Thread: is Biden being greenscreened?

is Biden being greenscreened?

this is weird

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Biden's defense, he probably thought people were actually there.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Some "conspiracy theorist" made a GIF of President Joe Biden's hand going through the microphone. At the very least this looks very strange!

In this CNBC interview, really throughout the whole interview, Biden's face is very white, and there is a glitch between the white face and the light brown neck (of somebody else actually in the studio?).

I'm afraid I don't even understand how Reuters "debunks" this glitch:https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN26S310

In this clip, Biden’s white hair blurs out as he is walking in front of the white background - timestamps 26:31 and 26:33.
    Even with all of this fakery, he still forgot her name - at 25:52.

Also check the brown doors!

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/03/...deepfake-mode/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In this photo, current US president Joe Biden and First Lady Jill look like giants towering over former President Jimmy Carter and wife Rosalynn at their home in Plains, Georgia, last week.
    Without masks!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56988360
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Biden definitely looks photoshopped into the Carter picture Jill, alongside two very old people looks realistic enough. Joe's foot looks like it's hovering over the floor, not resting on it.

Any way, this thread made me wonder about this recent news item:

Secret Service wants White House replica for training because, Capitol riots, ya know
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...a-for-training

Think they're faking stuff now? Just wait until they have a fake WH. They probably already do though and this is an example of calling for something that's already happened, just to legitimize it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Think they're faking stuff now? Just wait until they have a fake WH. They probably already do though and this is an example of calling for something that's already happened, just to legitimize it.
    Some people might think that we take it too far when suggesting that some of the appearances by Joe Biden are greenscreened from a studio in the White House...
    I guess they don't know that the current state of technology even makes it possible to artificially computer generate realistic looking human faces.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/05/...ime-syndicate/

Before they had the CPU and memory speeds to make it realistic

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Here's Anthony Fauci in an appearance where the bottom of his neck, right above his tie and shirt, isn't photoshopped in properly...

It looks a bit similar to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Here's Anthony Fauci in an appearance where the bottom of his neck, right above his tie and shirt, isn't photoshopped in properly...

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

This is the sense I have always had about Biden - always associate him with this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Ooops we lost the feed, sorry! (Had to cut it when it became obvious that it's a stage set, not the actual WH)

https://twitter.com/AF632/status/144...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

eta: after digging through comments it's likely this is staged from the South Court Auditorium in the Eisenhower building and at least partly so ol' Joe can read from a giant projection teleprompter instead of the usual smaller glass style of most Presidents.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...r-knew-existed
    Last edited by devil21; 10-07-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    This is the sense I have always had about Biden - always associate him with this episode.
    You and me both, although Resident Biden doesn't have 1/10 the courage James Gill had.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan