Thread: The planned transformation of New England into a New York City suburb is ON.

The planned transformation of New England into a New York City suburb is ON.

If you live in New England, you need to be aware of the plans
    New Yorkers and Washington Democrats have to take over your state and community.
    They literally want to move millions of inner-city welfare recipients into the remaining New England countryside - and turn it into a giant, connected suburb of NYC and Long Island - all one place, with short commutes via North Atlantic High Speed Rail. This would forever destroy New England states - even all the way to Bangor ME, as being separate in character from New York City.

see their presentation of the problem and solution - this will transform New England into a NYC suburb. Daily workers can live in RI and work in NYC. New housing projects for welfare population in New England countryside, that will turn the "megaregion" into a giant suburb.

The problem

Once the drivers of the national economy, cities like New Haven and Hartford, CT; Springfield, Lawrence, New Bedford, MA; Woonsocket and Pawtucket, RI; Rutland and Brattleboro, VT; Manchester and Nashua, NH; Bangor and Lewiston-Auburn, ME, and Hempstead and Farmingdale, NY have all lost a significant share of the megaregion’s population, employment, and tax base since 1980. New York City and Boston have become overconcentrated, too big, too costly, and too congested to be sustainable on their own...fragile, single points of sensitivity to the certain disruptions of climate change, as well as other shocks like the COVID-19 pandemic.

Engaging the small cities of New England and Downstate New York is what will reduce the overall cost and fragility of the megaregion, enabling it to accelerate its sluggish job and population growth.
    ------
    "The tunnel, on the other hand, would connect the seven million people on Long Island to New England"

"It would mean more employment and housing options, especially for city residents."
    https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/High...932653.php

Fast trains expand housing markets.

People who work in Manhattan or near Downtown Boston could live in an intermediate city like New Haven or Hartford and commute. This has many different benefits:

It enables two-income couples to live in a city in the middle and then work one in New York, one in Boston.

It encourages more transit-oriented development near the train stations at intermediate cities, where today there is less development because trip times to New York and Boston jobs are too long; new development helps alleviate the regional housing shortage.

It makes it possible for people living in lower-rent intermediate cities to travel to New York and Boston to socialize, which means they can also move without being socially isolated.

Addition of infill stations to serve more communities in existing urban areas

Construction of high-level platforms to speed travel by reducing dwell time at stations and increase system accessibility

https://northatlanticrail.org/economic-transformation

Amtrak shows off video of new Acela high-speed trains; Service set for late 2021
    https://thepointsguy.com/news/amtrak-sho...late-2021/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it already has happened. a while back... the NY TIMES bought out the folks
    who owned the BOSTON GLOBE. we lost some of our regional flavor, then.

Sounds like the Democrat plan from the Obama years. Move poor people from the inner city ghettos to suburban and rural areas. Turned everywhere they moved the people into new crime centers. In California, see Antioch and Stockton.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

OP - The only link that works is the https://northatlanticrail.org/economic-transformation

The other two are dead.

I am guessing what the first is referring to is a tunnel under Long Island Sound from say Port Jefferson Long Island to Bridgeport CT.

Between the megalopolis "planners" and the goddamned Catholic Marxists importing third world wretched refuse from every $#@!hole around the world, it's a race to the bottom to see who will destroy the last of small town, "white" America first.

The only thing that might save us is that most people are pansies and can't stand the cold anymore.

I feel sorry for my brothers down south for sure, but...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sounds like the Democrat plan from the Obama years. Move poor people from the inner city ghettos to suburban and rural areas. Turned everywhere they moved the people into new crime centers. In California, see Antioch and Stockton.
    The Democrats are in with the planned suburbanization of our remaining countryside. It's about politics, because they know if they can move
    their dependent voter base into the rural counties and conservative suburbs, they can overtake the Republican advantage. Moreover, the effort
    is considerably totalitarian, as our privacy and hiding places are all under satellite surveillance.

Secession Now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Coincidentally, Stockton is where they performed a pilot UBI experiment.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Judge Dredd: *interest intensifies*
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Secession Now.
    I have been in favor of secession for a very long time; call it seeing the writing on the wall.
    The problem is, in order to secede, you need (at the very least) a democratic plurality, likely among both the popular vote in referendum
    and the elected assemblies, plus the governor. It is a tall order. Moreover, dissenters, assuming the above were achieved, have legal rights
    as Americans inside the state borders.

