Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reparations already begun. $16.9 billion in ag stimulus for minority farmers only.

Reparations already begun. $16.9 billion in ag stimulus for minority farmers only.

In the new stimulus the Progs put in 16.9 billion for farmers. Minority farmers that is.

"Committee Chairman David Scott, a Georgia Democrat who is the committee’s first Black Democrat, vigorously defended the debt relief plan. “There has been no one who has been discriminated in the whole agriculture industry like African Americans, who deserve some compassion and understanding,” he said.
    “We African Americans were the pioneers in agriculture … We had to do it for no compensation as slaves in this country, and ever since then we’ve been trying to bring justice to that.”"
    "Under that provision, which is the result of discussions that started with the Biden transition team, a farmer who qualifies as socially disadvantaged, under a definition in the 1990 farm bill, could get a payment worth 120% of the amount they owe on a USDA direct or guaranteed loan. The additional 20% is intended to cover the taxes the farmers would owe on the debt-relief payment.

Democratic members of the committee initially struggled to explain whether white women would qualify for the payments, but a committee staffer said it would be limited to Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans and Asian Americans."
    If you're white man, or a white woman, do not apply.

https://www.agri-pulse.com/articles/...er-debt-relief

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well it does say Native Americans are eligible.

Which I am. My family is more native to America than 99.99% of any of the other $#@!ers here.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Well it does say Native Americans are eligible.

Which I am. My family is more native to America than 99.99% of any of the other $#@!ers here.
    You need to plant a Victory garden and claim your check!

I identify as a minority farmer. Now where's my money?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This might as well be something taken straight out of an Ayn Rand novel.

Notice how among all the talk of steel mills "minority farmers" and "pioneers of agriculture" and such, there's little or no mention of anyone, you know, actually milling any steel growing any food ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

like African Americans, who deserve some compassion and understanding
    Nope, sorry, I'm all Negroed out, I have reached terminal Negro fatigue.

You want you 40 acres and a mule, fine, I'll be more than happy to contribute...to one in Ghana.

Damn it, this should have been dealt with at the founding: total abolition of all chattel slavery and repatriation.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Damn it, this should have been dealt with at the founding: total abolition of all chattel slavery and repatriation.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nope, sorry, I'm all Negroed out, I have reached terminal Negro fatigue.

You want you 40 acres and a mule, fine, I'll be more than happy to contribute...to one in Ghana.

I've always found it curious that every continent has prosperous cities.

Every continent except Africa.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Antarctica: "Am I a joke to you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Antarctica: "Am I a joke to you?"
    Even Antarctica has prosperous settlements. Places that people who are already well off would voluntarily choose to live.
    - Kim Kardashian

There is 50 billion in the 2 trillion bill for actual covid , the 1400 and then of course mostly pork like this .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    There is 50 billion in the 2 trillion bill for actual covid , the 1400 and then of course mostly pork like this .
    I was hoping for some more free PPP money for me. But nope. Very sad.
    - Kim Kardashian

Weren't there literal billions donated to BLM in 2020? I'm pretty sure there was.
    They should get their money from BLM - it was mostly donations from guilty whites and celebrities trying to show people they were "doing something good."
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

When farm subsidies only go to white farmers its business as usual. And yes, that practice continued through the Trump administration. Black farmers get some money? It's the end of the world. Anyway, reparations were in Trump's platinum plan. And no, it's not about slavery. It's about crap that's been going on generations after slavery. (Like the screwed up farm subsidy plan.) I know what some will say. "Get rid of farm subsidies then." Yeah. I agree.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Black farmers
    Besides marijuana farming, is that even a thing?
    - Kim Kardashian

When farm subsidies only go to white farmers its business as usual. And yes, that practice continued through the Trump administration. Black farmers get some money? It's the end of the world. Anyway, reparations were in Trump's platinum plan. And no, it's not about slavery. It's about crap that's been going on generations after slavery. (Like the screwed up farm subsidy plan.) I know what some will say. "Get rid of farm subsidies then." Yeah. I agree.
    Black people have been given every free opportunities at every turn, to pull themselves out of poverty. Education, scholarships, grants, loans, preferable admission, preferable hiring, on and on and on.

Not to mention the fact that well-paying careers like programming are accessible to literally anyone these days, yet so few decide to put in the effort.

