Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos, remember him? Comes out as "ex-gay".

Exclamation Milo Yiannopoulos, remember him? Comes out as "ex-gay".

Prominent Conservative Activist Milo Comes Out as “Ex-gay”; Is Growing Closer to Christ

https://thenewamerican.com/prominent...ser-to-christ/

by Selwyn Duke March 10, 2021

Milo is seeking the halo.

Prominent conservative activist and writer Milo Yiannopoulos was best known for bleached-blond hair, trolling leftists, appearing at college talks dressed in drag, and, most notably, his unabashed homosexuality. But he’ll soon, apparently, be better known for something that truly brings scorn today: Coming out as “ex-gay.”

Describing himself thus and as “sodomy free,” Yiannopoulos is now more fully embracing the Catholic faith in which he was raised; in fact, he’s even leading a daily online consecration to St. Joseph.

Much as with St. Augustine and his famous prayer “Lord, make me chaste, but not yet!” Yiannopoulos had said in a 2019 interview that he knew his behavior was wrong but that insofar as rectifying it went, “I’m just not there yet.” He also confessed, “I don’t know if I’ll get there.”

But now, it appears, he’s arriving.

“When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” Yiannopoulos said in a LifeSite interview published Tuesday. “Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who [sic] is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles.”

“That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life,” he continued. “I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art.”

I must say that despite having written an article or two critical of the man, I’ve always liked Yiannopoulos. No, I didn’t like much of his behavior, but I did respect his intelligence and, most importantly, his honesty. I’ve actually watched more of his interviews than most commentators have, and he would make admissions homosexuals generally wouldn’t: that the behavior was a choice, that he sensed it was wrong, and that he didn’t believe same-sex pairs should adopt children. So I actually did expect him to one day go straight.

That Yiannopoulos went straight to Jesus isn’t surprising, either. Even while living a life contrary to Catholic teaching, he would sometimes trumpet the faith (he did so at a college event once). And his faith, now flowering, was expressed well in the LifeSite interview. As he put it:

It feels as though a veil has been lifted in my house — like there’s something more real and honest going on than before. It’s been a gradual uncovering, rather than a dramatic reveal. Maybe that lack of theater or spectacle is a sign the gay impulses truly are receding?

The best metaphor I know is that of a flower blooming — of nature’s Epiphany — an image I know Caryll Houselander was fond of. I think it was Houselander who said, “Whatever is loving in man and whatever is lovable in man is Christ in man.” I take this to mean that the more love and the less lust in us, the more we cease to obscure Christ and instead reveal Him, in whose image we are made.

I don’t mean to suggest it’s been easy, just simple: Our Lord endured worse than any of us and promised us that we have to take up a heavy cross each day. Ronald Knox says the Via Crucis shows us the 3 ways we can carry our cross: With bitterness, like the unrepentant thief; with grim resignation, like the repentant thief who said it was what he deserved; or with love, like the Lord, who never minimized suffering but said it would, in God’s time, redeem us.

While Yiannopoulos is now flexing his theological muscle, he still displays the brashness that got him exiled from Twitter (in 2016) even before Big Tech went cancel-culture crazy. For example, “Trannies are demonic,” he also told LifeSite, after mentioning the “Terror of transsexuals.” “They are the Galli, the castrated priests of Cybele, the Magna mater, whom Augustine saw dancing in the streets of Carthage dressed like women.”

Speaking of the Sexual Devolution brings us to Yiannopoulos’s future plans. “Over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls ‘conversion therapy’” (which is designed to help people eliminate unwanted same-sex attraction or feelings of sexual-identity confusion), he told LifeSite. “It does work, albeit not for everybody.”

Yiannopoulos also stated that he plans to devote himself to combating prenatal infanticide even more robustly than he did previously.

As to why he’s consecrating his life to St. Joseph, the writer said that secular recovery efforts are either temporary or fruitless. He explained that salvation is only found through Christ and His church’s prescriptions.

Yiannopoulos also learned through experience of what I call the sin connection. “They say if you let one sin in, others will follow, and now I truly know what that means,” he noted. “As I’ve begun to resist sinful sexual urges, I’ve found myself drinking less, smoking less … you name it.”

For sure: You either seek happiness in the ethereal or in the effluent, and stepping into the latter means sinking further and further from the former.

Lastly, Yiannopoulos also has good advice for others in his situation. “Check your pride, not your privilege,” he counsels. “So often it’s vanity or conceit or self-satisfaction that gets in the way of accepting Christ. Learn to catch it before it takes root, and difficult things suddenly don’t seem so difficult.”

Quite true. As I heard a wise clergyman once put it, there are two things we must accept to achieve wisdom: God exists — and you ain’t Him.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Catholic British controlled opposition.

This is my shocked face right here

:-|

(will people ever realize that 99.5% of public "faces" are controlled opposition?)

Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2021 at 09:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

There is hope yet. @donnay
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

(will people ever realize that 99.5% of public "faces" are controlled opposition?)

What are your preferred pronouns?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    There is hope yet. @donnay
    LOL, if you only knew how ridiculous that statement is.

No, they won't which is the reason for my signature in my attempt to stop posting anywhere. It is hopeless. People do not like facts. The only so called "facts" they know is the social engineering they get from whom they see as friendly faces on Fox News, CNN or MSNBC. Many of the hosts that work on these shows are a metastasized cancer on America. I know this from direct personal experience. Pure unadulterated evil, the lot of them but people lap up the social engineering like trained dogs.

This guy above I would have thought opportunist but you say controlled opposition, that would not surprise me either. It is all orchestrated by the same group of elites, so it would not surprise me.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I completely forget this guy even existed. He completely dropped off the face of the earth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I completely forget this guy even existed. He completely dropped off the face of the earth.
    In theater parlance, that's called "exit stage right".

Performance was complete.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe he has a Telegram channel, and talks with his followers there. There wasn't much that fazed him, but I guess the reason for his downfall and disappearance was when videos came out where he was defending relationships between older men and boys as young as 13. The criticism that came out after that, rightly so, was too much even for him, and that is how he vanished into obscurity.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Good.
    Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice anyway.

He needed a new grift and has evidently found it. His last grift was being "the good gay" for the alt right. But he ruined that by revealing his pedophilic tendencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He needed a new grift and has evidently found it. His last grift was being "the good gay" for the alt right. But he ruined that by revealing his pedophilic tendencies.
    LOL.
    I'm not sure the alt right likes a Gay Jew who is married to a Black Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    LOL.
    Shall we begin a series of 'no true scotsman' claims where you'll say that everyone who's ever been friends with Milo was never actually part of the alt right?

Last edited by TheCount; 03-12-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

LOL. It sounds like his is imitating Bruno's Straight Dave. I'd would advise against Ron Paul from doing an interview with him in a hotel room.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-01-2021 at 07:38 AM.

LOL.
    Actually I think he is Greek not a Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Actually I think he is Greek not a Jew.
    He's confused.

He's a Brit, with a given name of Hanrahan, who was raised Irish-Catholic, who has claimed in the past to be a Jew, but now is Roman Catholic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even a good dog knows not to Milo in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He's confused.

He's a Brit, with a given name of Hanrahan, who was raised Irish-Catholic, who has claimed in the past to be a Jew, but now is Roman Catholic.
    I don't care if he is jewish,irish or Greek his lifestyle is disgusting.

I don't care if he is jewish,irish or Greek his lifestyle is was disgusting.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Does this really look like the face of a grifter to you?

This belongs here:

And this:

And this:

And this:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He's still going to live with his husband but they're just roommates now.
    Pinochet is the model

After decades of wild ****-erotic escapades, hes turning straight due to faith?

Nature vs. Nurture.

He said no sodomy? how about other activities? Is he basically only girls now or going celibate?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So he’s still a drama queen.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So he’s still a drama queen.
    Blatantly hustling for cash in the video description.
    Pinochet is the model

Seems like he's on a trajectory toward becoming a priest.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Still it's possible that timing of such conversion is not politically motivated, granted MAGA was championing LGBTQ civil rights/selling LGBTQ T-shirts on pride day and Biden , a Catholic conservative Dem, appears to be not as openly open about LGBTQ rights promotion relatively.

Fascinating interview.

@Anti Federalist
    Last edited by dannno; 11-10-2022 at 02:37 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."