I feel that the course of history will have to play out, and the solutions are not available inside the U.S., or even in our generations' lifetimes.

Insurrection, I don't think, is achievable anymore, from a military standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I have been in favor of secession for a very long time; call it seeing the writing on the wall.
    The problem is, in order to secede, you need (at the very least) a democratic plurality, likely among both the popular vote in referendum
    and the elected assemblies, plus the governor. It is a tall order. Moreover, dissenters, assuming the above were achieved, have legal rights
    as Americans inside the state borders.

I feel that the course of history will have to play out, and the solutions are not available inside the U.S., or even in our generations' lifetimes.

Insurrection, I don't think, is achievable anymore, from a military standpoint.
    Correct. Nullification is more possible, some state legislatures are already doing it.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Correct. Nullification is more possible, some state legislatures are already doing it.
    Nullification has never been legally upheld by federal courts. So, let's assume the federal courts, when it gets to that point,
    rule that nullification cannot be upheld. Then, the federal government can treat it exactly like secession, if the state continues
    to nullify federal laws. In other words, the democratically-elected representatives in the state would have to stop nullifying, or
    secede. Regardless, I support any and all resistance to the federal government at this point, and not only because the Democrats
    are in power. Being temporarily sated while Trump was president was horribly foolish. Trump wasn't even a good Constitutionalist.
    Hell, I oppose the Constitution also, as did many alive at the time of its adoption, because the Constitution was a fraud and a plot
    that is responsible for the monster we live under today.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-13-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Coincidentally, Stockton is where they performed a pilot UBI experiment.
    Yep. Under a young mayor who is a 100% progressive Obama/Oprah insider. Indoctrinated at Stanford, and supported by leftist big tech companies. He lost re-election to a conservative. They had enough of the leftism and crime in Stockton.

But it gets worse. As with every insider that gets rejected by voters, they then get appointed by their political allies and backers...

Former Stockton Mayor Tubbs joins Newsom as economic adviser

OAKLAND, Calif. — Gov. Gavin Newsom has tapped former Stockton Mayor Michael Tubbs, nationally known for his work on universal basic income, to become an adviser on income inequality, child poverty and California's economic recovery from Covid-19.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...adviser-475375
    A communist is charge of economic recovery in California. What could go wrong?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Nullification has never been legally upheld by federal courts. So, let's assume the federal courts, when it gets to that point,
    rule that nullification cannot be upheld. Then, the federal government can treat it exactly like secession, if the state continues
    to nullify federal laws. In other words, the democratically-elected representatives in the state would have to stop nullifying, or
    secede. Regardless, I support any and all resistance to the federal government at this point, and not only because the Democrats
    are in power. Being temporarily sated while Trump was president was horribly foolish. Trump wasn't even a good Constitutionalist.
    Hell, I oppose the Constitution also, as did many alive at the time of its adoption, because the Constitution was a fraud and a plot
    that is responsible for the monster we live under today.
    Agreed, ... then the answer is third party?

I've thought nullification is great but ultimately the federal government will with hold funding and the states cave.

I've thought nullification is great but ultimately the federal government will with hold funding and the states cave.
    Third party still won't solve the problem of voter fraud. And for a third party to pose a serious threat to the Dems will take years, even decades to be honest. The only successful thing it could do at first would be to cut into Republican votes and give the Democrats even greater majorities in Congress.

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Third party still won't solve the problem of voter fraud. And for a third party to pose a serious threat to the Dems will take years, even decades to be honest. The only successful thing it could do at first would be to cut into Republican votes and give the Democrats even greater majorities in Congress.
    To fix the problem, we have to make it worse.

To fix the problem, we have to make it worse.

I agree. They don't feel any shame in cheating and that is why they hold the power now. This stupid conservative ideal of "losing gracefully" is what has led us to this point today. At the risk of making a really ridiculous analogy, this is like the scene in Game of Thrones Season 1, where Bronn kills another guy in the trial by combat, and Lysa Arryn says to him, "You don't fight with honor". And he replies, pointing to the dead guy, "No. He did."

-Joseph McCarthy

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No, there is no hope at all in the electoral system.

I believe that organized civil disobedience is the only option, if one decides to stay here.