Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The invasion is on: Invaders no longer given "Notice to Appear" and are just released into US

Exclamation The invasion is on: Invaders no longer given "Notice to Appear" and are just released into US

EXCLUSIVE: Biden Begins Immediate Catch-and-Release of Migrant Families Without Issuing Court Dates

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...t-court-dates/

Randy Clark 21 Mar 2021

A senior-level law enforcement source with U.S.Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the Rio Grande Valley revealed the implementation of a plan to release migrant families soon after apprehension.

The plan radically changes how illegal migrants have been processed in the past and orders Border Patrol agents to quickly release migrant families without notifying the immigration courts or issuing a Notice to Appear.

“This is insane, it is another pull factor that will overwhelm us,” a CBP official with knowledge of the plan told Breitbart Texas anonymously because he is not authorized to speak publically on the matter. “We are creating another entirely different class of aliens we will have to deal with years from now. We will never find most of these aliens once they are released.”

Breitbart Texas confirmed the report with a second official operating under the umbrella of CBP.

The implementation of the plan follows a short discussion of the matter reported on by Breitbart News late Saturday night.

The migrant families will be released without a Notice to Appear, a formal charging document that begins the removal process according to sources. The plan was implemented early Sunday morning and is now in effect.

The source states the plan allows for “prosecutorial discretion” by the Border Patrol for all migrants who enter with children to include whole family units. A one-sheet arrest report is completed, along with criminal record checks and a photograph of the migrant. The new process relies on migrants to tell officials what city they will be traveling to. The migrant is subsequently asked to report to the nearest immigration court office when they arrive so that they can place themselves into formal removal proceedings.

The source believes this to be an impossible feat for the immigration courts to achieve. He further added, “If we can’t process them with our staffing of thousands and are being overwhelmed, the minimal staffing of court clerks around the country will never catch up — even if the migrant shows up.”

Without a Notice to Appear, the migrants are free to travel about the country and are not officially placed into the immigration court system. The court cannot order the removal of a migrant in absentia for failing to appear for a future court date, the source explained. the existence of a removal in absentia order from the court allows immigration officials to remove the alien without appeal if they are later encountered. Under this new process, the migrants will not have a removal in absentia order for failure to appear officials issued no order to appear under the unprecedented plan put in place by the Biden administration on Sunday morning.

This is yet another pull factor that will entice more migrants to make the journey north. The source reports the new procedure is only being implemented in the Rio Grande Valley Sector of the Border Patrol in South Texas. This is troubling to the source.

“If they are not doing this in the Laredo or Del Rio Sectors, guess what, their traffic will come here to benefit from the immediate release, this plan will likely backfire,” the source explained.

The CBP official said this plan is a result of capacity issues at Border Patrol stations but feels this will only exacerbate the issues they are dealing with.

“We may be reducing the time it takes to release a family unit but if we encourage more to come once they find out it is quicker here, we’ll be in the same boat again,” the official concluded.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Open borders Libertarians will feel a thrill up their leg.

The Third Worldization of America.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Is that what they call that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is that what they call that?
    Dems vote for amnesty for illegal alien gang members...
    “This motion to recommit ensures that those individuals whose applications would be denied on the basis of criminal grounds, national security grounds, public safety risks or as gang members are considered by the Department of Homeland Security for removal from the United States.

“Under H.R. 6, information provided in an application for a green card may not be used for the purposes of immigration enforcement – even if DHS denies the application or it’s withdrawn.

“This means that if an applicant has a murder conviction, a rape conviction, or if the applicant is a gang member, and DHS knows about it because of the application, DHS can’t even refer that person for removal.”

Stauber urged passing of the motion:

“If Democrats see fit to listen to the America people and exclude these criminals and gang members from receiving green cards under H.R.6, then they should vote for this Motion to Recommit to ensure those dangerous individuals are denied a safe haven here in our neighborhoods and communities where our children go to school and play.”

Stauber’s motion was blocked. There were 216 Democrats who voted against his motion while 203 Republicans voted in favor of it.
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-gang-members/

Open borders was acceptable before 1967 - before LBJ created the gargantuan welfare state.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Why even bother with CBP then? Just save the money and get rid of CBP if you are just going to let the illegals you catch go.

My issue is with the entitlement. I don't have a problem with them coming here. I have a problem with them gettting handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why even bother with CBP then? Just save the money and get rid of CBP if you are just going to let the illegals you catch go.
    That is on the agenda, of course not from a money saving aspect, whatever is saved will get handed out to the invaders.

My issue is with the entitlement. I don't have a problem with them coming here. I have a problem with them gettting handouts.
    When the invaders arrive, they vote.

When they vote, they vote overwhelming for the entitlements.

They vote to give themselves the handouts.

You, therefore, do care.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everything Trump tried to do was met with legal lawsuits. Where are the lawsuits? I remember Federal Judge Blocks Trump....... over and over again. It seems that Biden is not protecting the border.

When the invaders arrive, they vote.

When they vote, they vote overwhelming for the entitlements.

They vote to give themselves the handouts.
    Your point also serves as a way of destroying the argument that immigration would not be a problem if the welfare state did not exist. If enough immigrants arrive and overwhelm the existing population, then they are the ones that make the rules. Invaders absolutely can create a welfare state if they have the numbers to do so.

Uncontrolled immigration is favored primarily by autists whose pursuit of philosophical and intellectual consistency is a personal quest entirely divorced from the nature of the species it would be applied to. Any personal philosophy that does not account for what humanity is instead of what one thinks it ought to be is one best consigned to the dustbin of history. Truthfully, such philosophies inevitably end up in the trash by virtue of its adherent either acquiring wisdom before it destroys them, or its possessor is disenfranchised or destroyed by the members of the species he enabled with his naivety.

Oh don't worry. The Police-State-Apparatus Lobbyists will see to it that you get your way all while reducing whatever is left of your freedoms [lol] down to nil. They have a lot of pull among WH Staff and MSM.

"Illegal" is such a powerful and effective word. As it applies to individual human beings roaming about without another persons express permission and papers please, working under the table to avoid paying fed income tax, consensual sex between two people, toking a natural herb in the back yard, and driving 5 mph over when nobody else is in sight.

Land of the Free Home of the Brave was once a nice little thought, but the New World Order, Travel and Vaccine Tracking and Biometric Databases must prevail.

In fact, you will be screaming for more. Buy stock.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Only people who own property have any kind of standing on voting on immigration issues. Or really any issue.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Only people who own property have any kind of standing on voting on immigration issues. Or really any issue.
    Seems reasonable to me . I vote no .
    Do something Danke

When it comes to making laws that violate the rights of other people, or electing people with the power to make such laws, then nobody had all has any kind of standing of voting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    When it comes to making laws that violate the rights of other people, or electing people with the power to make such laws, then nobody had all has any kind of standing of voting on them.
    If you on my property, and you choose to stay on my property, you bide by my rules. You got no rights but the ones I say you got.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If you on my property, and you choose to stay on my property, you bide by my rules. You got no rights but the ones I say you got.
    Absolutely, and vice versa.

Hence, you have no standing to make immigration laws that apply to my property, or to delegate the power to do that to elected officials.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know about a thrill but I do like seeing free people not being tied up in the federal corporation machine for crossing imaginary lines on a map. I guess it's all about perspective. I know some enjoy the notion of unwittingly being employees of the federal corporation by embracing the "US Citizen" legal status, though.

Looking past racial divisiveness, this change in policy is interesting because I think it demonstrates a larger shift in the legal system framework underway. Is the current federal corporation (United States Inc.) in the process of being dissolved? Thanks for the thread AF. Even though we don't generally agree on immigration related issues, these types of threads are valuable to those of us that observe and record the slow but deliberate manner of how the legal system framework is altered.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hence, you have no standing to make immigration laws that apply to my property, or to delegate the power to do that to elected officials.
    As a New World Order Christian Globalist, you have no problem with Jesus doing that...or even abolishing the very concept of private property, which is my understanding he will do once He returns and reigns supreme?

EXCLUSIVE: Biden Begins Immediate Catch-and-Release of Migrant Families Without Issuing Court Dates

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...t-court-dates/
    There is no better way to weaken, destroy and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?

JWK

As a New World Order Christian Globalist, you have no problem with Jesus doing that...or even abolishing the very concept of private property, which is my understanding he will do once He returns and reigns supreme?
    FIFY. No true Christian wants an evil one world government. When Christ returns he will make his enemies his footstool.

2 Corinthians 3:17
    “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”

Proverbs 4:7 -
    "Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

Matthew 6:33 -
    "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Where are you getting any of this?

Granted, I do believe that Jesus has authority over us that is unlike what any of us can claim to have over one another. But abolishing private property? That's news to me. Is that in the Bible somewhere?

And even if Jesus were going to do that after his return, what would that have to do with our duties to one another here and now?

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Your point also serves as a way of destroying the argument that immigration would not be a problem if the welfare state did not exist. If enough immigrants arrive and overwhelm the existing population, then they are the ones that make the rules. Invaders absolutely can create a welfare state if they have the numbers to do so.

Uncontrolled immigration is favored primarily by autists whose pursuit of philosophical and intellectual consistency is a personal quest entirely divorced from the nature of the species it would be applied to. Any personal philosophy that does not account for what humanity is instead of what one thinks it ought to be is one best consigned to the dustbin of history. Truthfully, such philosophies inevitably end up in the trash by virtue of its adherent either acquiring wisdom before it destroys them, or its possessor is disenfranchised or destroyed by the members of the species he enabled with his naivety.
    The ideological autists would be a small minority. Cui bono and follow the money are usually more relevant to revealing hidden motivation.

- Does a person believe that it benefits themselves or their “group”? That is a large portion of open borders advocates. It can bring more of “their people”. What ever that group might or might not be. As but one example, Democrats believe it will bring more Democrats. Another example might be a religious group that hopes that people they sponsor will become converts (and donors, which leads to follow the money).

- Follow the money. Cheap labor being the biggest draw. New taxpayers is another hope. For beltway libertarians, supporting more immigration is one of the few issues that can result in big money funding. Then there are those religious and advocacy groups who survive on donations to the cause. Never underestimate special interest charity as a business model and industry.

- And then there is the globalist and Marxist agenda of simply dividing, conquering and diminishing the US and Europe. Of course they believe it is to their benefit.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-22-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    There is no better way to weaken, destroy and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?

JWK

You are right but I would advise you to change a few words in your statement as you may find that you have more in common with these poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying and disabled criminal populations of other countries than you have with those letting them in right now.
    "I am a bird"

What you don't seem to understand, is:

The United States is my property. It belongs to me and only me.

I acquired it in 1992 in a poker game.

So yes, I do have standing.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That is a very good impersonation of the typical immigration restrictionist.

They don't usually present themselves quite that unrealistically. But when pressed, their position usually boils down to something equivalent to that claim.

Often, they even do basically say that, by referring to other people's property with terms like "my back yard."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Oh don't worry. The Police-State-Apparatus Lobbyists will see to it that you get your way all while reducing whatever is left of your freedoms [lol] down to nil. They have a lot of pull among WH Staff and MSM.

"Illegal" is such a powerful and effective word. As it applies to individual human beings roaming about without another persons express permission and papers please, working under the table to avoid paying fed income tax, consensual sex between two people, toking a natural herb in the back yard, and driving 5 mph over when nobody else is in sight.

Land of the Free Home of the Brave was once a nice little thought, but the New World Order, Travel and Vaccine Tracking and Biometric Databases must prevail.

In fact, you will be screaming for more. Buy stock.
    I realize you can't grok the reality of nations and national borders. You'd have welcomed the Huns.

Woulda been mine if that spade queen hadn't flopped on the river ... lucky bastard ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Let me guess...Stephen is your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The ideological autists would be a small minority. Cui bono and follow the money are usually more relevant to revealing hidden motivation.
    You are correct. I should have clarified that open borders libertarians are the ideological autists I was referencing. They are a group of people uniquely incapable of dealing with humanity's tendency toward Machiavellianism, and this is especially evident given how they would allow large numbers of people to subvert their societies without any notable opposition.

As phill4paul correctly noted above, these same people would have welcomed the Huns.

- Does a person believe that it benefits themselves or their “group”? That is a large portion of open borders advocates. It can bring more of “their people”. What ever that group might or might not be. As but one example, Democrats believe it will bring more Democrats. Another example might be a religious group that hopes that people they sponsor will become converts (and donors, which leads to follow the money).

- Follow the money. Cheap labor being the biggest draw. New taxpayers is another hope. For beltway libertarians, supporting more immigration is one of the few issues that can result in big money funding. Then there are those religious and advocacy groups who survive on donations to the cause. Never underestimate special interest charity as a business model and industry.

- And then there is the globalist and Marxist agenda of simply dividing, conquering and diminishing the US and Europe. Of course they believe it is to their benefit.
    All of what you wrote is correct. Self-interested parties advancing their own personal or collective agendas can and do make terrific use of the opportunities afforded to them by their ignorant enablers. The very fact those self-interested parties can purposefully and beneficially work toward outcomes that will degrade the lives of their enablers is entirely lost on them. After all, when the only thing that matters is ideological purity, the outcomes are irrelevant, and that includes those outcomes tantamount to personal and cultural suicide.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 03-22-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    You are correct. I should have clarified that open borders libertarians are the ideological autists I was referencing. They are a group of people uniquely incapable of dealing with humanity's tendency toward Machiavellianism, and this is especially evident given how they would allow large numbers of people to subvert their societies without any notable opposition.

As philhelm correctly noted above, these same people would have welcomed the Huns.

All of what you wrote is correct. Self-interested parties advancing their own personal or collective agendas can and do make terrific use of the opportunities afforded to them by their ignorant enablers. The very fact those self-interested parties can purposefully and beneficially work toward outcomes that will degrade the lives of their enablers is entirely lost on them. After all, when the only thing that matters is ideological purity, the outcomes are irrelevant, and that includes those outcomes tantamount to personal and cultural suicide.
    A slight correction. The mention of Huns came from me. phill4paul. There is another member by the moniker philhelm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast