Thread: Anti-Asian Crime In California

Anti-Asian Crime In California

Anti-Asian Crime In California

There is an increase in crimes against Asians in California. As a matter of fact, California is the hot-spot for crimes against Asians in America. It's a terrible situation, and especially outrageous when an elderly person is randomly attacked on the street, sometimes dying from their injuries. Something must be done.

To address the issue of increased crime, we must look at the causes. Changes in California law and lax enforcement from prosecutors and District Attorneys has created an epidemic of crime. Instead of jailing repeat offenders, they are released to continue committing crimes.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, massive numbers of criminals were released from jails and prisons in California. Some of those criminals would return to committing offenses, further exacerbating the crime problem.

There are no consequences for most crimes in California. There is no effort at all to stop petty theft such as shoplifting. Breaking the windows of automobiles and stealing anything of value has become more of a popular past time in California than a crime. Street robbery is common, and sometimes results in injuries or death to the victims.

The mentally ill and addicted roam the streets, defecating whenever they feel the need. Many street assaults come from the mentally ill, whether it be shouting obscenities or slurs at people, to spitting on people, to in the worst cases, attacking and even killing people.

All of these types of crimes are committed against Asians. While they are sometimes termed hate crimes, in the larger sense, they are crimes that are committed against everyone. These crimes know no racial or ethnic boundaries.

When will politicians do something about this crime that they themselves have created? Indignant, self-serving speeches and hasty new hate crime spending will not solve the problem, it doesn't even address the problem! Something must be done. Politicians will place the blame anywhere but on themselves, but that is where the blame really lies.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-20-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was reported today as an example of continuing hate crimes in California. In reality, it is another mentally ill street person acting out. A person who should not be on the streets.

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (KRON) – Police in Mountain View arrested a woman on suspicion of a hate crime after hitting a McDonald’s employee and making racial remarks.
    Police were told a woman hit an employee and made several degrading remarks about the employee’s ethnicity. The employee who was hit is Latino.
    Jenkins is a transient and was arrested on suspicion of a hate crime, battery, and violation of probation.
    “We will continue to hold those that commit crimes against others, simply based on their race, accountable,” said Chief Chris Hsiung. “As I have said before, hate has no place in this community.”
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...alds-employee/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Local TV news in California now spends the majority of it’s time trying to squeeze anything and everything into it’s Asian hate crime narrative. A window gets broken at an Asian owned shop? It’s a hate crime against Asians! Never mind that any business can suffer vandalism at any time, especially in some urban areas. And let’s completely ignore the damage done during Antifa/BLM “protests”, or by teen flash mobs.

Remember when Biden wrote that law that made cocaine offenses a slap on the wrist, but crack cocaine laws throw-away-the-key propositions? Well, how else do you lock up blacks without actually making being black illegal?

Well, I'll tell you how. You figure out what other race (besides whites, of course) they attack most often, and make crimes against them the hate crime du jour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This was reported today as an example of continuing hate crimes in California. In reality, it is another mentally ill street person acting out. A person who should not be on the streets.
    The perp.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

An Asian woman was brutally attacked on public transit in San Francisco today. Standard MSM reports read like this:

On Tuesday around 8 a.m., Seenin was commuting to work on BART, and nearing Civic Center in San Francisco, when a stranger approached her and demanded she hand over her cell phone. Seenin refused and he immediately began to attack her.

"He just started punching me so many times. Like hit me. Just punching me on my face," she recalled.
    BART Police say they are investigating the attack. So far, a suspect has not been identified.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...get/ar-AAKaWOI
    AKA: "Another attack on Asians! More Asian hate! Keep an eye out for the perpetrator of these attacks. And sorry, we don't have any description at all of the attacker."

Asian community reports read more like this:

May 18, 2021

SAN FRANCISCO, California—A Thai woman named Mantakarn was on BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) heading to work at a restaurant in Chinatown when she was repeatedly punched and pummeled by an African-American male and robbed of her smartphone while he screamed “Give me your phone, b**ch!”

This vicious attack happened between 16th St. and Civic Center stations, according to Dion Lim.

Mantakarn follows ABC7’s Dion Lim on Instagram and after seeing hundreds of incidents of Asians being attacked, robbed, and raped in the Bay Area, Mantakarn says she no longer carries cash. She even told Dion Lim she “tries to look like a boy” by wearing a hat to deter attackers.

She never thought this would happen to her, however, the dream of Woketopia has come true. Violence toward Asian-Americans by the African-American population is at an all-time high in the Bay Area.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, 75% of all people banned from riding BART are African-American. The number of robberies and assaults African-Americans commit on BART are astronomical with gangs of teens as much as 30 at a time raiding the train and randomly robbing passengers.

Asian women are spit on and punched on top of being robbed and laughed at after being attacked by African-American teenagers. Those who complain are immediately labeled a “racist” and ordered to come up with other instances of attacks where the perpetrators are Caucasian or simply make up a story for the sake of racial equity.
    https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/05/1...obbed-on-bart/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-19-2021 at 08:11 PM.

94-year-old woman stabbed multiple times in SF attack speaks from the hospital

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- For the first time, the 94-year-old woman who was stabbed multiple times while on a walk in San Francisco is speaking from her hospital bed.
    Police arrested 35-year-old Daniel Cauich and say not only does he have a long criminal record, but cut off his ankle monitor after the crime.
    "Have a lot of crazy people around" said Peng.
    "I've been told by people who saw the video of the attack, it looked like a prison yard shanking. So I can just only imagine what Ms. Taylor the victim went through," said Vice President of the San Francisco Police Officers Association Lt. Tracy McCray.

McCray says officers jumped into action, immediately canvassing the 800 block of Post Street for surveillance video. She says they quickly located a picture of Cauich which they put out department-wide.

"Many officers recognized this suspect and they were able to find out that he was on an ankle monitor, they coordinated with the sheriff's department to track that ankle monitor and to locate him," said McCray.

McCray says Cauich had already cut off his ankle monitor when police arrested him.

She says Cauich is familiar to officers.

"Mr. Cauich previously had been arrested within the past year and a half approximately six times for various crimes most of them burglary-related crimes," said McCray.

In 2016, Cauich was arrested on murder charges in a Mission District stabbing. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, a judge dismissed the charges in 2019 for lack of evidence.
    https://abc7news.com/daniel-cauich-s...udin/10803136/
    Crazy indeed, Peng.

From a propaganda perspective, this story is interesting. Nowhere in local reporting do they call this a hate crime or part of an anti-Asian crime epidemic. But they were happy to show pictures of the crazed perp. He appeared Hispanic. No doubt the newsrooms were thrilled to have a non-African American so they could show pictures this time.

Interesting that blame is finally going to where it should, a failed system where dangerous criminals and mentally ill are constantly released back into the streets, no matter how many crimes they commit. Probably just an anomaly though...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are no consequences for most crimes in California. There is no effort at all to stop petty theft such as shoplifting.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I am starting to ponder the purpose of stopping at the cash register to pay at all. It seems irrelevant. After all, the government prints money and pays everybody, mostly their cronies, so what is the point anymore? Haven’t you already paid when the government has devalued your currency before you get to the store?

The attackers were just trying to “articulate” what needs to be done better:

Democrat suggests black girls brutally attacked Asian girl to 'address racial bias'

"They are trying to articulate out what they need to see done better by institutions, including the school district, to address racial bias, intimidation," said at-large city councilmember Helen Gym.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/democr...campaign=64499

The attackers were just trying to “articulate” what needs to be done better:
    "How about I articulate my foot up your ass?!"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Haven't heard anything about asian hate the past few months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Haven't heard anything about asian hate the past few months.
    Here’s one for you:

Six men arrested in connection with 70 crimes targeting Bay Area Asian women, police say
    Many of the Asian women were injured during the incidents, according to authorities

Six men have been arrested in connection to a string of robberies allegedly targeting Asian women in the Bay Area, concluding a yearlong investigation, according to authorities.

Twenty four-year-old Anthony Michael Robinson of Stockton; Cameron Alonzo Moody, 27, of East Palo Alto; Derje Damond Blanks, 23, of San Jose; Hassani Burleson Ramsey, 24, of Oakland; Clarence Jackson, 21, of East Palo Alto and Malik Short, 21, of Tracy were charged with hate crime enhancements by the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office, San Jose police said in a Wednesday news release.

Moody, Robinson and Blanks were arrested in September 2021 and charged with felony robbery and hate crimes, police said. The men allegedly targeted Asian women because they believed they “don’t use banks” and would be carrying cash.

Ethnic slurs were allegedly used against some of the women by the three men and officials said the suspects followed the women to their cars in parking lots and waited until they were inside before opening the door or breaking a window to snatch a purse from their passenger seat.
    The latest arrests conclude a yearlong investigation into robberies that targeted Asian women, including some who were injured during the alleged crimes, authorities said.

Detectives identified and arrested the six men, who they said worked together from October 2020 to September 2021. Police said the suspects were involved in more than 70 incidents of robbery, theft and burglary. Firearms, including one ghost gun, were recovered during the investigation.

“We are sensitive to the hate aspect targeting Asian females,” said San Jose Chief of Police Anthony Mata. “I commend District Attorney Jeff Rosen for pursuing hate crime enhancements. We have tenacious investigators, and a dedicated apprehension team that was tasked with bringing these suspects to justice.”
    More: https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/12/...en-police-say/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/stat...84679632945153