Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore: White People Who Vote GOP Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America

Exclamation Michael Moore: White People Who Vote GOP Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America

Michael Moore: White People Who Vote Republican Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ty-in-america/

Pam Key 10 Mar 2021

Documentary filmmaker and liberal activist Michael Moore said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Live” that white people voted for Republicans because they were “having a hard time” becoming a minority in America due to changing demographics.

On the coronavirus stimulus bill passing, Moore said, “I’m just so happy to be in this moment here in the last few minutes and what has happened in Congress. It’s such a historic moment. I think in the next few weeks, people, the average Americans, will see the coming results of this. They are going to feel it. They are going to feel government helping them in a profound way.”

He continued, “Trump and Republicans have always done well with the white working class and not just the white working class the white vote. No Democratic president has won the white vote since Truman except Lyndon Johnson in the landslide of 64 after President Kennedy was assassinated and Bill Clinton in his second election. That’s it. Everybody in-between Truman and now, other than those two examples, have lost the white vote. So white people, yes, but that is not the country we live in anymore. We live in a much more diverse country. It’s on its way to being majority-minority. In other words, white people will be the minority in the 2040s. A lot of people are having a hard time with that, but it is just the truth. That’s where it is at.”

He added, “When we say working class, I the really want to point this out. The majority of working-class, minimum wage employees are women, women and people of color and young people. Three very large groups of voters who have really very little interest in voting for the Republicans.”
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only reason I'm posting the ramblings of the ridiculous fat man, is to point out the glaring hypocrisy once again.

If I got in the public square and and said that whites are becoming a minority, that is a fact, and we're not happy about it (I am not...nobody ever asked me if I wanted to hand my country over to Guatemalans or Ghanans), I would be denounced as a vicious racist who is promoting fevered conspiracy theories, that there is no such thing as a "Great Replacement".

All you have to do to say that in the public square is to make sure you, if you're a white person, is agree with being displaced.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The only reason I'm posting the ramblings of the ridiculous fat man, is to point out the glaring hypocrisy once again.

If I got in the public square and and said that whites are becoming a minority, that is a fact, and we're not happy about it (I am not...nobody ever asked me if I wanted to hand my country over to Guatemalans or Ghanans), I would be denounced as a vicious racist who is promoting fevered conspiracy theories, that there is no such thing as a "Great Replacement".

All you have to do to say that in the public square is to make sure you, if you're a white person, is agree with being displaced.
    We're fooked. 4 yrs. of unremitting invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    We're fooked. 4 yrs. of unremitting invasion.
    It's really now or never. In another 4 years it will be too late.

Separate or die.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

White People Who Vote Republican Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America
    “Becoming?” He must be talking about people in some rural backwoods.

Where I am at in California, “white people”, at least out in public, are probably 10% of the population. And it’s likely that half of those “white” people are recent immigrants.

And for those that love to make it black and white, there are probably even fewer black people than white people. People of all kinds in California oppose more immigration due to housing costs, unemployment, over-crowding, traffic congestion, escalating costs, and crazy bums everywhere. Probably more Hispanic Trump supporters in California than white ones, simply due to demographic numbers. And don't underestimate the number of Vietnamese Trump supporters. People who escaped a Communist hell have this strange tendency to oppose it.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-10-2021 at 06:07 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Seems he is missing a few other topics like taxes , weapons , ammo , healthcare , communism , you know stuff like that .
    Do something Danke

I couldn't really care less what the skin complexion make up of the country is. I'm way more concerned about the ideological make up. We've got a lot of people here who see nothing wrong with forcing their will on others and using the force (and guns) of government to do so.

And I'm seeing more and more people of color coming to the realization that government isn't helping them. Quite the opposite, in fact. Funny thing happens when an institution tries to convince you that you're a victim - eventually, you don't buy it anymore. Then, you start to realize who was taking advantage of that belief you once had.

May be a good time to repost this video:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I don't necessarily care about becoming a minority. Just don't turn my country into the $#@!hole you came from. You left for a reason. If you want to come here and act like us then it's all good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't necessarily care about becoming a minority. Just don't turn my country into the $#@!hole you came from. You left for a reason. If you want to come here and act like us then it's all good.
    You should.

When the hated majority becomes the minority as part of a Marxist revolution, that new minority is generally marked for genocide.

They are going to feel government helping them in a profound way.
    No $#@!head, government doesn't help people in a profound way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

welcome to my world..

I was banned from "The High Road",,because "my kind" is not welcome.

before I found here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You should.

