premises should be encouraged not demonized.
    There were loads of kops cowering for over 1/2 an hour while that dude was in there. The kops all bunched up by the front door and peed down their legs while people were murdered.

But yeah the customers should have been armed.

People who choose to live all lumped up with diversity then choose to be unarmed really aren't too bright.

So some Syrian migrant trash is responsible, but "white men are the problem".
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes he was bullied in school by white kids.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Another 20 something that couldn't get laid in this Trans-Q.U.E.E.R, weirdosexual, femanazi, man-hating society. According to his FB page.

(Can RPF's get rid of the bull$#@! wokeness word editing already?)
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-23-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

White men are the problem with all things in society.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIHOP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pfft. That's last week's narrative. This week is about gun control.

Seriously, it's getting ridiculous. I don't know how anyone in this world cannot see that they're being played by the press. Any incident that happens in the world is framed to fit whatever narrative they want to push.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Guy hears shots, and puts his phone in selfie mode. Runs toward store entrance. Switches his phone camera back to default mode. Films people lying motionless, even though the shooting just occurred, and there is no big pool of blood (head shots bleed, most other shots are not instant kills). Screams for people to call 911 with a phone in his hand (most of the people watching the live stream aren't in Boulder, so if they called 911, they won't reach the Boulder PD). Does not check on the welfare of victims. Guy standing nonchalantly in the entrance playing with his phone points behind himself and says the shooter went that way. After filming another motionless body with no blood in sight, hears shots and runs the opposite direction from the way he came in (flees away from his vehicle?). Runs along a line of windows and shoos people away from the wounded.

Who does that many things in complete defiance of all their natural instincts?

Who kills ten moving targets, and leaves zero injured but alive?

Who moved the white Toyota (Colorado license ORB492) away from the door, and why (0:15 vs. 3:00 in vid below)? Wasn't that dangerous? Wasn't the vehicle good cover for approaching cops? Did the owner do it? If it didn't belong to Alissa, why was it half up on the sidewalk and running? This one's getting to me. Is it supposed to belong to the dead body nearby? Okay... Who gets mortally wounded while driving, rolls down the window the bullet came through in the cold, drives up on the sidewalk, stops without hitting anything, puts it in park, leaves it running, gets out, closes the door, crawls off a few feet and dies?

Two dead in the parking lot, one cop killed, one apparent civilian dead near the registers, half an hour to kill. Could a store that size store have only six employees?

What cops strip a perp prior to dragging them out? How convenient is it he's Syrian? When was the last time you saw a Syrian bald at 21?

How is his leg covered completely below the hem of his shorts, and completely clean above? And what kind of shorts don't stick to a bloody leg (2:00 below)?

Nice of the cop to flash us that clean upper thigh, wasn't it? So, it's fake, and the people who faked it are going out of their way to make it easy to debunk?

Does that make sense? Maybe it does...

Divide and conquer.
    So basically,, it must be fake because noone is that stupid?

It would be a compelling argument, if I didn't have such a low opinion of the average human
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So basically,, it must be fake because noone is that stupid?

It would be a compelling argument, if I didn't have such a low opinion of the average human
    And then...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Supermarkets are blanketed in security cameras. Should be easy to capture his every action from multiple angles.
    No - No - No - No

Name and picture
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Name and picture
    Of whom?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The shooter should have know better, guns are not allowed in King Soopers.
    Anybody got a link or photo of that policy?

Been looking for one but search fu is all $#@!ed up right now,

Of whom?
    Conveniently for the neocons, of a Syrian.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Conveniently for the neocons, of a Syrian.
    So far I see nobody running with "Islamic Terror" as an angle.

The grabbers are united on this one, they are going to focus on disarming, regardless of what the optics of the event are.

Let the autistic shrieking start.

ORANGE MAN ASSAULT RIFLES BAD!

So far I see nobody running with "Islamic Terror" as an angle.

The grabbers are united on this one, they are going to focus on disarming, regardless of what the optics of the event are.

Let the autistic shrieking start.

ORANGE MAN ASSAULT RIFLES BAD!
    Of course.

It's still amazingly convenient for the neocons that at the moment, Syrian man bad.

You must admit, if you were a neocon you couldn't have staged it better to kill two birds with one stone.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-24-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast