Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those here who wanted the Feds to intervene in the election.

To those here who wanted the Feds to intervene in the election.

As I predicted, the dems are rolling out a massive "voting rights bill". I don't have to read it to know it should be named the "Make Sure Only Democrats Win Elections" bill. I was arguing with a bunch of people here that wanted the Fed to step in and override the election results of several states that it was best to let the states handle their own affairs. This is why.

Be careful what you ask for.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You still have idiots out there that think the military is in control and that any day now they're going to announce that all the Deep State traitors have been arrested. If there was any legitimacy to that, it would have already been announced.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    As I predicted, the dems are rolling out a massive "voting rights bill". I don't have to read it to know it should be named the "Make Sure Only Democrats Win Elections" bill. I was arguing with a bunch of people here that wanted the Fed to step in and override the election results of several states that it was best to let the states handle their own affairs. This is why.

Be careful what you ask for.
    I can't believe you have the gall to post this.

If the feds had done their duty to ensure the Constitution and the law was followed we would not have a regime trying to federalize and destroy the voting process to ensure permanent one party rule.

You are 100% opposite of reality here and I question whether it is poor logical skills or deceit.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

If the feds had done their duty to ensure the Constitution and the law was followed we would not have a regime trying to federalize and destroy the voting process to ensure permanent one party rule.

You are 100% opposite of reality here and I question whether it is poor logical skills or deceit.
    The globalists have been stealing elections for a long time and many people have become complacent to this fact. The reason they gained more power was the mid-term elections (2018) that they stole to gain the majority. You're correct, if the Fed's did their job, they would have been caught red-handed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Did you want the federal government to get involved in any way in the last election? Other than tallying up the states electoral college votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You still have idiots out there that think the military is in control and that any day now they're going to announce that all the Deep State traitors have been arrested. If there was any legitimacy to that, it would have already been announced.
    Covert ops are not "announced". It takes time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

What specifically should the feds have done?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    The Feds should have declared themselves in violation of the constitution and began the process of dissolving themselves.

But that's probably not what you meant.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you against the democrats bill to federalize elections?

My hypocrisy meter just went red.

My hypocrisy meter just went red.
    Why? What are you picking on Sonny Tufts for?

One of the very "the feds should exercise dictatorial power over everyone and everything when the Republicans have the majority, but when the Demoncrats® do, that's the only time the Tenth Amendment counts!" fascist trolls you started this thread about jumped up and reiterated his support for the very position you decry. So Sonny Tufts asked what the Republicans should have done. What could they do that wouldn't set a precedent so broad and dangerous that this power grabbing federal law would have been entirely unnecessary?

I'd be interested to see the answer (if I didn't already know the Shyll never even tries to answer hard questions, and will ignore this one). And you should be too.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

One of the very "the feds should exercise dictatorial power over everyone and everything when the Republicans have the majority, but when the Demoncrats® do, that's the only time the Tenth Amendment counts!" fascist trolls you started this thread about jumped up and reiterated his support for the very position you decry. So Sonny Tufts asked what the Republicans should have done. What could they do that wouldn't set a precedent so broad and dangerous that this power grabbing federal law would have been entirely unnecessary?

I'd be interested to see the answer (if I didn't already know the Shyll never even tries to answer hard questions, and will ignore this one). And you should be too.
    In theory, if you had a federal government that wasn't Leftarded, you could trust the federal government with some amount of power with things like elections. And you wouldn't have to worry about it setting a bad precedent, because Leftarded $#@! just wouldn't happen.

But that of course is not reality.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    In theory, if you had a federal government that wasn't Leftarded, you could trust the federal government with some amount of power with things like elections. And you wouldn't have to worry about it setting a bad precedent, because Leftarded $#@! just wouldn't happen.

But that of course is not reality.
    Bullshytt.

The Republicans party has pulled just as much rightarded crap over the decades.

Power corrupts. We can never, ever trust Washington, D.C. to use a power only once, or only for good. Never. And we sure as $#!+ can't trust the party of Lincoln, Taft, Hoover, Nixon and the Bush Crime Syndicate Family.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-07-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Bullshytt.

The Republicans party has pulled just as much rightarded crap over the decades.

Power corrupts. We can never, ever trust Washington, D.C. to use a power only once, or only for good. Never.
    Bullshytt right back at you.

Because I agree 100%.

The Republican party does Leftarded $#@! all the time.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-07-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Bullshytt right back at you.

Because I agree 100%.
    Then why talk about leftarded behavior and ignore rightarded behavior? Is that rational?

