Thread: Joe Biden addresses nation live 11 March 2021

Exclamation Joe Biden addresses nation live 11 March 2021

Biden: "Trust the science!" "Always trust the science!"

The Science: "There are only two genders".

Biden: ...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The whispering is creepy.

"I bet you look good in your panties."

Still hasn't held a press conference or taken questions from the press after 50 days in office. No modern president has gone this long without.

So they can at least get him to read from a teleprompter, it's s start.

Well, he did make it far enough to do a nationally broadcast speech, even if a short one. I didn't think he'd last that long.

But man he sure came off desperate to convince everyone to take the shot. Kinda oversold it imo. The soft threat of another lockdown was a nice touch.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Well, he did make it far enough to do a nationally broadcast speech, even if a short one. I didn't think he'd last that long.

But man he sure came off desperate to convince everyone to take the shot. Kinda oversold it imo. The soft threat of another lockdown was a nice touch.
    Yep. We really need him to be peppered with extended laudatory statements disguised as questions.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm not sure why former VP Biden feels qualified to "address the nation".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Translation: Do everything the government says, or you can't have a 4th of July.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fake President for a fake country
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm not sure why former VP Biden feels qualified to "address the nation".
    Somebody told him he was elected President and he believed it.

I read or heard somewhere yesterday that it was not live but recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I read or heard somewhere yesterday that it was not live but recorded.
    Good chance. Some have postulated that the edits can be identified by the points where he "straightens up" during the official speeches and then appears to stand several inches taller. The movement of him straightening up just translates strangely onto a television and does look digitally manipulated.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Biden Comes Out Of Hiding - Part Of The Problem #709
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie discuss Joe Biden's recent address to the nation and break down his remarks on reopening by the summer. We also hear about the push to make all our kids woke.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8LnkRUxoHE
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·