Thread: Dr. Bhattacharya: Lockdowns The 'Biggest Public Health Mistake We've Ever Made'

Dr. Bhattacharya: Lockdowns The 'Biggest Public Health Mistake We've Ever Made'

Dr. Bhattacharya: Lockdowns The 'Biggest Public Health Mistake We've Ever Made'

Stanford University Medical School professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya is featured in Newsweek Magazine condemning the lockdowns across the United States to fight the virus, calling them the biggest mistake ever made by public health authorities. A new study released by none other than the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ironically appears to bolster Dr. Bhattacharya's claim. Is the truth starting to seep out from the Berlin Wall of lies?

CDC report cited in this episode: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...mm7010e3-H.pdf
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quarantining the sick and elderly and allowing young people to go about their lives was always the best solution to this problem.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I could have told Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Newsweek that a year ago. Only @oyarde needs a lockdown.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL , never gonna happen .
    Do something Danke