Do you know how we got in this mess? We got in this mess because nearly half the voters support every federal power grab. That's a different half every administration. But the partisan idiots on both sides can absolutely be relied upon to support federal power grabs while "their team" benefits. That is how we got in this mess.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-07-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Then why talk about leftarded behavior and ignore rightarded behavior? Is that rational?
    The "Left" is where these ideas are born and whose followers believe it with conviction.

The Republican Party does not openly advocate for ideas such as communism, whereas in the Democrat party this is quite common.

Do you know how we got in this mess? We got in this mess because nearly half the voters support every federal power grab. That's a different half every administration. But the partisan idiots on both sides can absolutely be relied upon to support federal power grabs while "their team" benefits. That is how we got in this mess.
    And I don't disagree. Both parties are quite Leftarded. Just not to the same degree.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-07-2021 at 02:26 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Covert ops are not "announced". It takes time.
    The Star Chamber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCe1pHqP06A

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SECTION 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
    Over the course of 2020 the FedGov utterly failed on all three of these constitutional demands.

They then failed a fourth time to properly address the issue through the judiciary.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Of course.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

The "Left" is where these ideas are born and whose followers believe it with conviction.

The Republican Party does not openly advocate for ideas such as communism, whereas in the Democrat party this is quite common.

And I don't disagree. Both parties are quite Leftarded. Just not to the same degree.
    Pretty sure it was the Right-tards that headed the Patriot Act & threw us into the unending ME wars.
    There is no spoon.

Drown themselves after writing me a check for all the social security tax and medicare tax I have pd.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty sure it was the Right-tards that headed the Patriot Act & threw us into the unending ME wars.
    As bad as all of that was, it didn't end up with us being thrown into Gulags.

Which is what the Left is now determined to do.

10 years ago, Right/Left, Republican/Democrat, same $#@!ing difference.

There was a pivotal change that occurred over the past 3-5 years.

The Left no longer just wants to raise taxes.

They want to kill us.

Secede.

Or die.
    - Kim Kardashian

Did you want the federal government to get involved in any way in the last election? Other than tallying up the states electoral college votes?
    Preventing and rectifying the fraud and constitutional/law violations that facilitated the fraud was their duty in many cases.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I see the trolls are trying to make this a D vs. R thread instead of about foreign backed usurpers using fraud to steal power and now trying to permanently rig elections for permanent one party power.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I see the trolls are trying to make this a D vs. R thread instead of about foreign backed usurpers using fraud to steal power and now trying to permanently rig elections for permanent one party power.
    Foreign backed, barely. It wasn't China, who rigged the election.

It was the Democrats. China had basically nothing to do with it.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you talking about TheTexan? Because everyone else is bashing both major parties equally.

Or are you merely trying to distract people from the fact that your "the feds have a duty to jack with state voting systems" argument is constitutionally wrong, without principle, and the source of these problems?

+rep

Accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    +rep

Accurate.
    Right down to the part where the shill refused to answer the question, preferring to try to distract people with partisan $#@! stirring.

Exactly right. The Constitution is a kind of contract or covenant between the 13 original colonies and (by extension) all other states which have joined the union. Conceptually, the Federal government is a little bit like a homeowners' association and the states are the homes. The association has obligations to the homeowners under its contract and ought to abide by those obligations, whether that gives the association more power or less power over the homeowners. Of course, that is not what happens. DC only upholds its obligations when that gives them more power, and it dreams up obligations it never had in order to increase its power even more. The fact that it keeps inventing obligations for itself doesn't make its actual obligations disappear.

But the foreign infiltration and takeover of the HOA (Federal government) by entities that are not even party to the contract (Constitution) should not be discussed in terms of some kind of turf war between the homeowners themselves. At the very least, this is a complete failure to comprehend what is happening.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Exactly right...

But the foreign infiltration and takeover of the HOA (Federal government) by entities that are not even party to the contract (Constitution) should not be discussed in terms of some kind of turf war between the homeowners themselves. At the very least, this is a complete failure to comprehend what is happening.
    Why are you acting like you're preaching to the choir?

Read his posts again. Accusing people of being trolls and having gall? Check. Blathering about one party rule, as if we haven't had it for decades? Check. Advocating for more federal control, thus giving cover to the very people who are pushing this deplorable new federal bill? Check. A complete failure to address valid questions, or even to treat the people who ask them as human beings? Check. Trying to distract from that fact by stirring $#@!? Check.

If there's a problem with the way my state is counting my vote, the last thing I want is to force the people of my state to outvote New York City in order to fix it. The very concept is stupid. We'll identify the problem and fix it. Having the entire population of California impose rules on us could not possibly help us do that.

To suggest otherwise is "a complete failure to comprehend what is happening."
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-08-2021 at 10:47 AM.

You're all wrong. It was the Venezuelans who orchestrated this entire thing
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast