Thread: Is Mike Pompeo running for POTUS?

Is Mike Pompeo running for POTUS?

Mike Pompeo was on Hannity today, and he was asked if would run for President in 2024 if Trump doesn’t run. His answer certainly sounded like it.

Video should be available later...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pompeo-2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

Mike Pompeo has refused to rule out a presidential run for 2024, causing speculation the former US secretary of state will throw his hat into the ring.

Speaking on Fox News on Wednesday night, Mr Pompeo said he would consider running for president if former President Donald Trump does not.

It follows Mr Trump’s suggestion on Sunday that he may be considering another run for office in 2024, in a speech delivered to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida.

Mr Pompeo was asked by Fox News anchor Sean Hannity on Wednesday whether he would “consider getting in that race” should Mr Trump eventually pull out of contention for 2024.

“Sean, I’m always up for a good fight,” Mr Pompeo told the host. “I care deeply about America. You and I have been part of the conservative movement for an awfully long time now. I aim to keep at it.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

$#@! Pompeo.

That's all.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mikey will be a fantastic Republican Candidate for the highest office in the land

There was a time when scummy little brigands like Mikey would have had to resign and feign embarrassment for making a mockery of the West Point Pledge.

But not now.

No, these days, liars, cheats and thieves are applauded. And have infested the District of Criminals.

"A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do."

Cadets accused of violating the Honor Code face a standardized investigative and hearing process. First they are tried by a jury of their peers. If they are found guilty, the case will go up to the Commandant of the Academy who will give his recommendation, then to the Superintendent of the Academy, who has the discretion to either impose sanctions or recommend that the Secretary of the Army expel the cadet from the Academy.

The Neocon's wet dream. Gawd, I bet if McCain was alive they'd be running mates.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

i doubt he would ever poll high enough to get in a debate but you never know .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mike Pompeo was on Hannity today, and he was asked if would run for President in 2024 if Trump doesn’t run. His answer certainly sounded like it.

Video should be available later...
    I actually caught this bit live. The only thing I could think of was what a hack Sean Hannity truly is.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i doubt he would ever poll high enough to get in a debate but you never know .
    Hold on, are debates based on poll numbers? I was was assured that they are based upon arbitrary and ever changing criteria that guarantees that favored candidates are included and those who must not speak are not included.

IIRC, the courts have ruled that primaries can be a complete farce, as Parties (D/R) are private entities, and can fix their primary elections any way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I actually caught this bit live. The only thing I could think of was what a hack Sean Hannity truly is.
    Hannity is a remora on the ass of Bibi Netanyahu. Other than that, he is “America first!”

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    He's always been the type of guy whose opinion depends on which way the political winds are blowing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One thing is certain , between biden , harris and pompeo most RPF members have their candidate .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    $#@! Pompeo.

That's all.
    lol , i like it
    Do something Danke

Putting the con back in neocon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Mike Pompeo should run for president in Israel.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.