Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Paul vs. Dr. Fauci

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    LOL and you probably think Rand is more qualified? A freaking eye doctor?
    It's not even about qualifications at this point, Fauci is an admitted liar who ignores the science and uses his perceived authority to simply play manipulative games with the public.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You really think Rand Paul is someone who has the right to call anyone out for 'dishonesty'?
    Yes. Much more so than you do.

Rand turned from being principled into a no good run of the mill lying politician. He disgraced the movement as did everyone else here all because Trump paid lip service to non-intervention and the gold standard and you all bought it hook, line, and sinker. Good job.
    Look at the way he votes instead of making up this silly nonsense like a drama queen.

Fauci has more backbone and integrity than Randy could ever dream of in his lifetime. Bury your head in the sand if you must. I decided not to sell out like Rand and yourself and this whole faux-liberty movement.
    You decided to be a know nothing traitor to the cause. That's on you, you gutless sellout.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL and you probably think Rand is more qualified? A freaking eye doctor?
    It's about the actual topic and not the pedigree.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's not even about qualifications at this point, Fauci is an admitted liar who ignores the science and uses his perceived authority to simply play manipulative games with the public.
    Haven't you heard? 'Murkans feel good about liars, they'd rather believe lies than truth - remember when Tulsi Gabbard informed the Taxpayers (Riff-Raff) that the US was financing ISIS and Al Queda ? Sure you do. Few cared. Think about that one for awhile.

Can't get a bill passed that forbids funding terrorists. Does anything else have to be said?

This Filthy Jackass lied to congress - and now he's lying to TV audiences everywhere. No one cares. And He's RICH!

This 2-bit Brigand admits he went to CIA classes to make him a better liar, cheat and thief. Now some are saying he's a front runner for the (R-at) party in 2024! Because Americans don't care about truth anymore. It's that simple

Who knows what else 'Murikans will accept. Any guess?

Maybe these liars, cheats and thieves will convince 'Murikans that China needs bombing because Xinjiang Uighurs need Washington, District of Criminal help. Anything goes now, the precedent has been set.

Good Luck!

https://i.imgur.com/c7p0sRr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Yes. Much more so than you do.

Look at the way he votes instead of making up this silly nonsense like a drama queen.

You decided to be a know nothing traitor to the cause. That's on you, you gutless sellout.
    The “liberty movement” sold itself out. This has become the anti-science, anti-responsibility, pro-immaturity, pro-Trump movement and absolutely nothing more than that. The liberty movement was snuffed out the minute people around here threw their lot in with Trump including Randy who was insulted by Trump on the national stage and instead of showing backbone he bowed and kissed the feet. If that is the kind of man who represents this movement it’s a pretty weak one.

It’s pure cowardice and nauseating. I wish some of you, those who do believe in liberty, would wake up to it...
    Last edited by ChiefJustice; 04-02-2021 at 06:44 AM.

The “liberty movement” sold itself out. This has become the anti-science, anti-responsibility, pro-immaturity, pro-Trump movement and absolutely nothing more than that. The liberty movement was snuffed out the minute people around here threw their lot in with Trump including Randy who was insulted by Trump on the national stage and instead of showing backbone he bowed and kissed the feet. If that is the kind of man who represents this movement it’s a pretty weak one.
    There never was a "liberty movement". Or if there was, it certainly is dead now, that much I agree.

And it's not coming back.

Still have to find a way to move forward. Even if that means engaging with "Trumpians".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There never was a "liberty movement". Or if there was, it certainly is dead now, that much I agree.

And it's not coming back.

Still have to find a way to move forward. Even if that means engaging with "Trumpians".
    The “liberty movement” was literally what Ron Paul’s campaign was built on and the biggest appeal of it. If we’re going back and saying that was never the case then it was all a lie and deception which doesn’t make it much better.

Engaging with a literal traitor to every decent thing this country has ever stood for, would seem to be a non starter for me. He tried to force the overturning of a free and fair election. That alone makes him an enemy of the state to me. I hadn’t realized that to some here the idea of authoritarianism was acceptable as long some concessions were given to libertarian thought.
    Last edited by ChiefJustice; 04-02-2021 at 06:55 AM.

The “liberty movement” was literally what Ron Paul’s campaign was built on and the biggest appeal of it. If we’re going back and saying that was never the case than it was all a lie and deception which doesn’t make it much better.

Engaging with a literal traitor to every decent thing this country has ever stood for, would seem to be a non starter for me.
    This is an odd line of argument for you to take in a debate that started with you condemning Rand Paul for standing up against the treasonous policies of Trump and Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This is an odd line of argument for you to take in a debate that started with you condemning Rand Paul for standing up against the treasonous policies of Trump and Fauci.
    What treasonous policy in regard to Fauci? It sounds like it’s a policy that you simply don’t like and are calling it treason

He tried to force the overturning of a free and fair election.
    Have you done much personal investigation into the facts?

The facts overwhelmingly bear out that the election was indeed stolen. The laws that govern how elections are run in these states were overwhelmingly ignored, trampled on, or illegally manipulated to the Democrats' favor. It is extremely well documented that entire buildings of election workers (e.g. TCF Center detroit) were blatantly ignoring the law, from the individual workers, to their supervisors, to the top managers. It wasn't a conspiracy, they just all didn't give two $#@!s about the law, because ignoring the law works in their favor.

Constitutional issues were outright ignored, not given a fair hearing.

There were "50+ court cases" that allowed essentially zero testimonies to be heard. The 100's of testimonies we do have are "liars" because they weren't sworn in court.

There were ZERO audits. There were useless "recounts" which serve only as useful tools of propaganda that "they care about election integrity".

The media parrots things like AG Barr "no evidence" yet there is "no evidence" that he even did any investigation at all.

The media parrots things like Krebs' "most secure election ever" completely out of context and ignores Krebs' own testimony that it doesnt account at all for fraud.

There is ZERO evidence that this election was NOT stolen.

The ONLY "evidence" is that Trump has lost "50 court cases". This is what every Leftist parrots left and right.

If you READ the court cases. If you listen to the testimonies.

You will know its all bull$#@!.

But honestly - doing your own research on this takes at minimum 10-40+ hours. Who $#@!ing has the time? Just continue to believe what the idiot box tells you to believe, you will be a happier person.

For the record, I don't vote, never voted, never will. An-cap. Pretty much a neutral party, with regard to Trump. He's pretty much no different than Obama or any other President. Maybe he is 0.2% better than Obama.

Yet it is clear as day that the election was stolen.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-02-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.

"People look left and right, but rarely look up ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
    LOL, this is a good one. People will die!

What treasonous policy in regard to Fauci? It sounds like it’s a policy that you simply don’t like and are calling it treason
    The COVID shutdowns, and associated policies.

That is Trump's single most significant legacy. If you support Trump over Rand on that single most anti-liberty thing Trump did, then that undermines everything you've said about how Rand's problem is being too supportive of Trump's anti-liberty actions. Your very entry into this thread was in fact you criticizing Rand for contradicting Trumpism/Fauciism, rather than supporting it. You went from complaining that Rand wasn't enough of a Trumper to saying he was too much of one.

Also, I generally don't throw the word treason around that casually. The only reason I did in this case was because I was replying to a post you made where you used the word "traitor."

I don't know what treason you had in mind. But if the COVID shutdowns don't qualify, then I can't see what else Trump did that would.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-02-2021 at 07:31 AM.

It’s pure cowardice and nauseating. I wish some of you, those who do believe in liberty, would wake up to it...
    The Liberty movement is always about policy and not the garbage posturing that you are spewing.

Too bad this won't pass and Rand won't have a chance to vote for it ...

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...07996853694464
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I like Rand but he's lending way more credibility to the coronahoax and the shots than they deserve through his sparring with Fauxci.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

About 20 minutes ago, Rand was really ripping into Fauci to his face on a Senate panel
    concerning Wuhan/NIH GAIN-OF-FUNCTION research that created the Covid-19.

Fauci denied funding GOF research but Rand was not convinced.

Someone should post the video here once it's out.

How many times did Fauci lie to Rand Paul?
    For most of the COVID-19 pandemic, top White House doctor Anthony Fauci insisted that vaccinated people needed to continue wearing masks Sen. Rand Paul never missed an opportunity to tell Fauci and the country how stupid that was.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuscEiC_Ar8

Rand is far more qualified that dr death fauci. That pig is so stupid he thinks NY did a great job with the highest death rate on earth. Dr pig Death has yet to provide evidence lockups worked, social distancing worked or masks worked. He is vomit and i would have done a better job than him.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12