Thread: Gov. Ron DeSantis Opposes Vaccine Passports in Florida

Gov. Ron DeSantis Opposes Vaccine Passports in Florida

March 19, 2021

'I just want to make very clear in Florida, we are not doing any vaccine passports,' Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said during his news conference on Thursday afternoon. 'I think it’s a bad idea. And so that will not happen. And so folks should get vaccinated if they want to obviously provide that. But under no circumstances will the state be asking you to show proof of vaccination.'

'And I don’t think private companies should be doing that either,' added DeSantis. 'So we’re going to look into see what we need to do to be able to make sure we’re protecting Floridians. But I do think it would be a big problem to start going down the road of vaccine passports.'

'You have some of these states saying to go to a sporting event, you have to show either a negative test or a vaccine proof. I think you just got to make decisions. If you want to go to an event go to an event if you don’t don’t, but to be requiring people to provide all this proof,' said DeSantis. 'That’s not how you get society back to normal. So we’re rejecting any vaccine passports here in the state of Florida.'

Continue to full article: and links:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ts-in-florida/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The look on the cop's face is hilarious..... lulz
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I've been in FL all winter. Things are very normal. The masks are starting to go away. About 1 in 4 don't wear them in the stores and nobody wears them outside.

DeSantis is doing a good job.

Bravo DeSantis!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Good!
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Tourism represented $111.7 billion worth of Florida's state economy in 2016. Continuing to bend the knee to the pandemic nazis would have been a sure path to Florida's destruction.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    Tourism represented $111.7 billion worth of Florida's state economy in 2016. Continuing to bend the knee to the pandemic nazis would have been a sure path to Florida's destruction.
    DeSantis 2024

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    DeSantis 2024
    Probably. I think he has a good chance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great stuff! I enhanced the audio of his latest hearings, so give it a bump on bitchute. https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8rFLwCy2sSQ/
    >_<

DeSantis is proving to be a good leader and a leader who believes in Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Guess who's gonna run for President in 2024? The Jesuit Bonesman from Florida by the name of "Ron of Saints".
    Last edited by devil21; 03-22-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    great stuff! I enhanced the audio of his latest hearings, so give it a bump on bitchute. https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8rFLwCy2sSQ/
    To embed BitChute videos, don't use [video] tags. Use [bitchute] tags instead. Like so:

URL: https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8rFLwCy2sSQ/
    tags: [bitchute]R8rFLwCy2sSQ[/bitchute]

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Guess who's gonna run for President in 2024? The Jesuit Bonesman from Florida by the name of "Ron of Saints".
    This will always be the way. Organized government will never every bring forth a solution to itself. Now I understand why the creator made the globe flip over on itself ever 3600 years or so. Humankind will forever strive for slavery until it sheds itself of materialistic shackles. Maybe we'll be free of manipulation the next go round.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    This will always be the way. Organized government will never every bring forth a solution to itself. Now I understand why the creator made the globe flip over on itself ever 3600 years or so. Humankind will forever strive for slavery until it sheds itself of materialistic shackles. Maybe we'll be free of manipulation the next go round.
    I see you're more aware of the cycles than most people If you want some interesting reading material on that, check out The Adam and Eve Story free pdf online. Here's a link to a clean copy I uploaded myself: https://pdfhost.io/v/Ll5zJthz6_THE_A..._EVE_STORY.pdf

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on DeSantis being elected Pres in 2024. Covid narrative is scheduled to run to 2025 according to UN/WHO documents, which is conveniently right after the Governor's term ends. He's already being set up as the "GOP champion" for the next election cycle, imo. Trump won't run again but he will definitely throw his support behind his Jesuit brethren, who is already endearing himself to conservatives by pushing back against what is now the Democratic Covid narrative. It won't really matter since the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 stuff will already have largely been accomplished by that point. They do set these people up years in advance for these positions.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I see you're more aware of the cycles than most people If you want some interesting reading material on that, check out The Adam and Eve Story free pdf online. Here's a link to a clean copy I uploaded myself: https://pdfhost.io/v/Ll5zJthz6_THE_A..._EVE_STORY.pdf

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on DeSantis being elected Pres in 2024. Covid narrative is scheduled to run to 2025 according to UN/WHO documents, which is conveniently right after the Governor's term ends. He's already being set up as the "GOP champion" for the next election cycle, imo. Trump won't run again but he will definitely throw his support behind his Jesuit brethren, who is already endearing himself to conservatives by pushing back against what is now the Democratic Covid narrative. It won't really matter since the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 stuff will already have largely been accomplished by that point. They do set these people up years in advance for these positions.
    Oh yeah, I'm aware of the Adam and Eve story. Some pretty rich people seem to have been as well seeing as the last 10 yrs has been dedicated to spending billions on the worlds biggest dam...in Ethiopia. However, just seems to be filling up now and given an 80 - 90 degree rotational change, it would be the worlds largest reservoir.

I am starting to think that all the great reset and covid protocols going on are a trial run. Once things run it's cycle again, then they'll have the perfect system to bring up humanity's survivors with from the wreckage.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Established shill accounts on other websites are pimping DeSantis hard now. Looks like he's been selected as the next false "Freedom" candidate, sent to act like he's going to rescue everyone, like Trump was. Will people fall for Lucy's football yet again? Of course they will.

Never mind that he's recently taken the obligatory trip to Israel to sell his soul.

https://www.flgov.com/2019/05/31/gov...da-delegation/

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190...as-is-in-books

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.