When the hated majority becomes the minority as part of a Marxist revolution, that new minority is generally marked for genocide.
    If it really came down to it, the liberals would lose. Of that I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If it really came down to it, the liberals would lose. Of that I am sure.
    If it becomes a racial issue, then the distinction of conservative or liberal ceases to matter. Delving into the character of each individual to determine their true worth is a luxury made possible by peaceful, prosperous times. That flies out the window when persecution is the order of the day and the "virtuous oppressed" now have the ability to revenge themselves upon their supposed oppressors. The seething racial hatred for whites is already in the country, spreading rapidly, and only remains harmless while they do not possess the numbers to act out their fantasies.

The only reason we sit here and care about the distinction of liberal versus conservative is because of whites having majority status. Once that changes, politics turns on its head and reflects the concerns of the new majority. There is no reason to believe they care at all about free speech, gun rights, and other American values. They are mostly alien to them, and those few among them that do cherish those ideals are grossly outnumbered by those who consider them abhorrent.

I do not expect these concerns to necessarily ripen in my lifetime, but I do believe that the next 30 years will see even the remaining faint traces of the American spirit entirely extinguished. For people that have white children... I can imagine how Native Americans felt when the seemingly endless number of whites were rapidly displacing them, and they likely understood what it meant for their progeny. If they resisted the inevitable, then they were killed for it. Man is no more civilized now than he was then, and the edifice of civilization has made the modern man ignorant as to the nature of the species to which he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    I do not expect these concerns to necessarily ripen in my lifetime, but I do believe that the next 30 years will see even the remaining faint traces of the American spirit entirely extinguished. For people that have white children... I can imagine how Native Americans felt when the seemingly endless number of whites were rapidly displacing them, and they likely understood what it meant for their progeny. If they resisted the inevitable, then they were killed for it. Man is no more civilized now than he was then, and the edifice of civilization has made the modern man ignorant as to the nature of the species to which he belongs.
    That's me, and not only am I boiling every day with impotent rage at what I see happening, I'm terrified for them and further haunted by the deepest sense of failure that it all went to $#@! on my watch, quite literally, from the day I was born.

This is how "democracy" works but demographic & cultural shifts, though an ongoing process, had sharply accelerated post Barack Hussein Obama's election in guilt/apology reaction to overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq after we spreaded our democratic way of life there.
    Coincidence? I'm afraid not.
    With such reports, there should be connecting dots and analysis of catalysts and underlyng factors also so readers have better understanding of such evolutions.

https://media.gallup.com/GPTB/goverPubli/20040914_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's really now or never. In another 4 years it will be too late.

Separate or die.
    Separatist LOL

Related

Demograhics and Elections: Is Michelle Malkin trying to sink Republican party at elections?

That's me, and not only am I boiling every day with impotent rage at what I see happening, I'm terrified for them and further haunted by the deepest sense of failure that it all went to $#@! on my watch, quite literally, from the day I was born.
    It was a wonderful trick to convince Americans that eschewing violence is moral, because it is so remarkably different from the stock that founded the country. Protests? Elections? Strongly worded letters? Not participating? Impotence all. The founders knew what lay at the root of it all: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." Swearing off violence has the same effect as becoming harmless. The government has to believe that the potential violence is both real and capable for it to fall in line. However, that belief can only exist upon proof that the violence can and will occur. Well, you cannot even convince people on the right that violence is justified. The left understands its use, but that is also why they are able to get the government to do as they desire despite their apparent lack of any semblance of morality. Somewhere, right now, there is someone on the right sitting up on their moral high horse ready to philosophize about why nonviolence is the way to go. They would do so even as the executioner's finger pulls the trigger on the gun held to the back of their head.

And hell, I am both sympathetic to and inclined toward them. Nonviolent philosophy is right. It is correct. It is aspirational. It is what man should be. It is also damnably incapable of dealing with Machiavellians and is basically an autistic attempt to deal with what is a violent species. It is best reserved for people that are looking for rewards in the afterlife, because human history makes an open mockery of nonviolence.

That feeling of impotent rage you have? I know it well. That is frustration at not having a good answer to the predicament we find ourselves in. We will likely moralize ourselves all the way to the grave, dying as good but ineffectual men incapable of doing the hard things needed to uproot evil. The barbarians are already inside the gates and defenses now are little more than delaying actions. The cleansing of this country is not something you or I have the stomach for, so it will have to run its course. God help us.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was a wonderful trick to convince Americans that eschewing violence is moral, because it is so remarkably different from the stock that founded the country. Protests? Elections? Strongly worded letters? Not participating? Impotence all. The founders knew what lay at the root of it all: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." Swearing off violence has the same effect as becoming harmless. The government has to believe that the potential violence is both real and capable for it to fall in line. However, that belief can only exist upon proof that the violence can and will occur. Well, you cannot even convince people on the right that violence is justified. The left understands its use, but that is also why they are able to get the government to do as they desire despite their apparent lack of any semblance of morality. Somewhere, right now, there is someone on the right sitting up on their moral high horse ready to philosophize about why nonviolence is the way to go. They would do so even as the executioner's finger pulls the trigger on the gun held to the back of their head.

And hell, I am both sympathetic to and inclined toward them. Nonviolent philosophy is right. It is correct. It is aspirational. It is what man should be. It is also damnably incapable of dealing with Machiavellians and is basically an autistic attempt to deal with what is a violent species. It is best reserved for people that are looking for rewards in the afterlife, because human history makes an open mockery of nonviolence.
    Precisely, exactly, this.

I place the blame for this at the feet of Dispensational Christianity, which took hold in the 19th century in the United States, replacing the more robust and direct versions that gave us the Great Awakening, "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and the truth that "Rebellion against Tyranny is Obedience to God".

Today what flows from the pulpits of America is a torrent of Romans 13 subservience to the state and a childlike belief that it's all in God's hands, there's nothing much we can do to change that, so ignore it all in ignorant bliss and move along.

As if God himself was some Supreme Q-Anon insider "Trust the Plan" and WWG1WGA and other such nonsense.

Horse$#@!.

No one is coming to "save us", but us.

Having no such moral restraints, the Marxist left has used violence very effectively to achieve their goals, as you noted.

That feeling of impotent rage you have? I know it well. That is frustration at not having a good answer to the predicament we find ourselves in. We will likely moralize ourselves all the way to the grave, dying as good but ineffectual men incapable of doing the hard things needed to uproot evil. The barbarians are already inside the gates and defenses now are little more than delaying actions. The cleansing of this country is not something you or I have the stomach for, so it will have to run its course. God help us.
    I was going to contest that by saying that I do have that desire, just not the desire to be a martyr.

But then I realized that means the exact same thing as being too cowardly to do what we all know needs to happens.

And thus there is no escape from judgement on this, because of our cowardice and complacency and apathy and comfort, we have all failed our posterity.

If anybody remains left to write our histories and pass that judgement, may they judge us harshly as deserved, but fairly.

Moore said, “I’m just so happy to be in this moment here in the last few minutes and what has happened in Congress. It’s such a historic moment. I think in the next few weeks, people, the average Americans, will see the coming results of this. They are going to feel it. They are going to feel government helping them in a profound way.”
    This is probably true - but it doesn't mean what he thinks it means. (Sooner or later, "they are going to feel it," indeed.)

He continued, “Trump and Republicans have always done well with the white working class and not just the white working class the white vote. No Democratic president has won the white vote since Truman except Lyndon Johnson in the landslide of 64 after President Kennedy was assassinated and Bill Clinton in his second election. That’s it. Everybody in-between Truman and now, other than those two examples, have lost the white vote. So white people, yes, but that is not the country we live in anymore. We live in a much more diverse country. It’s on its way to being majority-minority. In other words, white people will be the minority in the 2040s. A lot of people are having a hard time with that, but it is just the truth. That’s where it is at.”

He added, “When we say working class, I the really want to point this out. The majority of working-class, minimum wage employees are women, women and people of color and young people. Three very large groups of voters who have really very little interest in voting for the Republicans.”
    IIRC, for every combination of men or women (on one hand) and whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics or "other" (on the other hand), the only pairing for which Trump lost votes in 2020 compared to 2016 was among white men. He gained votes in every other pairing.

So once again, Moore's celebratory "analysis" is rather more than just a little glib and shallow.

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I couldn't really care less what the skin complexion make up of the country is. I'm way more concerned about the ideological make up. We've got a lot of people here who see nothing wrong with forcing their will on others and using the force (and guns) of government to do so.

And I'm seeing more and more people of color coming to the realization that government isn't helping them. Quite the opposite, in fact. Funny thing happens when an institution tries to convince you that you're a victim - eventually, you don't buy it anymore. Then, you start to realize who was taking advantage of that belief you once had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is probably true - but it doesn't mean what he thinks it means. (Sooner or later, "they are going to feel it," indeed.)

IIRC, for every combination of men or women (on one hand) and whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics or "other" (on the other hand), the only pairing for which Trump lost votes in 2020 compared to 2016 was among white men. He gained votes in every other pairing.

So once again, Moore's celebratory "analysis" is rather more than just a little glib and shallow.
    As “minorities” (AKA non-white) come to recognize the manipulation and lies of the left, what will the left do? Will Micheal Moore began to rant about the ignorance of minorities who don’t follow the party line? Will he attack minorities who voted for *gasp* Trump?

Will the Democrats and left eventually take off their masks, reveal their KKK hoods underneath, and turn on the people that they have used and manipulated for decades?

People predict future race strife, but seldom acknowledge who is actually behind that strife right now. It is the white left. Why would that change in the future? When minorities are no longer useful to the white left establishment, will they instigate and lead future racist hate and oppression against minorities?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Precisely, exactly, this.

