Thread: One year ago today

Exclamation One year ago today

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just slightly over a year ago...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's great knowing that whenever I watch a MSM video with Fauci in it, the video has more dislikes than likes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One year ago today I started buying into the COVID madness and was more than willing to "mask up," etc.

By about May-June my inner skepticism and curiosity [thankfully] took over. I've been COVID hysteria free about ever since.

Also, the CDC has been "officially" dropping some metaphorical bombs lately about the truth regarding hospitalizations such as 78% of them were obese people and that there was less than 2% difference in cases (or maybe mortality rates) between masked vs. unmasked counties.

Funny how the "truths" start to come out now. The next critical question is "why?"
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    One year ago today I started buying into the COVID madness and was more than willing to "mask up," etc.

By about May-June my inner skepticism and curiosity [thankfully] took over. I've been COVID hysteria free about ever since.

Also, the CDC has been "officially" dropping some metaphorical bombs lately about the truth regarding hospitalizations such as 78% of them were obese people and that there was less than 2% difference in cases (or maybe mortality rates) between masked vs. unmasked counties.

Funny how the "truths" start to come out now. The next critical question is "why?"
    Control.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

At the beginning, it was thought that the death rate would be 10%-20% like SARS or MERS. Precautions were warranted. Once we knew that was not true, and the actual death rate was closer to a bad flu, no mandates of any kind were justified.

Why the truth coming out, or why the whole COVID hysteria?

The great COVID crisis came from a confluence of multiple factors:

- Death rate was an unknown at first, but SARS and MERS were thought to be indicators.
    - Hysteria.
    - It became Democrat consensus that it would hurt Trump, and allow them to manipulate elections.
    - It was profitable for drug and vaccine companies, and was pushed by their cronies like Fauci and Gates.
    - Many politicians and administrators engaged in over cautious actions as CYA. Do as they say, not as they do.
    - Many politicians and administrators enjoyed the dictatorial power, and doubled down every time anyone defied them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

gates probably working to bring you a better pandemic .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    gates probably working to bring you a better pandemic .
    He did say that the next pandemic will get peoples attention. It's sound like he wants to be alive to witness it when it happens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.