Thread: Leading From Front: Trump urges his followers to get vaccinated for the Coronavirus

Post Leading From Front: Trump urges his followers to get vaccinated for the Coronavirus

Bold "do as I do" conservative leadership in play in contrast to Dems "do as I say" mantras.

Background:

Trump's friend Geraldo Says Name Covid-19 Vaccine ‘The Trump’

“You know, make it like: ‘Have you got your Trump yet?’ You know, it’d be a nice gesture to him, and years from now would become just a kind of a generic game. ‘Have you got your Trump yet now?’ ‘I got my Trump. I’m fine,'” Rivera said.

CPAC 2021 message:

Donald and Melania Trump received Covid vaccine at the White House in January

Mon March 1, 2021
    (CNN) Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, "How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot." That encouragement marked a notable shift as Trump, during his time in office, had long dismissed the gravity of the virus and eschewed practices like social distancing and mask wearing.

cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/trump-melania-vaccinated-white-house/index.html

Relational

Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine

Trump: Vax a "Medical Miracle" -"I pushed the FDA Like Nobody's Been Pushed Before"

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    Dec. 11, 2020
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Could Cause Long-Term Chronic Illness

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Bold "do as I do" conservative leadership in play in contrast to Dems "do as I say" mantras.

Background:

Trump's friend Geraldo Says Name Covid-19 Vaccine ‘The Trump’

CPAC 2021 message:

Donald and Melania Trump received Covid vaccine at the White House in January

Mon March 1, 2021
    (CNN) Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, "How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot." That encouragement marked a notable shift as Trump, during his time in office, had long dismissed the gravity of the virus and eschewed practices like social distancing and mask wearing.

cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/trump-melania-vaccinated-white-house/index.html

Relational

Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine

Trump: Vax a "Medical Miracle" -"I pushed the FDA Like Nobody's Been Pushed Before"

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    Dec. 11, 2020
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Could Cause Long-Term Chronic Illness

This is the new leader of the Republican party!

Glad to see draft dodging is now acceptable.

Who would have ever guessed RPF'rs would select THIS MAN to lead them

ROFL

Any wonder why the US is circling the toilet?

Jobs LITERALLY given to China- no one marched in the streets

Trillions pissed away now for over 20 years bombing here, invading there

torturing

murdering

THIS AIN'T YOUR DADDY'S 'MURIKA

But we all have a new reason to hope:

Donald J. Trump

Hilarious