Thread: Biden Will ‘Start Acting Now’ on Slavery Reparations Without Congressional Approval

Biden Will ‘Start Acting Now’ on Slavery Reparations Without Congressional Approval

The Biden White House has announced that they will “start acting now” on reparations for slavery regardless of what goes on in Congress.

“We don’t want to wait on a study. We’re going to start acting now,” Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond said during a recent interview with Axios.

“We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans,” he added.

“We don’t want to wait on a study. We’re going to start acting now,” Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond said during a recent interview with Axios.

“We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans,” he added.

Richmond is building on the case made by White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who has affirmed the Biden administration’s support of the reparations study.

“He certainly would support a study of reparations,” Psaki said. “He understands we don’t need a study to take action right now on systemic racism, so he wants to take actions within his own government in the meantime.”

Biden is already taking measures to give additional handouts to certain minority constituents. He took executive action shortly after being installed as president that compelled the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) “to redress racially discriminatory federal housing policies that have contributed to wealth inequality.”

Richmond confirmed that the Biden administration will be conferring additional government-granted privileges to minorities, particularly when it comes to educational opportunity.

“If you start talking about free college tuition to HBCUs [Historically Black Colleges and Universities] and you start talking about free community college in Title I and all of those things, I think that you are well on your way. Those are doable,” he said.
    Biden is living up to his mandate to enact an aggressive and corrosive form of identity politics. As the demographic collapse of the historical American nation continues, a new anti-white caste system of sorts will continue to take shape.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden-...onal-approval/

Relevant: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...y-farmers-only

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden's doing a fantastic job at being the worst president ever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Lyndon Johnson: "I’ll have those nigggers voting Democratic for 200 years"

Joe Biden: "Hold my beer ..."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Lyndon Johnson: "I’ll have those nigggers voting Democratic for 200 years"

Joe Biden: "Hold my beer ..."
    You sir, have won today's internets.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I've been waiting a long time for slavery reparations. My family was never compensated for the slaves that were freed against our will.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his