I've met exactly 2 black programmers in my life. Both were exceptional. But the fact that I've only met 2 in 20+ years, should speak volumes. Learning how to program is accessible to literally everyone and costs basically nothing. It takes merely time & effort.

Most black people in the cities choose to be poor. I'll take it a step further and say most poor people of all colors choose to be poor.

If black people want to stop being poor, then they should turn off the rap music and google "how to get a well paying job". Or "how to program". Or alternately "how to succeed at drug dealing" if that's more their thing.

Maybe then these "black farmers" can afford a farm that consists of more than 7 corn stalks in a garden plot, and they would then be eligible for that "white farmer" USDA money.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-02-2021 at 10:43 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over the years a few black homeless people have knocked on my door asking for hand-outs.

I've offered to give them my old programming books.

Guess how many of them accepted that offer.
    - Kim Kardashian

Agri-welfare is for billionaires like Bill Gates, not poor farmers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There were a couple, like Tripoli. Then US military showed up and fixed that.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Black people have been given every free opportunities at every turn, to pull themselves out of poverty. Education, scholarships, grants, loans, preferable admission, preferable hiring, on and on and on.

Not to mention the fact that well-paying careers like programming are accessible to literally anyone these days, yet so few decide to put in the effort.

I've met exactly 2 black programmers in my life. Both were exceptional. But the fact that I've only met 2 in 20+ years, should speak volumes. Learning how to program is accessible to literally everyone and costs basically nothing. It takes merely time & effort.

Most black people in the cities choose to be poor. I'll take it a step further and say most poor people of all colors choose to be poor.

If black people want to stop being poor, then they should turn off the rap music and google "how to get a well paying job". Or "how to program". Or alternately "how to succeed at drug dealing" if that's more their thing.

Maybe then these "black farmers" can afford a farm that consists of more than 7 corn stalks in a garden plot, and they would then be eligible for that "white farmer" USDA money.
    That's nice. Now you've met three black programmers. And as a teenager we farmed among other things. Sweet potatoes, pink eye-purple hulled peas, honeybees, snowpeas (sold to a Chinese market), turnip greens and strawberries. Of course I suppose we could have done like Bill Gates and Al Gore and just bought lots of farmland and gotten free gubmint money for not planting anything. Welfare for white billionaires.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Besides marijuana farming, is that even a thing?
    Yep. All the way back to slavery when a black man killed his overseer because his overseer wanted to use his hoe. Don't mess with a black man and his hoe.

Over the years a few black homeless people have knocked on my door asking for hand-outs.

I've offered to give them my old programming books.

Guess how many of them accepted that offer.
    About as many as the white homeless guys that have accepted my offer to work for me wheelbarrowing concrete?

About as many as the white homeless guys that have accepted my offer to work for me wheelbarrowing concrete?
    Correct. Poor people choose to be poor, regardless of race.

Honestly AF's suggestion to send them to Ghana for a generation or two would do your kind a lot of good. They would learn the value of hard work.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yep. All the way back to slavery when a black man killed his overseer because his overseer wanted to use his hoe. Don't mess with a black man and his hoe.
    Such a bull$#@! decision. My great uncle didn't deserve that.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's nice. Now you've met three black programmers.
    Doesn't really count. This forum is half autistic programmers and half grounding enthusiasts, joined by our common interest of DJT
    - Kim Kardashian

You hit the nail on the head. Bingo!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Poor farmers really have no business farming at all anymore. If you have to blink twice before shelling out $500,000 for a single piece of modern farming equipment, you're doing it wrong.

Only exception is tiny farm "gardens" for hipster "farm to table" restaurants. Tiny farms like that can have limited success. Otherwise be prepared to shell out the big bucks.
    - Kim Kardashian

Poor farmers really have no business farming at all anymore. If you have to blink twice before shelling out $500,000 for a single piece of modern farming equipment, you're doing it wrong.

Only exception is tiny farm "gardens" for hipster "farm to table" restaurants. Tiny farms like that can have limited success. Otherwise be prepared to shell out the big bucks.
    Exactly. I'm tired of the whole idea that mom and pop businesses are morally superior to large corporations. They're all made up of individuals.

I'm old enough to remember when hardware stores were only open from 8-5 M-F. Thank god for Home Depot.

Black people aren't poor because of white people. If that were true blacks would be wealthier in areas where the percentage of whites is lower.

i oppose the entire USDA.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast