Thread: 'Save America' PAC orders polling on Murkowski and Cheney

Thumbs up 'Save America' PAC orders polling on Murkowski and Cheney

Although this may lead to interim fracturing of GOP, taking out neocons aligned with GOP establishment wing might be the best way former MAGA Prez, who is also being referred to as PIE (President In Exile), can spend his political capital. Best case scenario would be pro-liberty remake of GOP after some initial turbulence and birthing pains.

MSM sourced but reporting checks out.

Trump vows to campaign against 'disloyal' Murkowski

The former president is formalizing his long-held opposition to the four-term senator, promising to travel outside the Lower 48 to galvanize Alaska voters against her.
    03/06/2021

Questions about how involved the former president will be in primaries next year has gripped the GOP since he left office. Republicans are within striking distance of reclaiming control of both the House and Senate in next year's midterms, but some in the party fear that Trump could make their path more difficult by endorsing more extreme candidates against proven, moderate vote-winners in swing states or congressional districts.

Trump’s political team has commissioned polling on the Alaska senator, further evidence of its interest in unseating her. The survey, which was conducted Jan. 30-Feb 1, before Murkowski voted to convict the former president, found Murkowski with a 43 percent favorable rating in Alaska, short of Trump’s 52 percent figure. The survey was conducted by McLaughlin and Associates, a firm that worked on Trump’s 2016 and 2020 campaigns. It was paid for by Save America, Trump’s leadership political action committee.

The president’s advisers commissioned a similar poll on Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), another Republican impeachment backer who Trump is expected to target in 2022.

politico.com/news/2021/03/06/trump-lisa-murkowski-2022-474028

McConnell says the GOP will back Murkowski's reelection despite Trump threat

(CNN) Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell committed on Monday that Senate Republicans will support GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski's reelection bid in 2022 despite former President Donald Trump advocating that the GOP "get rid of" the 17 Republicans in Congress who voted against him during his second impeachment.
    Of the seven Senate Republicans who voted to convict Trump of inciting a deadly riot at the Capitol on January 6, Alaska's Murkowski is the only one facing voters in the midterm election next year in a state Trump won by about 10 points last year.

"Absolutely," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, replied when asked by CNN if the National Republican Senatorial Committee would back Murkowski even after Trump extolled to the Conservative Political Action Conference his desire for political revenge against his critics.
    cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/mitch-mcconnell-lisa-murkowski-support/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ff
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Id like to see cheney , murkowski , romney and collins etc replaced with some conservatives but I'll believe it when I see it. Alaska , Maine and Utah are looking like $#@!heel states to me.
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-07-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

The Murk only has her seat because of a fraudulent write in campaign that defeated the libertarian leaning GOP nominee, Joe Miller, back in 2010.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Murk only has her seat because of a fraudulent write in campaign that defeated the libertarian leaning GOP nominee, Joe Miller, back in 2010.
    Yup, I'm all for Trump kicking her in the nuts.

Won't happen. Trump isn't actually going to leave Florida and fly all the way to Alaska. Also even if she did lose a primary she would still run in and likely win again in the general just like the last time.

I also doubt Trump is going to Wyoming. You all are forgetting that Trump hates and is disgusted by his Trumpkins. No way he is going on handshaking tours of rural states.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Won't happen. Trump isn't actually going to leave Florida and fly all the way to Alaska. Also even if she did lose a primary she would still run in and likely win again in the general just like the last time.

I also doubt Trump is going to Wyoming. You all are forgetting that Trump hates and is disgusted by his Trumpkins. No way he is going on handshaking tours of rural states.
    You're full of $#@!. He loves his 'Trumpkins' and adores the adulation. You are really terrible when it comes to reading his populism. Or you're just a 'never-Trumper' that is biased and therefore cannot see reality.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're full of $#@!. He loves his 'Trumpkins' and adores the adulation. You are really terrible when it comes to reading his populism. Or you're just a 'never-Trumper' that is biased and therefore cannot see reality.
    Trump made a valid point at CPAC.

I cannot recall any political candidate, ever, having "we love you" shouted at him from roaring crowds of fans.

And that's happened on numerous occasions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump made a valid point at CPAC.

I cannot recall any political candidate, ever, having "we love you" shouted at him from roaring crowds of fans.

And that's happened on numerous occasions.
    And as far as 'rural' communities he touched down here in lil ole Hickory N.C. on his way to Atlanta. Shut down a 4 lane hwy. with supporters trying to get in to see him. Oh, how Never-Trumpers and Progressives gnashed their teeth. Never-Trumpers, RINO's and Progressives just don't understand his appeal. Those, like us, understand it perfectly.

Certainly would be nice to see Murkowski and Cheney removed from office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yes a rich germophobe NYC lifelong democrat just loves going 5,000 miles to backwoods Alaska to shake hands with some poor blue collar person who hasn't showered in a month.

Trump is well known in his inner circle to detest his followers.

And as far as 'rural' communities he touched down here in lil ole Hickory N.C. on his way to Atlanta. Shut down a 4 lane hwy. with supporters trying to get in to see him. Oh, how Never-Trumpers and Progressives gnashed their teeth. Never-Trumpers, RINO's and Progressives just don't understand his appeal. Those, like us, understand it perfectly.
    Oh they love him. No doubt of that, I am saying he is disgusted by them.

Yes a rich germophobe NYC lifelong democrat just loves going 5,000 miles to backwoods Alaska to shake hands with some poor blue collar person who hasn't showered in a month.

Trump is well known in his inner circle to detest his followers.
    And you are one of his 'inner circle?' Lemme guess, you write for the NYT's?

Oh they love him. No doubt of that, I am saying he is disgusted by them.
    Because you are so close to him? When was the last time you talked to him?

While that may have been true in the distant past, in recent years populist politicians like Obama and Trump have led in inspiring "we love you" phenomenon. There had been even reports of passionate fans faintings here and there since these two crowd pleasers came to the scene.

Obama to crowds: 'I love you back'
    cnn.com › POLITICS › obama.train
    Jan 17, 2009 — Barack Obama's historic train ride to Washington on Saturday drew large, cheering crowds of people ... Story Highlights; NEW: Large, cheering crowds brave freezing weather to see, support Obama ... "We love you, Obama!"

Un-Related
    Donald Trump Tells Capitol Rioters 'Go Home' but 'We Love You'
    Jan 6, 2021 — Trump Tells Mob 'We Love You ... but Go Home' ...

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    While that may have been true in the distant past, in recent years populist politicians like Obama and Trump have led in inspiring "we love you" phenomenon. There had been even reports of passionate fans faintings here and there since these two crowd pleasers came to the scene.

Obama to crowds: 'I love you back'
    cnn.com › POLITICS › obama.train
    Jan 17, 2009 — Barack Obama's historic train ride to Washington on Saturday drew large, cheering crowds of people ... Story Highlights; NEW: Large, cheering crowds brave freezing weather to see, support Obama ... "We love you, Obama!"

Un-Related
    Donald Trump Tells Capitol Rioters 'Go Home' but 'We Love You'
    Jan 6, 2021 — Trump Tells Mob 'We Love You ... but Go Home' ...
    I should have figured.

Ah well, thanks for the info anyways.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

+rep

Ignore what the Trumpkins tell you. You've got their number, and they can't stand that they know it's true.