Thread: (Source says ) Gov. Abbott Expels FEMA “Mask Police” from Texas

(Source says ) Gov. Abbott Expels FEMA “Mask Police” from Texas

Don't know if true but if so....awesome!

Just two days prior to lifting a statewide mask mandate, Texas Governor Greg Abbott prevented two planeloads of federal mask police from setting foot in the Lonestar State, Real Raw News has learned.

On Sunday, February 28, at 10:30pm, Abbott heard that two chartered Embracer light passenger jets, each carrying 60 mask enforcement agents from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, were en route from Washington D.C. to Austin, Texas. The aircraft were scheduled to land at Austin Executive Airport, a smaller and less conspicuous point of arrival than the city’s primary aviation hub, Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport.

A source at the governor’s office speaking under condition of anonymity told RRN that Governor Abbott had not been officially forewarned. Nor had he requested aid from Washington. He was tipped off by an employee at the offices of Travis County Judge Andy Brown, a Democrat known for challenging Abbott’s effective Covid-19 response measures. Brown, who has been at loggerheads with the Travis County Sherriff’s Department over its refusal to enforce mask mandates and fine offenders, had sought help from Washington.

Brown allegedly spoke to Kamala Harris and Dr. Anthony Fauci and beseeched them to send federal enforcement agents who, unlike sheriff’s deputies, wouldn’t balk at forcibly enforcing his executive orders. His plea was apparently successful, as the flights of civil rights-trampling agents lifted off less than 36 hours later.

As previously reported, FEMA in January repurposed an eighth of its workforce to help state municipalities with mask enforcement duties, and its personnel have been widely used in Michigan, New York, California, and other Democratic strongholds. But not—as far as RRN knows— in Red states helmed by Republican governors.

“To say Abbott was pissed is an understatement. Judge Brown and Austin Mayor Steve Adler conspired to keep him in the dark. They broke chain of command, and I imagine the Biden administration was quite pleased. When Abbott got the tip, the first plane was 90 minutes from wheels down. He had a revelatory moment: if the planes landed, more would follow.”

Abbott, our source added, immediately contacted Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and state AG Ken Paxton to discuss how to handle unwanted federal agents on Texas soil. They agreed, unanimously, that D.C. should have cleared the incursion with the governor’s office; to do otherwise was unlawful.

“Paxton pointed out that Abbott had already given FEMA permission to operate in Texas, though just to help with vaccine administration. But this probably emboldened the Biden administration into believing they could wantonly land as many FEMA in Texas as they wanted. Abbott wasn’t having any of that,” our source said.

Abbott notified the Texas National Guard station in Austin, and at his request, commanding officer Major General Robert Bodisch at once deployed a detachment of Guardsmen—exact figures unknown—to the airfield, with orders to prevent passengers from deboarding the aircraft. When the first plane touched down at midnight, it was quickly encircled by several Humvees brimming with armed soldiers.

“A brief standoff occurred. The lieutenant in charge told the pilot to refuel and take off, that he had orders to expel any FEMA agents trying to get off the plane. We don’t know what conversation went on between the pilot and Washington, or between him and whoever on the plane was in charge of the FEMA people, but after twenty minutes they refueled and left. The second aircraft, which was in a holding pattern and low on fuel, was given the same privilege,” our source said.

In closing, our source said Gov. Abbot relayed the incident to governors of other republican states, cautioning them to keep a wary eye on treacherous Democratic legislators in their midst.
    https://realrawnews.com/2021/03/gov-...ce-from-texas/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well he never should have had mask police in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Best thing I've read in months!

Outstanding.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What were those mask police going to do in Texas anyway? Just enforce mask mandates on federal property?

No tweet, didnt happen
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What were those mask police going to do in Texas anyway? Just enforce mask mandates on federal property?
    They were going to start setting up the FEMA camps for people who refuse to wear masks.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Try and bully the governor and his people. Joey Bonnano Biden needs protection money.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If this is true, that judge needs immediately removed.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Damn, I hope this is true!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If this is true, that judge needs immediately removed.
    I believe this Judge has been mentioned on The Liberty Report. They mentioned a Judge issuing orders and it made me wonder if Judges were now legislating and enforcing.

Edit: It appears this Judge does issue orders and penalties...

Amid the ongoing power emergency in Texas, Travis County Judge Andy Brown issued a pair of orders Feb. 16 to address price gouging during the crisis and extend Covid-19 restrictions that would have ended that day through April 21.

The price gouging order declares that businesses may not “demand, sell or lease at an exorbitant price” certain goods and services, including groceries, bathroom supplies, meals, medicine, hotel rooms and transportation.

The order threatens penalties of up to $10,000 per violation, along with additional penalties of up to $250,000 if the violation was aimed at consumers age 65 or older.
    https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/n...trictions.html
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-04-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Office of Travis County Judge
    County Judge
    Andy Brown
    (512) 854-9555

https://www.traviscountytx.gov/commi...t/county-judge
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Reads like fan fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Reads like fan fiction
    Could be. That's why I prefaced with "(Source-says)."

Would you, could you, be fan of a Governor over kicking out Feds?
    Would you, could you, If you weren't on your meds?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Would you, could you, be fan of a Governor over kicking out Feds?
    Would you, could you, If you weren't on your meds?
    I don't idolize or worship political figures.

To me, voluntarily choosing to believe that imaginary good things were done by an idol politician is essentially myth-making for them. If they're good then they have non-fictional good events that I can talk about.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would he be able tp take a stand against the 'most powerful man' in the free world?
    In recent history, GA governor Kemp sort of stood down after then powerful President Trump went after him for disregarding strict CDC covid restrictions in his state.

Biden just knee-capped TX, MS Governors for not following CDC guidelines on masks
    “Look, I hope everybody’s realized by now these masks make a difference,” Biden told reporters at the White House. “We are on the cusp of being able to fundamentally change the nature of this disease because of the way in which we’re able to get vaccines in people’s arms. ... The last thing, the last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking, that, ‘In the meantime, everything’s fine. Take off your mask. Forget it.’ It still matters.”