I place the blame for this at the feet of Dispensational Christianity, which took hold in the 19th century in the United States, replacing the more robust and direct versions that gave us the Great Awakening, "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and the truth that "Rebellion against Tyranny is Obedience to God".

Today what flows from the pulpits of America is a torrent of Romans 13 subservience to the state and a childlike belief that it's all in God's hands, there's nothing much we can do to change that, so ignore it all in ignorant bliss and move along.

As if God himself was some Supreme Q-Anon insider "Trust the Plan" and WWG1WGA and other such nonsense.

Horse$#@!.

Having no such moral restraints, the Marxist left has used violence very effectively to achieve their goals, as you noted.
    Nancy Pelosi is not out in the streets throwing rocks. Maxine Waters is not breaking windows. George Soros is not lighting Molotov cocktails. Rachel Maddow is not kicking people in the head. They eschew violence. They don't engage in violence.

They just incite, instigate, sow division, engage in systemic brainwashing, and fund all of those activities. Violence? It’s for the useful idiots.

Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nancy Pelosi is not out in the streets throwing rocks. Maxine Waters is not breaking windows. George Soros is not lighting Molotov cocktails. Rachel Maddow is not kicking people in the head. They eschew violence. They don't engage in violence.

They just incite, instigate, sow division, engage in systemic brainwashing, and fund all of those activities. Violence? It’s for the useful idiots.
    Yes, quite right, they incite violence, they buy the Molotov cocktails, they bail out and provide support for the head kickers.

The IRA used to call these revolutionaries "Politicals".

Consider the following three situations:

1. The status quo. I am one person out of 300+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 300+ million people in the USA also have skin colors that are toward the lighter end of that spectrum.

2. The way it will be some time in the near future. I am one person out of 500+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 500+ million people in the USA have skin colors that are darker than what the majority of the status quo have.

3. The way it could be some time in the near future if scenario 2 is somehow prevented (not sure how). I am one person out of 400+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 400+ million people in the USA also have skin colors that are toward the lighter end of that spectrum, similar to the current status quo.

Do I understand correctly that in scenario 2, that would entail me being "displaced"? Whereas in scenario 3, that would not entail me being "displaced"?

If so, then I struggle to understand what the word "displace" means in that usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Consider the following three situations:

1. The status quo. I am one person out of 300+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 300+ million people in the USA also have skin colors that are toward the lighter end of that spectrum.

2. The way it will be some time in the near future. I am one person out of 500+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 500+ million people in the USA have skin colors that are darker than what the majority of the status quo have.

3. The way it could be some time in the near future if scenario 2 is somehow prevented (not sure how). I am one person out of 400+ million in the USA. My skin color is closer to the lighter end of the spectrum of human skin colors. The majority of the other 400+ million people in the USA also have skin colors that are toward the lighter end of that spectrum, similar to the current status quo.

Do I understand correctly that in scenario 2, that would entail me being "displaced"? Whereas in scenario 3, that would not entail me being "displaced"?

If so, then I struggle to understand what the word "displace" means in that usage.
    Skin color is incidental and just a marker, an easy identifying feature.

You will displaced by political motivated Marxist revolutionaries who will be whipped up into a frenzy to exterminate you.

Especially if you refuse to denounce One World Order Christianity.

That marks you as a dangerous threat to the One World Order of Marxism.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    White people who vote for the Democratic Party are self hating whites.

You will displaced by political motivated Marxist revolutionaries who will be whipped up into a frenzy to exterminate you.

I'm still not grasping your use of the word "displace."

Do you mean killed? Expelled from the country? Something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I would reword that last sentence. "Violence? It is useful." For all of its immorality, violence makes things happen and is more singularly influential to the collective trajectory of humanity than anything else except access to food, water, sex, and maybe shelter. Survival is a fundamental requirement of life, and violence directly threatens it. Damn near every hierarchy developed by the species is maintained by at least the latent threat of violence, and it changes only when a more powerfully violent force can undermine it, but then the cycle simply repeats itself. That some individuals are high enough up in an established hierarchy to exploit making others do their violent bidding is of little relevance. What is noteworthy about those useful idiots is their propensity for violence can also prove a liability to their masters. However, that is of no assistance to people concerned with the fate of the USA.

Indeed.

I was going to contest that by saying that I do have that desire, just not the desire to be a martyr.
    Another very familiar thought I have had. However, as you also discovered, the truth is not kind to the conscious.

If it's not about race, why do you post about race so much?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

By the way, apart from my other questions, what you're describing here sounds exactly like what happened to Jesus Christ.

At the foundation of my worldview is my conviction that in choosing to go the way of the cross, he chose rightly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast