Thread: In Israel The covid19 "vaccine" is killing numerous individuals

In Israel The covid19 "vaccine" is killing numerous individuals

Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID “Vaccines”

By Brian Shilhavy

Health Impact News

“This is a new Holocaust” – Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann

We have previously reported how Israel rapidly vaccinated the highest percentage of their population with experimental COVID vaccines after the Israeli government struck a bargain with Pfizer to secure millions of doses of their mRNA COVID vaccines.

https://rumble.com/vdml5h-many-dying...injection.html

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The MSM will continue to say that these vaccines are perfectly safe, even though during the election the Democrats were saying they were skeptic of them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID “Vaccines”

By Brian Shilhavy

Health Impact News

“This is a new Holocaust” – Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann

We have previously reported how Israel rapidly vaccinated the highest percentage of their population with experimental COVID vaccines after the Israeli government struck a bargain with Pfizer to secure millions of doses of their mRNA COVID vaccines.

https://rumble.com/vdml5h-many-dying...injection.html

Thanks for the info.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The MSM will continue to say that these vaccines are perfectly safe, even though during the election the Democrats were saying they were skeptic of them.
    Gee, I wonder why that is .....hummmmmmmmmm

NEW REPORT: Massive Vaccine Development Profiteering at Five Top Drug Companies; Over $145 Million Pocketed By Executives Since Start of Operation Warp Speed

That is $145 Million for EACH OF BigPharma execs
    Last edited by Contumacious; 03-04-2021 at 05:38 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!