Thread: IN - Mass shooting leaves four dead in Indianapolis

Exclamation IN - Mass shooting leaves four dead in Indianapolis

Stimulus check argument sparked Indiana quadruple murder, family says

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/stimul...murder-family/

By Joshua Rhett Miller

March 16, 2021 | 9:32am | Updated

An argument over a stimulus check led a 25-year-old man to shoot the mother of his child and kill four of her relatives at an Indianapolis home, according to reports.

A day before Malik Halfacre allegedly shot Jeanettrius Moore on Saturday and gunned down her family — killing her young daughter, brother, mother and a cousin — the father of one of Moore’s children wanted half of her $1,400 stimulus check, relatives told WXIN.

“He wanted some of Jeanettrius’ tax money, stimulus money,” cousin Wendy Johnson told the station. “She said, No, you don’t deserve any of this. I work. I take care of our child. You don’t do anything.”

Moore offered Halfacre $450, telling him “take it or leave it,” Johnson recalled.

“He said, I’m gonna get that money,” Johnson said. “This was the day before.”

Halfacre later returned to the home and started going through Moore’s purse looking for the money when Daquan Moore tried to intervene to help his sister, prompting Halfacre to just start “killing everybody,” Johnson said.

Relatives identified the victims as Moore’s 7-year-old daughter, Eve, her 23-year-old brother, Daquan Moore, her 44-year-old mother, Tomeeka Brown, and her 35-year-old cousin, Anthony Johnson.

“He shot Daquan first,” Wendy Johnson said. “He shot Anthony. He turned around, and he shot my auntie Tomeeka. My aunt Tomeeka said, ‘Malik!’ and he shot her again.”

Investigators said Halfacre also fled the home with his 6-month-old daughter, Malia Halfacre, triggering an Amber Alert. The girl was found unharmed early Sunday, WISH reported.

Meanwhile, Jeanettrius Moore, who worked at a beauty salon to support her two girls, was shot in the back. She flatly told a neighbor that Halfacre shot her and killed her family over her stimulus money, according to WISH.

“I said, ‘Why did he shoot you?’” neighbor Craig Jackson said. “And her exact words were ‘stimulus money’ … Her exact words were, ‘I am the only one who got away. He killed the rest of them.’ Those were her exact words.”

Moore, who was initially listed in critical condition, was released from a hospital Monday, relatives told the station.

Halfacre remained held without bail Tuesday on preliminary charges of murder, robbery and attempted murder, online records show.

Lorenzo Moore, Jeanettrius’ brother, said Halfacre was known to carry a gun, didn’t have a job and frightened his sister.

“It was like you could feel this fear, but you never want to do anything about it because you’re too scared and it might come to what it’s come to,” Moore told WXIN. “Just him being angry about not having any money and him not doing anything for himself, so he thought he would just take something from her.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reparations eh?

Another victim of systemic racism (the shooter, that is). An anger management course and some UBI, this young man can rejoin society. Maybe take up painting and become an artist.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Them n.i.g.g.e.r.s as redneck as briar hoppin' crackers.

Okay, but did he get the money or not? (Asking for TheTexan.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Where was Oyarde in proximity to this shooting? He could have prevented this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ban Indianapolis
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Okay, but did he get the money or not? (Asking for TheTexan.)
    I am utterly appalled,

that someone would use the threat of violence to take someone else's tax money.

Appalling.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Where was Oyarde in proximity to this shooting? He could have prevented this.
    I was two hours south . Had I been there I could have drank the malt liquor and explained that none of them are entitled to these FRN's and they must be sent back like my Amish customers did
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ban Indianapolis
    Looked pretty dead last time I went out west 38th and last time I went up and down Keystone before the plague.
    Do something Danke

In 2017 he was convicted of shooting a man five times. But he was given a light sentence because Ryan Mears, the county’s “progressive” Soros-backed DA, has a “six bullet holes and you’re out policy”.

Over the past year, Halfacre had assaulted Jeanettrius on multiple occasions and slashed the tires of her car. He also shot the car eight times (he got another pass, because the “six holes and you’re out” policy only applies to humans).

As of last week, there was a restraining order against him mandating that he not have any direct contact with Jeanettrius.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In 2017 he was convicted of shooting a man five times. But he was given a light sentence because Ryan Mears, the county’s “progressive” Soros-backed DA, has a “six bullet holes and you’re out policy”.

Over the past year, Halfacre had assaulted Jeanettrius on multiple occasions and slashed the tires of her car. He also shot the car eight times (he got another pass, because the “six holes and you’re out” policy only applies to humans).

As of last week, there was a restraining order against him mandating that he not have any direct contact with Jeanettrius.
    Some one in the family should have popped him a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another victim of systemic racism (the shooter, that is). An anger management course and some UBI, this young man can rejoin society. Maybe take up painting and become an artist.
    No, one better. He'll sit in prison and read law books and attend college on the taxpayers dime and take the Bar Exam and pass and appeal for his own early release. Then sue the state for creating his mental state he was in at the time of said murders because, ... well, Covid lockdown and isolation took its toll. He will win the case and be awarded millions and open his own law firm and become a member of the legal council of the ACLU.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!