Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Paul vs. Dr. Fauci

Dr. Paul vs. Dr. Fauci

Sen. @RandPaul to Dr. Fauci

“You’ve been vaccinated and you parade around in two masks for show... You’re defying everything we know about immunity by telling people to wear masks who have been vaccinated.”

https://www.twitter.com/DailyCaller/...11701359656970
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ICYMI today I questioned Dr. Fauci in the HELP hearing on covid.

"What proof is there that there are significant reinfections with hospitalizations and death from the variants?

None in our country. Zero...

You're making a policy based on conjecture!"

https://www.twitter.com/RandPaul/sta...24091883085824
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I think what Fauci was trying to explain, is that the vaccination only immunizes people against the single-mask variant of CoVID.

Wearing two masks would still be needed to protect against the double-mask variant of CoVID.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

God Bless Rand!

Fauci is a Fraud and if you follow the money, he is right there.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think what Fauci was trying to explain, is that the vaccination only immunizes people against the single-mask variant of CoVID.

Wearing two masks would still be needed to protect against the double-mask variant of CoVID.
    In all seriousness, what Fauci was trying to say is that a variant of COVID might arise that is different enough that people might get infected again after having it or a vaccine, and such a variant might come to America.

Dr. Rand Paul had the gall to call it "conjecture", probably based upon all of the "mights" required for this scenario to come to pass some unknown time in the future.

As another example, an asteroid, baseball, coconut or tree limb might fall on your head, so under a Fauci safety protocol, everyone should always wear helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As another example, an asteroid, baseball, coconut or tree limb might fall on your head, so under a Fauci safety protocol, everyone should always wear two helmets.
    Fixed.

"People look left and right, but rarely look up ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.

Even indoors while sitting in a chair,
    a helmet provides more protection than hair.

In all seriousness, what Fauci was trying to say is that a variant of COVID might arise that is different enough that people might get infected again after having it or a vaccine, and such a variant might come to America.

Dr. Rand Paul had the gall to call it "conjecture", probably based upon all of the "mights" required for this scenario to come to pass some unknown time in the future.

As another example, an asteroid, baseball, coconut or tree limb might fall on your head, so under a Fauci safety protocol, everyone should always wear helmets.
    Fauci knows that the experimental gene therapy jab is making people the host for the variants. Those who get the jab will be shedding for up to 24 days to those around them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by axiomata; 03-18-2021 at 08:36 PM.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Full clip

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Full clip

Good information from Rand at the beginning about B cell immunity! Fauci is denying everything we have known for decades about immunity to past flu or corona virus' after infection. It essentially lasts for the rest of your life, for a normal, relatively healthy person.

Fauci's excuse is that a variant may arise that can bypass immunity. Really? We now have public mandates based upon anything and everything that might happen in the future?

Good information from Rand at the beginning about B cell immunity! Fauci is denying everything we have known for decades about immunity to past flu or corona virus' after infection. It essentially lasts for the rest of your life, for a normal, relatively healthy person.

Fauci's excuse is that a variant may arise that can bypass immunity. Really? We now have public mandates based upon anything and everything that might happen in the future?
    And the insane thing is that there's a large percentage of the population that trust that BS. An even larger portion that are afraid to question it. Simply no common sense left.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Seriously, this is a bureaucrat drunk on the attention he's getting. Using his logic, masks should be mandated until the end of time because there could always be a new variant of a virus around the corner.

And yet, there is simply zero evidence that mask mandates or lockdowns have any effect on the spread of a virus in a large population. By now, we should be seeing large disparities - but that hasn't materialized.

The fact that he says wearing a mask is not theater is hilarious.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This really should be in GenPol for more exposure. Rand really dressed him down. Glad someone has grilled him in a public setting, aside from obscure YT interviews with Mexican comedians.

Having said that, I don't like that it somewhat legitimizes the coronahoax, but that it's a hoax is a bridge too far from most people to entertain seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Seriously, this is a bureaucrat drunk on the attention he's getting.
    Did you know that Fauci is literally the highest paid federal employee? $430,000 per year or thereabouts. He's being paid very, very well to be the face of this nonsense.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-18-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Did you know that Fauci is literally the highest paid federal employee? $430,000 per year or thereabouts. He's being paid very, very well to be the face of this nonsense.
    He's getting paid a lot more than that..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He's getting paid a lot more than that..
    That's right he is.

Yes, Fauci and Gates Do Have Ties to COVID-19 Vaccine Maker
    https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2020/...gates-moderna/

EXPOSED: The Truth About Fauci and Birx, Bill Gates And Globalist Elites
    https://nationalfile.com/exposed-tru...-gates-elites/

Rand Paul on explosive clash with Fauci: 'Keeps moving goalposts'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkShz1zF2qk

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.

LOL. Good one! We should have a thread of funny liberatrian videos.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Rand says what I've been saying since almost day one.

If this is a "natural" variant of corona, chances are slim to none that it poses any significant risk to the human race. If it's been stepped on, and there seems to be evidence to suggest that is has, then all bets are off. We have no idea who would have done the work, what is their knowledge base, what their intentions might be, or whether the bug was released accidentally or otherwise.

If this is natural, we likely have nothing over which to get excited, save for those with compromised systems or some rare predisposition to weakness.

If it is synthetic, there could be timers coded to unleash something after so many generations, or God only knows what.

THAT is the truth of our reality, and not the torrents of bull$#@! that that squeamy, smarmy little $#@! Fauci has been vomiting forth for the past year and more.

Were Fauci to disappear, never again to be heard from, I would shed no tear. I consider him to be a provably true felon. Were his hide to appear miraculously pinned to the front door of the White House, minus the filling, I'd find satisfaction in it, given the vast damage to people's lives to which he has been a direct and first-hand party.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This really should be in GenPol for more exposure. ...
    People should be using the “New Posts” or “Today’s Posts” (under the Post Management pull-down menu) so that the sub-forum doesn’t matter. Tests indicate that the sub-forum doesn't matter, the views will be the same. And this is being promoted to the front page, which does increase views.

There are some things being studied right now that may have been going on for decades with SARS. Such as the possibility of E.Asian population having a naturally occurring immunity to SARS because it's been so prevalent in Asia for so long.

Possibility of corona resistance gene mutation occurring among East Asians as a result of long-term co-evolution of virus and host,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...Cjt7APY1IAlYEs
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Rand is a goddamn embarrassment. I feel ashamed that I ever once supported this guy. All he does is posturing. Congrats, I’m sure history will reward you for being the dope who tried to start pissing matches with an infectious disease expert during a pandemic that will have killed at least 600,000 Americans by the time it’s all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    There are some things being studied right now that may have been going on for decades with SARS. Such as the possibility of E.Asian population having a naturally occurring immunity to SARS because it's been so prevalent in Asia for so long.
    Interesting.

And if that is so, then my first question for the bureaucrats is: "It Americans were also to develop natural immunity to SARS viruses through exposure, would that not benefit us in the long run?"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Rand is a goddamn embarrassment. I feel ashamed that I ever once supported this guy. All he does is posturing. Congrats, I’m sure history will reward you for being the dope who tried to start pissing matches with an infectious disease expert during a pandemic that will have killed at least 600,000 Americans by the time it’s all said and done.
    "infectious disease expert"

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The above characterization of Fauci as a bureaucrat, rather than a scientist, is the more operative one, as is the observation that his financial and career interests preclude any possibility of dispassionate investigation of this issue on his part. It would be foolish just to roll over and listen to what the regime tells us just because they have an infectious disease expert on their payroll. And if you want to listen to infectious disease experts who say the opposite of what Fauci does, there are plenty.

But science isn't about picking experts to listen to and blindly embracing whatever they say, regardless of their motivations. Science requires objective consideration of the facts themselves.

The science of infectious diseases was already quite well developed before last year, and had been for decades. There was no new discovery that suddenly made us realize that global mask wearing and social distancing was really what the human race should have been doing all these millennia to protect ourselves from pandemics. In fact, scientists had actually studied precisely those kinds of strategies and concluded that they would be counterproductive. The science didn't change in 2020. Nor was there anything unprecedented about the pandemic of that year. It was the capacity of the governments of the world to make use of such a pandemic as a crisis not to let go to waste that was new, so that while the pandemic wasn't unprecedented, the response to it was.

Pushing back against the bureaucrats is exactly what we all need to do.

And it's practically inevitable that decades from now the entire world will look back on the global response to COVID 19 as catastrophically misguided to the point that they will struggle to understand how it even was possible that so many governments would all agree to do such stupid things and why the advice of infectious disease experts who knew better even then was not heeded.

Rand is a goddamn embarrassment. I feel ashamed that I ever once supported this guy.
    Because of this??? You're on the wrong forum. You should be on the big government forum with the rest of the sellouts.

All he does is posturing.
    By pointing out Faucis dishonesty???????

Congrats, I’m sure history will reward you for being the dope who tried to start pissing matches with an infectious disease expert during a pandemic that will have killed at least 600,000 Americans by the time it’s all said and done.
    With covid, not of covid. Talk about posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Because of this??? You're on the wrong forum. You should be on the big government forum with the rest of the sellouts.

By pointing out Faucis dishonesty???????

With covid, not of covid. Talk about posturing.
    You really think Rand Paul is someone who has the right to call anyone out for 'dishonesty'? Rand turned from being principled into a no good run of the mill lying politician. He disgraced the movement as did everyone else here all because Trump paid lip service to non-intervention and the gold standard and you all bought it hook, line, and sinker. Good job.

Fauci has more backbone and integrity than Randy could ever dream of in his lifetime. Bury your head in the sand if you must. I decided not to sell out like Rand and yourself and this whole faux-liberty movement.
    Last edited by ChiefJustice; 04-01-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "infectious disease expert"

LOL and you probably think Rand is more qualified? A freaking eye doctor?

LOL and you probably think Rand is more qualified? A freaking eye doctor?
    Is your view that Fauci should just be able to give whatever recommendations he wants related to dealing with COVID, no matter how easy they are to refute with facts and logic, and no matter how destructive, and all 100 senators, because they don't have the same specialized expertise in the field that he does, just have to concede the point? His credentials put him above reproach and the entire nation has to be at his mercy no matter what policies he recommends?

Rand could be a plumber or a janitor with no medical background at all and still be both justified in standing up to Fauci and dutybound to do so.

But as you point out, he is not those things, but is actually a medical doctor himself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast