Thread: Countdown? 4...3...2...1...

Question Countdown? 4...3...2...1...

So, evidently some QAnon followers are spreading a theory that Trump will be president on March 4th.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2429769...en-washington/

I'm wondering if its a countdown for something?

March 4th
    March is 3rd month
    2-this decade
    1-this year

hence, 4...3...2...1...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this the same group that say Grant was the last legit president, everyone after that wasn't official?

I'm waiting for Q supporters to start blaming the lizard aliens...
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

This is 100% accurate.

Trump will be President on March 4 2021.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm sure there will be plenty of Baghdad Bob's in here that will believe this.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Is this the same group that say Grant was the last legit president, everyone after that wasn't official?

This information came from Q himself.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm sure there will be plenty of Baghdad Bob's in here that will believe this.
    Speaking of....If Trump gets the golden throne back on March 4 I will personally apologize to Swordsmyth for all the grief I've given her.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Speaking of....If Trump gets the golden throne back on March 4 I will personally apologize to Swordsmyth for all the grief I've given her.
    I'm sure they just got the date wrong... It's gotta be April 3rd. You know, 4/3/21.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is 100% accurate.

I still don't understand how that's possible.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

and you know, the Simpsons are know for predicting many things political.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Hint: there will be black helicopters
    - Kim Kardashian

I thought Q was finally termed to be nothing but a psyop the entire time, likely ran by leftists or the CIA and there was a mass exodus?

Either way, I don't even know why I'm taking the time to comment on these people. They were wrong around every corner because they never had anything going for them to begin with. It was all a farce.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Probably the same jack wagons who told us Trump would have our troops out of Afghanistan by election time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    You're not supposed to. Now fall in line.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Probably the same jack wagons who told us Trump would have our troops out of Afghanistan by election time.
    I've been told by Q personally that Trump actually did withdraw nearly all of the troops from Afghanistan. Trump asked a handful of troops to stay to basically pose for photos for the media to make them think troops were still in Afghanistan.

If troops are currently deployed in Afghanistan, it would be because Biden redeployed them.
    - Kim Kardashian

Doubt anything is going to happen. I heard somewhere that the Vegas pay outs for who is going to win the election don't go out until the 4th.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    You're not supposed to. Now fall in line.
    Yes sir, my apologies for the wrongthink.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is No Chessboard

This is 100% accurate.

Yeah, right. Y'all really need to stop with the "Trump is playing 34-2021D Chess" crap.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Yeah, right. Y'all really need to stop with the "Trump is playing 34-2021D Chess" crap.
    Nope it's true. Here's actual evidence of Trumps moving van getting ready to do the switcheroo tomorrow.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

One of the advantages of this theory is that it allows its adherents to buy some time to save face by switching the date to 4/3 after 3/4 passes and saying that that's what they meant all along.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I've been told by Q personally that Trump actually did withdraw nearly all of the troops from Afghanistan. Trump asked a handful of troops to stay to basically pose for photos for the media to make them think troops were still in Afghanistan.

If troops are currently deployed in Afghanistan, it would be because Biden redeployed them.
    I was told that Afghanistan is really just a movie set. You can actually see some of the same mountains in old clips of M*A*S*H.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

what if March 4th this year is very uneventful. is there a future year when a Super~Tuesday falls on a March 4th?