Thread: Ron DeSantis at CPAC 2021

Ron DeSantis at CPAC 2021

Ron DeSantis CPAC 2021: "Can't Cancel America" Florida Governor takes on media and democrats

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis addressed a crowd of conservative voters at CPAC 2021 Friday morning, saying the GOP cannot go back to the “days of the failed Republican establishment.”

“Florida is protecting our people from political censorship and holding Big Tech accountable. We will pass the most ambitious reforms ever proposed for combating political censorship and de-platforming,” said DeSantis.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is emerging as rising star of GOP conservatives according to latest conservatives poll and a darling of CPAC (and probably of AIPAC too).
    Latest CPAC poll suggests DeSantis 2024 is likely if Trump did not run, which sort of spells bad news for Rubio 2024, Ted Cruz 2024 or any of the other AIPAC aligned America-First candidates 2024 run.
    IMO Pence 2024 still remains in the cards despite these polls, lately Country-First/America-First theme appears to be getting bit overshadowed by "God, Family, Country" priorities messaging as Christian base of GOP flexes its muscle post Trump.

Florida’s Governor just signed a bill that will censor criticism of Israel throughout the state’s public schools
    Michael Arria on June 6, 2019
    https://mondoweiss.net/2019/06/flori...sm-throughout/
    “Florida is protecting our people from political censorship and holding Big Tech accountable. We will pass the most ambitious reforms ever proposed for combating political censorship and de-platforming,” said DeSantis.
    EM.
    Bold statement.

I've been down here in FL for a few months now. I like DeSantis. His policy is similar to Trump but without the big mouth, foulness and crazy.

An interesting fact is that DeSantis has no political advisors, this is all him.

I think he has a real chance at potus.

Seems inevitable that this guy will run for President at some point.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Florida’s Governor just signed a bill that will censor criticism of Israel throughout the state’s public schools
    Michael Arria on June 6, 2019
    EM.
    Bold statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Future Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was at the Mar-a-Lago Israel-gala together with none other than Cindy Yang, 25 February 2018.
    See Ron DeSantis at the centre (not the Chinese fellow), with Cindy Yang on the far left.
    Do-the-Chinese(?)-have-a-Trump-card
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Go to the 2:00 mark, DeSantis talks about cleaning up the elections in Florida. There is no excuse for any GOP Governor to not follow those steps. An honest Democrat Governor might also be convinced to follow suit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.